Loss Mitigation Job Coach

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

sinsowell82 in Florence, South Carolina

58 months ago

I applied for this position. I have a friend who works for Chase in a management position so he is going to try to help me get on. What's a typical working environment like for a position like this? What's the dress code? Do they give you money for clothes like I have read? I hope so because I don't own any dress clothes. lol. Also, do you get a cubicle or an office of some sort? Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Boredryu in Texas

58 months ago

Generally anything below a VP doesn't have an office. Unless you're lucky and work in one of the old production sites.

sinsowell82 in Florence, South Carolina

58 months ago

so like what a cubicle?

Boredryu in Texas

58 months ago

I remember interviewing with the director of customer service for jp morgan and she had a cubicle that could fit two chairs and her desk and that's about it. Most companies put mid-level managers and below in large style cubicles so they can be near the production site. All managers hate it.

Generally loss mitigation (and all default) have a business casual work environment (khakis and a collard shirt). If you're at a production site (clients don't visit production sites and very few senior managers are housed there) you can wear jeans and a collared shirt. Production sites typically have one floor with a massive amount of cubicles.

It's very typical for collections/loss mitigation to work at production sites.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Robin63 in Stamford, Connecticut

58 months ago

sinsowell82 in Florence, South Carolina said: I applied for this position. I have a friend who works for Chase in a management position so he is going to try to help me get on. What's a typical working environment like for a position like this? What's the dress code? Do they give you money for clothes like I have read? I hope so because I don't own any dress clothes. lol. Also, do you get a cubicle or an office of some sort? Thanks!

I live on the East cost and I interviewed at JP Morgan Wealth Management. It was conservative as it is a bank ultimately. I wore a dark suit to the interview. I have not heard of them giving money for clothes but if you need a suit, there are community organizations that will help you. Like, dressforsuccuss (add dot com) to it. But, if the job is not dealing with direct public, it would probably be business casual. Good luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.