Comments (101 to 150 of 718)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »   Last »

-indeedhost in Austin, Texas

109 months ago

No problem!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

WCS in Appleton, Wisconsin

109 months ago

jd in North Ridgeville, Ohio said: o well, excuse me! i was trying to save people's lives by advising them to avoid working for chase, specifically as a personal banker. i thought this was an open forum...obviously that isn't true. almost all of the comments on this board are from people who have never worked at chase, yet when i share my experiences as an employee with the company, nobody wants to hear it. all of the guinea pigs hear what they want, which is that it is a "wonderful, cheery, beautiful place to work...." just because their 'opportunity of a lifetime' fell into their lap to become a glorified bank teller (since they are probably 40+ and don't have an education further than high school), i am just supposed to let everyone who is posting here live in la-la land? well the advice i'm giving is invaluable. o and diane in dallas, thank you for referring to me as insane, that was nice. but didn't you scathe me for hurling insults? wait...wouldn't that make you..a...hypocrite? i am glad to hear that your current job at the gas station countered chase's offer. now hurry back to the kitchen my dear, your redneck hillbilly husband's pot pie is about done. o and i can't wait for you to take this post down audrey! you are worse than stalin, hitler, idi amin, robert mugabe, and kim jong-il all combined! and they say we have freedom of speech!

helping people is one thing...calling them scumbags and other toxic words like in this recent email isnt very helpful. i believe that is why they took the post down. being helpful is one thing and than just being a jerk is another. why are you wasting your time on this site? dont say its to help to others because honestly i find it hard to believe that you truly care. now...here comes the insults from JD in OH...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Ajay Jain in Garland, Texas

109 months ago

jd in Ohio. Are you over 40 with a high school education? If Chase as bad as you say it is then WHY are you stuck in Chase AND on this board?

Help yourself in life before trying to help everyone else through this board. What makes you keep coming back to this board? Your dead-end career at Chase or lack of any alternatives in life?

People on this board have one primary goal and that is to get in to Chase. If you can help be my guest or else just spare us the insults. Don't call the moderator names when they pull your posts down because your posts deserve to be pulled down.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

109 months ago

Mr. Attitude Ohio

Just out of curiosity...why do you care though? You are not going to "save lives", like you said in a previous post, by telling them not to work at Chase. If a person wants to try something out on their own LET THEM...its not going to affect your life at all whether someone on this board doesnt like their job or not at Chase. I think its fine if you want to point out some cons to people and give helpful advice. I think we have all done that for friends or people that we hear about that are applying at a place that we have worked at but to be just a complete a#$ to people that you have never met and saying you are trying to be "helpful" doesn't make sense to me. I have worked at two larger corporations...all have their bad and good. ALL OF THEM! I am related to people that have been at Chase for over 20 years and love it and I have been at larger companies and really hated certain things about them. I think with larger places, from my experience, it really matters what department you get into and also what your manager is like. Any larger place is luck of the draw. Just like when you buy a car. Know what I mean? So I dont think EVERYONE is miserable that works at Chase. Just within my own circle of friends and family I know a couple of people and they both like it a lot. I also know people who hate where they work. Its a part of life. I could care less what you do with your freetime but cant you see that obviously you are not getting anywhere on this board?! I think you are coming across as TRYING to be helpful but honestly you are just looking like a big egotistical arrogant jerk so if i was in your position...and this is just me...cut your losses and go to another message board. Now go away.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

109 months ago

jd in North Ridgeville, Ohio said: AJAX, DID YOU GET THE 'JOB OF A LIFETIME' AT CHASE? I HOPE SO, YOU DESERVE TO BE MISERABLE. HAPPY TO SAY I LANDED AN INFINITELY BETTER CAREER THAN WOULD EVER BE POSSIBLE FOR SOMEONE LIKE YOU.....O AND BY THE WAY, THE REASON I'M ON HERE IS TO WARN SCHMUCKS LIKE YOUR DUMB AS S FROM APPLYING AT SCHITHOLES LIKE CHASE. PHUCK YOU

What is this "infinitely better career" that you speak of? If you want to be truly helpful then PLEASE lead the way...seriously. I want to know.

