Personal Banker 1 Year Contract

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

ChasePB in Phoenix, Arizona

82 months ago

Has anyone been able to get out of their PB position without having to pay the $2000?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

john in Fresh Meadows, New York

82 months ago

I am a bank teller at Chase in NYC and as far as I know from my co-workers at the branch that are PBs, you cannot just leave your PB job without paying the $2,000.00 unless you stay for at least a year, after a year in that PB position, you need not pay the $2,000.00 back to them even if you leave Chase Bank once and for all. I do not blame you that you want out of Chase particularly as a personal banker. As a PB at Chase, you are constantly being pressured/push aggressively by your Branch Managers to cross-sell the bank products & services. Here in NYC Chase Branches, PB's worked an average of 50 hours a week, a lot of them even longer just to meet their goal, everyday meeting with your branch manager as to daily sale performances, lot of times 2 to 3 times in a day, they start working around between 8:00 AM to 8:30 AM and ended up leaving the bank around 7:00 PM. I honestly would not recommend anybody for that matter to work as a PB at Chase Bank.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

FightBack in Amityville, New York

82 months ago

Working in sales is not for everyone and if you are truly looking to leave before your year is up you should refer to your copy of the agreement you signed.

sexualharassment-alltruth.blogspot.com/

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

FightBack in Amityville, New York

82 months ago

See what is comming in October:

sexualharassment-alltruth.blogspot.com/

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.