Keep getting Rejected by Chase????

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

SB11 in Brooklyn, New York

37 months ago

I keep getting rejected by them.

I get this...

- Therefore, we have decided not to pursue your candidacy any further at this time.

I want to be a Teller.

I read the comments on here about how people lost their soul. I don't care. I need to work again soon. ASAP. I've dealt with crappier communities. So I don't need that Negative BS.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

hazel in Houston, Texas

37 months ago

Just keep applying...I too received numerous rejection emails. I was finally hired and start july 11!!! I also would recommend applying to other banks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

RAS in Grove City, Ohio

37 months ago

I have applied to Chase several times.For positions I was qualified for.Their a bit different(sarcasm)two days after I apply I receive a "no reply" e mail stating no thanks.Im not sure what the magic "keywords" are for their internet screwed up system but Im obviously dont have the right words.Cynical is now my middle name!
Dont care anymore! Going to be with my dead wife.....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

STM in Columbus, Ohio

36 months ago

I UNDERSTAND. I HAVE BEEN REJECTED BY CHASE SO MANY TIMES, FOR TELLER POS, AND OTHER POS. OVER THE YEARS, BUT ESP THIS YEAR. HOWEVER, I WAS CALLED A WEEK AGO FOR A POSITION WITH CHASE MORTGAGE, ASSUMING IT WAS A TEMP JOB, AND SHE SAID IT WAS PERM. I HAD THE INTERVIEW ON THURS, RECEIVED JOB OFFER ON FRI, PENDING BACKGROUND CHECK, YES, THEY DO BG CHECK AFTER GIVING JOB OFFER. AND ALSO FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO KNOW IF YOU HAVE TO HAVE GOOD CREDIT TO WORK FOR THEM, APPARENTLY NOT, BECAUSE MY CREDIT IS VERY POOR RIGHT NOW, AND I OWE ON 2 CHASE CREDIT CARDS, THEY STILL HIRED ME. ALSO, WAS CHECKING ONLINE FOR PLACES WHO HIRE FELONS. CHASE KEPT POPPING UP AT THE TOP OF THE LIST. I KNOW SOMEONE WHO IS CURRENTLY IN DIVERSION PROGRAM (WHICH I NOTICED ON MY PRE EMPLOYMENT PAPERS, AFTER JOB OFFER, THAT WAS LISTED) THEY TOLD THE TRUTH RE: DIVERSION PROGRAM, AND THEY WERE ALSO HIRED FOR SAME POSITION IN CUST. SRVCE THAT I WAS HIRED FOR. SO JUST WANTED TO HELP ANYONE WHOSE CONCERNED ABOUT THOSE ISSUES, BECAUSE I KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO WORRY ABOUT A CREDIT CHECK.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.