109 months ago

JD...i noticed that you are on just about every single message board regarding Chase and its all really helpful information. i am sitting here laughing at how someone has so much time on their hands to spend on this. I visited this site for the first time not even a week ago and am pretty sure this will be my last post because i have never read so many negative things by one single person in my life.

i am waiting for Chris Hansen from Dateling to come and introduce himself to you...you need help man. take a breath.

danne in Dallas, Texas

109 months ago

There is nothing that anyone can say to get through to JD. He is to be pittied because he is a fool. With his attitude it's no wonder he didn't make it. No one can go far in life with that negative attitude.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Diane in Dallas, Texas

109 months ago

Well put Danne.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

xtralife in Farmington, Michigan

109 months ago

Simply put: you are not what you think you are , but what you THINK you are. if you think you are not for this job at chase then you are absolutely right! the people who are interested in the PB position, give it a try. it was the best dicision for some. others gained from the experience so there is nothing negative that is going to come out of this opportunity. its an opportunity! its up to you to make it more or less. Me personally think the assesment test was easy. take your time ,read and check your answer before moving to the next question. look for patterns. I see why they say if you dont pass the test then you cant proceed with the next interview. its because the test is EASY. if you know how to work with percentages then your Good. you will be proceeding to the next interview. dont be intimdated by those who didn't pass. i bet if they could take it again they would pass with 100%. don't worry youll pass!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

xtralife in Farmington, Michigan

109 months ago

lucky for me its wasn't a English test!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

109 months ago

xtralife in Farmington, Michigan said: Simply put: you are not what you think you are , but what you THINK you are. if you think you are not for this job at chase then you are absolutely right! the people who are interested in the PB position, give it a try. it was the best dicision for some. others gained from the experience so there is nothing negative that is going to come out of this opportunity. its an opportunity! its up to you to make it more or less. Me personally think the assesment test was easy. take your time ,read and check your answer before moving to the next question. look for patterns. I see why they say if you dont pass the test then you cant proceed with the next interview. its because the test is EASY. if you know how to work with percentages then your Good. you will be proceeding to the next interview. dont be intimdated by those who didn't pass. i bet if they could take it again they would pass with 100%. don't worry youll pass!

How refreshing. Nice to see some kind and constructive words on this page for once. Well put as far as giving it a try. If anything it gives you some experience and an opportunity to get your licenses if it wouldnt work out in the long run.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

109 months ago

Ajay Jain in Garland, Texas said: People on this board have one primary goal and that is to get in to Chase. If you can help be my guest or else just spare us the insults. Don't call the moderator names when they pull your posts down because your posts deserve to be pulled down.
Thanks for your support!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

BOB in Charlevoix, Michigan

109 months ago

So it seems to me that the person who made only 10-12k was not able to properly find out customers needs. Profiling financial needs is 100% of what the job entails. You can be succesful with learning 5 questions to ask every person you meet. The rest is not up to you, it is up to other people who rely on you to make their check. The PB is the force that drives continued business, and they are paid what they are worth. I know of PBs who make over 150k per year doing what they do because they are interested in doing the right thing for customers every day.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

109 months ago

WCS in Appleton, Wisconsin said: JD...i noticed that you are on just about every single message board regarding Chase and its all really helpful information. i am sitting here laughing at how someone has so much time on their hands to spend on this. I visited this site for the first time not even a week ago and am pretty sure this will be my last post because i have never read so many negative things by one single person in my life.
All of jd's posts have been removed. If you see posts on our forums like this in the future please click on "Report abuse". Thanks!

109 months ago

I knew from his one sided comments that JD would be history one of these days but never knew the end was so near. I can't believe he is still employed by Chase. Somebody from this board ought to leak his identity to Chase.

blue in Irving, Texas

109 months ago

He said that he works for another company now and no longer Chase.

109 months ago

It is a pleasant shock not to see his pure evil all over this board. Is he really working for Chase or just a past employee? According to him he "moved on to bigger and better things."...yet he wouldn't tell me his "secret answer" to an ideal career.

Anyway, moving on...thanks to those who gave their feedback re: the assessment test. I was relieved to hear yesterday that I passed the test. There were a couple of them that I was not 100% sure on so I was happy to hear that I can now move onto the next step which is HR/recruiter calling hiring managers to try and get my name out there.

Good luck to all of you. Good beat evil again in life and maybe JD got some holy water thrown on himself over the weekend.

109 months ago

blue in Irving, Texas said: He said that he works for another company now and no longer Chase.

