Over-qualified

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

PGL in Sacramento, California

53 months ago

I just don't get it. I've been applying for PB positions with this bank and I will understand if I don't get hired for this job since this is a competitive position and other more qualified candidates (that have been laid off from their previous jobs) are flocking to fill these positions.

BUT, what I don't understand is that I'm way over-qualified for the Teller position and they don't choose to hire me. I've had friends who don't even have nearly as much sales and customer experience as I had and they all have gotten jobs as Tellers. Can someone explain to me, please?

All the interviews and everything went well. I was confident. I was dressed professionally and my looks are not that bad either. What can be wrong?

I just don't get this piece of crap anymore.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

mikes jones who in somewherez, California

53 months ago

hey sorry to here you didnt get called back, i have an interview coming up. i live in southern cali so dont worry about me interview for the same job as you. i just wanted to ask but did questions did they ask? im a little nervous and would love to be prepared for wutever they throw at me..thanx

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.