JP Morgan Chase Discrimnation in Hiring over 55 and the laid off

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Beth Fleming in Houston, Texas

78 months ago

Is anyone getting anywhere in the hiring process with JPMorgan Chase for positions within the U.S.on the executive level. Laid off and over 55 seems to be the kiss of death when interviewing with Chase. The interviewers at Chase are ill prepared and verge on discrimination questions when they can't put a hole in your experience or qualifications. The interview appears as a courtesy or more of a disqualification process to weed out those in my category.
Is Chase a good ole boys and girls club in which friends only hire friends? Class action suits anyone?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (31) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

Abbey McLeod in Gibsonton, Florida

72 months ago

Hello:

I am over 55 and was sent to Chase for a part-time position through a temp agency here in Tampa, Florida. I was sent for a drug test and fingerprinting and then was told from the temp agency that Chase changed their mind on hiring me and would not give me a valid reason. I am a former Chase employee that was laid off when the big buyout occurred in 2005 and they closed down their credit card division here. I would really love some input. Thank you in advance.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No Reply - Report abuse

Amy Kavala in Dallas, Texas

72 months ago

Discrimination of a different kind
redirectionlink.wordpress.com/

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

kpiercejr in Troy, Ohio

69 months ago

Please email so we can discuss. I have an open issue EEOC concrning this same issue(s). Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Abbey McLeod in Las Vegas, Nevada

69 months ago

kpiercejr in Troy, Ohio said: Please email so we can discuss. I have an open issue EEOC concrning this same issue(s). Thanks

my email address is marailene@yahoo.com.

Thanks,

Abbey McLeod

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

l002981 in Chicago, Illinois

67 months ago

Abbey McLeod in Las Vegas, Nevada said: my email address is marailene@yahoo.com.

Thanks,

Abbey McLeod

my email address happy_binary@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.