I cannot imagine who would hire that piece of work. Good grief. Talk about high maintenance.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

109 months ago

Even though he works for another company now its unbelievable how BITTER he has been about his time at Chase that he can not give up writing to this board! If he were happy and busy in his CURRENT job Chase would not be on his radar now. Rather he should not have time for the Chase board (reading and posting). Looks like he is a looser overall. Can't even hold a thread or conversation with anyone on the board. Hope we have seen the last of him?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

109 months ago

I could not agree more. Of course I have past jobs in my life that I didnt care for or had bad experiences at but he is acting like Chase is the devil himself. It is one thing to vent but that was just purely toxic and scary. I read some of his other comments on other boards and they are even more disgusting.

NOW...where were we? LOL. I think this board is at its best when we can all help one another out by sharing info and offering support.

Maybe Chris Hansen from Dateline found JD.

109 months ago

Oh God JD you still read and post on this board! All caps!! Did I touch a RAW nerve somewhere because your insults do not bother me. Rather it reflects a lot on you and where you are coming from a dead end career and a dead end life!!! You deserve YOURSELF. Keep a mirror handy and keep glaring at your handsome self!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

109 months ago

Very elegantly put WCS in Appleton, WI.
The problem with JD is that he still would not go away. My post did touch a "raw nerve" of JD for sure.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

109 months ago

Audrey given the JDs of the world you still doing very well in a thankless world. A good service bringing like minded people together.

109 months ago

Ajay Jain in Garland, Texas said: Oh God JD you still read and post on this board! All caps!! Did I touch a RAW nerve somewhere because your insults do not bother me. Rather it reflects a lot on you and where you are coming from a dead end career and a dead end life!!! You deserve YOURSELF. Keep a mirror handy and keep glaring at your handsome self!!!!

Thank you sir.

are you talking about an older post that he wrote that you just read?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

celine in Brooklyn, New York

109 months ago

I had an interview with a branch manager on Mon., then the manager asked me to take the assessment online any time. I passed it on Monday night. But then the manager said he had to contact the recruiter and would have the recruiter contact me.
Does anyone have any idea what's going on on their part?
Thanks!

starfish in Jersey City, New Jersey

109 months ago

Hi Celine,
could you please tell me about the assessment test? what kind of question they have on test?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

109 months ago

I know I am not Celine but I just took the test last Friday and maybe can help a little. 10 math/word problems similiar to those on an ACT or SAT test and then a personality test(THINK LIKE A TRUE SALEPERSON WHEN ANSWERING THESE!). The math section is desgined to confuse you so just take your time and write it all out. They give you paper and a calculator. I went over my answers probably 5-6 times to check my work. Especially the lengthier ones. Brush up on your percentages and look for keywords in the word problems. I bought just a basic Cliff notes book for $8 at Barnes & Noble just to brush up and get the brain ready a little bit. Dont overthink it though.

Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

109 months ago

celine in Brooklyn, New York said: I had an interview with a branch manager on Mon., then the manager asked me to take the assessment online any time. I passed it on Monday night. But then the manager said he had to contact the recruiter and would have the recruiter contact me.
Does anyone have any idea what's going on on their part?
Thanks!

It took me a couple days until I heard if I had passed or failed, which I passed thank God. In order to apply for any PB positions at Chase you have to pass the assessment test first to show them that you are capable of passing the tests for your licenses once hired. I think they are trying to weed out the people who talk the talk interviews but dont walk the walk once hired.

109 months ago

Thank you ver much for your helping. one monre question for you:) How many questions totaly tehy ask?

109 months ago

starfish in Jersey City, New Jersey said: Thank you ver much for your helping. one monre question for you:) How many questions totaly tehy ask?

From what I remember, about 10 math/word/logic questions and then the personality I cannot remember exactly but maybe a total of 100...they are the typical "Agree, Somewhat Agree, Neutral, Somewhat Disagree, Agree" style and also True and False..."Woudl you say the following about yourself..." type of style.

109 months ago

thank you very much it is really helpfull. Are you working on PB position or you re still waiting for it?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

109 months ago

starfish in Jersey City, New Jersey said: thank you very much it is really helpfull. Are you working on PB position or you re still waiting for it?

I had two interviews at one of the branches about 2 months ago and made it to the final few applicants to lose out to an internal applicant but I have not given up. They just started doing these assessment tests in my area so that is why when I appplied for a couple more PB positions they wanted me to take the test first this time and then take it from there. Its tough out there in any job market. On average when you apply for a job so are anywhere from 150-500 other people as well so you have to find ways to seperate yourself from the others. I know that with the internal employees having to take it and I have hard of some not passing it (most notably Tellers that want to move up to a PB position) and now that external apps. in my area do to that will hopefully better my odds since I just passed it. We'll see. Since my last job was outsourced to the Phillipines I have really learned that its tough out there(in the job market) for anything quality. I refuse to work in another HUGE call center. I enjoy relationship building with my customers and that is why I would like to become a PB. My Aunt has worked at Chase for 20 years...started out as a Teller and worked her way up to Branch Manager and she loves it. She is the one that talked to me and gave me a referral so it was nice to hear it first hand from someone(an actual employee). My Aunt is very up front and honest so I know she is just not telling me "what i want to hear".

