JPMorgan Chase Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at JPMorgan Chase?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

ItalianBronxGirl in Millbrook, New York

91 months ago

Its just a big game. I can not believe how out of control getting a job has become. You have to go to the interview 3 times. If you are at your current job for 6 years and the company relocates. Its quite obvious you were going to stay there for a long while. Not your fault the company up and left. Now you have to get another job. What a hassle!!..

You go on an interview, spend money you really don't have. Sit and talk and hope they call you back for a second interview. WOW!! They have called you back for the second interview. This is just great... you go back.. now you wait for them to offer the job to you and give you the salary amount. They offer much much lower than you expected. NOW I ask you...... do you dare let this person know you made that much 10 years ago... or do you let them know you need more than that... ????? AND how much more should you go..... BIG GAME!!!... . This can go on for 3 weeks..

SO NOW>. makes me wonder... how bad do they really need an additional person in their closing dept???? They spend all this time with "the game" thing.... they wasted time getting more loans to close. Could have closed 105 loans in the 3 weeks... WELL at least I can.....

SO MY ANSWER: It really doesn't matter on the interview process. Everywhere you go, its just a big game.... Most of the employers pass up a great employee and the opportunity to make lots of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ because they get so hung up with this power trip game.

Good luck to you.

Signed
Tired of the game.
Looking to make money. ...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

RTA in Roslyn Heights, New York

89 months ago

NOTHING PERSONAL BUT IF YOU ARE CONCERN ABOUT YOUR HEALTH & YOU HAVE A FAMILY AND A LIFE, AS A FRIENDLY ADVICE, PLS. DO NOT WORK FOR JP MORGAN CHASE. YOU WILL DEFINITELY REGRET IT. TAKE IT FROM ME, I AM A CURRENT JP MORGAN CHASE EMPLOYEE & AS SOON AS I FIND ANOTHER JOB IN MY RESUME, ILL BE OUT ASAP!!!!MANAGEMENT JUST DONT CARE ABOUT ITS EMPLOYEES ANYMORE, THEY WILL OVERWORKED AND OVERSTRESS YOU IN YOUR JOB AND NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU WORK THEY DONT APPRECIATE OR GIVE A DAMN ABOUT IT. ALL THEY WANT IS TO MAXIMIZE THEIR BOTTOM LINE PROFIT WITH THE LOWEST EXPENSE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (63) / No (23) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.