JP Morgan Chase Credit Check

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

kbaxter806 in South Ozone Park, New York

45 months ago

I am aware that a lot of banks perform credit checks before hiring employees. Does anyone know if JP Morgan will refuse to hire someone based on bad credit and having collection items on their credit report?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

jvaloff in Santa Ana, California

40 months ago

Did you ever get a reply to this question. I received an offer for employment with Chase today, but I have the same situation, poor credit and collections. Someone...please HELP!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

lostoutonChase in New York, New York

39 months ago

jvaloff in Santa Ana, California said: Did you ever get a reply to this question. I received an offer for employment with Chase today, but I have the same situation, poor credit and collections. Someone...please HELP!

They will deny you if you have extremely poor credit, any old checking accounts that have ever been overdrawn and force closed by a bank. Same thing happened to me, received the offer for a Data Entry position on a Thursday, that following Tuesday, they called and said it was rescinded due to poor credit, even though I was more than overly qualified for the job and work experience, did not matter.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.