Good luck!

109 months ago

Ajay Jain in Garland, Texas said: Audrey given the JDs of the world you still doing very well in a thankless world. A good service bringing like minded people together.
Thanks!

danne in Dallas, Texas

109 months ago

I too am waiting to hear about the position.

I.W. in Wheeling, Illinois

109 months ago

Bill Kennedy in Country Club Hills, Illinois said: I have noticed lately that all anyone seems to do is bash their former companies. It is not just this forum, but every one that I go to. I would like to hear some good comments for once. So far Chase seems like a pretty good company to me, and they spend a whole lot of money training their employees.

The reason people are bashing former employers is because they have been abused, used, and then let go. I worked for Argent Mortgage in Rolling Meadows for over 3 years, I came in a seasoned Underwriter with 7 years Banking and Lending experience. I had 6 Managers in that time and had my desk moved at least 11 times. Argent was constantly rotating Managers, moving people. Many Managers there were rude, mean, and played favorites to people that were the worst workers.When the time came to layoff 80% of the people, we were sent an e-mail that there was a meeting, and then told we were to pack up an leave immediately. There was security in the hall. In fact anytime they laid off people there was security. If someone quit, they were not allowed to give notice, they were escorted out of the building.The Mortgage business is not a secure job no matter where you work. This layoff is the 3rd one I have had in 10 years.
By the way, I am over 50 years old, and I have sent numerous applications to Chase. More than qualified, I have never been asked to interview. I have taken many of those interview tests and always do well. They aren't that hard.
When you are >40, it is very hard to get your foot in the door.
Good luck, I have to tell you that my opinion is if there are always job postings for Chase, it must mean a high turnover.
Good luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Bill Kennedy in Homewood, Illinois

109 months ago

I.W. in Wheeling, Illinois said: The reason people are bashing former employers is because they have been abused, used, and then let go. I worked for Argent Mortgage in Rolling Meadows for over 3 years, I came in a seasoned Underwriter with 7 years Banking and Lending experience. I had 6 Managers in that time and had my desk moved at least 11 times. Argent was constantly rotating Managers, moving people. Many Managers there were rude, mean, and played favorites to people that were the worst workers.When the time came to layoff 80% of the people, we were sent an e-mail that there was a meeting, and then told we were to pack up an leave immediately. There was security in the hall. In fact anytime they laid off people there was security. If someone quit, they were not allowed to give notice, they were escorted out of the building.The Mortgage business is not a secure job no matter where you work. This layoff is the 3rd one I have had in 10 years.
By the way, I am over 50 years old, and I have sent numerous applications to Chase. More than qualified, I have never been asked to interview. I have taken many of those interview tests and always do well. They aren't that hard.
When you are >40, it is very hard to get your foot in the door.
Good luck, I have to tell you that my opinion is if there are always job postings for Chase, it must mean a high turnover.
Good luck.

I can agree that turnover is part of the reason for so many job postings, but some of the other reasons include; people not passing the entrance exam test, multiple people that I have seen already being let go because they could not pass the series 6 and 63 licensing test, and they are building Chase Banks quicker than they can fill them with qualified employees.

I look at it like this, if it is good and it lasts then great, but if not I will take the experience and move on to bigger and better things.

smalry in Columbus, Ohio

109 months ago

Hi, I am really glad I found this site. It's nice to hear feedback from current and former PB's. I just had my last interview with the District Manager and it went really well. She made it sound like I had the job, and actually gave me until Monday to decide between two branch locations. One is in a very affluent area that is about 25-35 minutes away from my house. The other is just down the street in an average/upper middle class area. Both are new builds. Before I met with her I was convinced I wanted to work at the closer location. After talking to her it sounds like I could really do much better financially at the one farther away. Does it really make that big of a difference in income if go from an average area to an afluent area??? Are new builds more difficult to work for??? I'd really appreciate any feedback on this.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Not a Chase fan in Dola, Ohio

