JP Morgan Brooklyn Metrotech Branch

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

Diane C in Brooklyn, New York

80 months ago

Stay away from this site. It is horrible. It is very "ghetto". With no exageration when I first walked in I felt like I was walking into a welfare office.I am African American so this is not a race thing. I was told by a supervisor that the Brooklyn Branch has the lowest productivity and quality rate in the country. If you were to see the workers you would know why. At this site I dont think they screen their employees.It is more of a gossip session than a workplace. The vibe is negative. I am a temp, I work with alcoholics who actually come into work drunk. The morale of this place is extremely low. I have spoken with many employees(supervisors, trainers) and was told it is better to stay a temp because the sooner you get hired the sooner you get fired.I have seen so many people come and go in a years time. The hours are disgusting and also the attitudes of many at this Branch. If you have a family definately stay away. I was told by a trainer not to do business with chase to do business with the competition which is Bank Of America. Because Chase screwed her over. I dont know about the other Chase Branches but this one is definately bad.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (39) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.