JPMC Teller position

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Allen.A in Peekskill, New York

44 months ago

I applied for a teller position at a new branch opening near me on 8-14-10...I just got a e-mail reply back on 8-30-10 saying "We have received the profile you submitted to our company. We thank you for your interest in JPMorgan Chase" and that my details will be kept on file and may be matched to jobs based on your profile preferences. What does that mean? I have applied to JPMC before and I know that if I didn't get the job I would have been told so a lot earlier or in this e-mail.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Shermu Virani in Chicago Ridge, Illinois

38 months ago

that's just the email you receive after every position you apply too
if your gonna get the job then the recruiter will either call you or someone from the recruiting center will email you and you have to call them and have a phone interview.

Summer Back in Anderson, Indiana

36 months ago

Shermu Virani in Chicago Ridge, Illinois said: that's just the email you receive after every position you apply too
if your gonna get the job then the recruiter will either call you or someone from the recruiting center will email you and you have to call them and have a phone interview.

I had the over the phone interview, but it has been two weeks and I still haven't heard anything about an interview

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.