JP Morgan Chase-Elgin

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Janet Illinois

88 months ago

If you want job security and to be treated well dont go here, worked there, no respect for employees, simply dont care. All business and very unfair.Bad behavior is rewarded at this company

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Janet Illinois

88 months ago

If you want job security and to be treated fairly, dont work at the Elgin location, I am a former employee, honestly bad behavior is rewarded at this company. High stress, unfair and dont care attitude, its all about profit and numbers.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

wilson in Great Neck, New York

86 months ago

NOT ONLY IN ELGIN LOCATION AS JANET OF ILLINOIS SPECIFIED, JP MORGAN CHASE BANK THE WORKING ATMOSPHERE IS VERY UNHEALTHY, WITH A LOT OF STRESS, MANAGEMENT SPECIALLY AFTER ITS MERGER WITH BANK ONE RUNS THE BANK LIKE A BOOTCAMP, A VERY HIGH TURNOVER OF EMPLOYEES LIKE A REVOLVING DOOR IN ALMOST ALL DEPTS. AND BRANCHES ALL OVER THE COUNTRY THAT IS WHY IT IS CONSTANTLY HIRING ALMOST ALL POSITIONS IN ALL DEPTS. TO ALL PROSPECTIVE JP MORGAN CHASE BANK APPLICANTS A FRIENDLY ADVICE, IF YOU HAVE A LIFE, FAMILY AND DO NOT WANT TO BE STRESSED/DRAINED PHYSICALLY, PSYCOLOGICALLY, MENTALLY & EMOTIONALLY, FORGET ABOUT APPLYING AT JP MORGAN CHASE BANK.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Joel in Amityville, New York

86 months ago

If JP Morgan Chas & Co. taught its managers and supervisors how to respect and treat employees with dignity it would be a better place to work. I loved my job in sales at Chase but I did not like is the fact that some managers thought that they had the power to force you to have sex with them: The full story of how I was a victim of sexual harassment at Chase Manhattan Bank and all of the things they tried to do to cover it up is coming soon to my Blog:

sexualharassment-alltruth.blogspot.com/

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Joel in Amityville, New York

86 months ago

If you are a victim of sexual harassment then check out my victims' help blog:

legalresearchforall-alltruth.blogspot.com/

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.