109 months ago

After passing the assessment test for a personal banker with a "high score" and interviewing with the recruiter, I never heard from them again. I denial email would have been nice. I just saw the job posted again online. I felt like the interview went well, but was told at least ten times that I would be terminated for different situations, like not passing the licensing tests, not hitting your commission goals, etc. It was the most negative interview that I was ever in. I don't want a job that stresses termination in the interview! What a waste of my time! No wonder there are so many jobs posted continually. I felt much better when I saw that it happened to so many other qualified people. What are they looking for?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

109 months ago

Not a Chase fan in Dola, Ohio said: After passing the assessment test for a personal banker with a "high score" and interviewing with the recruiter, I never heard from them again. I denial email would have been nice. I just saw the job posted again online. I felt like the interview went well, but was told at least ten times that I would be terminated for different situations, like not passing the licensing tests, not hitting your commission goals, etc. It was the most negative interview that I was ever in. I don't want a job that stresses termination in the interview! What a waste of my time! No wonder there are so many jobs posted continually. I felt much better when I saw that it happened to so many other qualified people. What are they looking for?

Sorry to hear that. Yeah, the waiting game is not fun at all. Trust me, I have been there many times. This is only my opinion and maybe JUST another angle to look at it(just trying to be helpful and give feedback) but I have had jobs where they make everything sound wonderful and then after starting there are a lot of "surprises". I then had a job once where they were very up front and it almost scared me away but there were NO surprises and I ended up liking the job. I guess I would rather hear everything up front then it sounding like nothing but roses, accepting the job and then you find out about all of the "surprises".

That is just my 2 cents. I could be wrong of course since I have never worked there. Just another angle to look at that matter. Good luck!

celine in Brooklyn, New York

109 months ago

i got the offer. I can say the interviews are the most pleasant ones I have ever had. The district manager and the branch managers are very nice and we had pleasant time during interviews although I was a bit neverous at the time. I can say the interviewers I encountered so far are very nice. They didn't scare me at all. One of the managers told me that if you had the passion, you could do it!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

109 months ago

That is great to hear. Like I have said in my posts on here...with any larger place with multiple locations it really does depend on the branch and how it is run/managed. Every place is different. Kind of luck of the draw. Its either that, work for a smaller independent place, or be self-employed.

...or win the lottery

109 months ago

The first Branch manager I interviewed got me to a district manager in a day. But the district manager dropped me!

Now I went for a second Branch manager but have not heard from them at all for weeks. Guess it varies with the Branch.

109 months ago

Don't feel bad. After passing the assessment test I got a call two days later asking if I would like an interview scheduled at a particular branch and I said "absolutely". That was 2 weeks ago and I have not heard anything ??? You never know what could have happened but a follow up would be appreciated I suppose. Not fun playing the waiting game on this end.

chris in New York, New York

109 months ago

james in New York, New York said: So sorry to hear. I worked for credit card services. I was offered the personal banker job and took the assessment test. Unfortunately, I flunked the test too. Employees have to wait 6 months in order to take the test again. I submitted my resume to another bank and was hired instantly!Screw Chase!

just curious why everyone bad mouths their former company just because you were denied maybe you weren't what they were looking for or you were one of many for the same position. chase is a very competitive company and wouldn't be as successful as they are if they were doing everything that these people say. apparently these people bad mouthing the company can't see past their nose. i haven't even started with chase i am with citibank and wouldn't bad mouth either bank, they both have their good and bad but they both are a little better than what many of these people are posting or they wouldn't be so successful. this test sounds as if it were pretty difficult luckily i am coming in with my series 7 and 63 so i didn't have to take it, i luked out

109 months ago

countdown66 in South Bend, Indiana said: The facts about Chase:
They are the SECOND largest bank in the world.
They are currently only in 17 states in the U.S, and that is why there are many job postings... they are growing.
They have almost 200,000 employees! A very, very, very, very small fraction of a percentage are in here complaining.
I certainly would not take what I hear in a forum, good or bad and start basing my life decisions on it.

thank you nice to hear facts rather than bashing

109 months ago

FE in Dublin, Ohio said: A small fraction are complaining. Former employees are you kidding??? Tell that to the 6000 people JPMC laid off 1 year ago. I am not a former employee, contractor or vendor juts have friends who work there and have worked there. This company will run you into the ground. Go ahead and work there. Your first day at JPMC will be great, all smiles and welcomes. But then it deteriorates. Someone will not like the way you look, may not like the way you talk, or may not like the way you dress, the list goes on but let me guarantee its downhill from there. Obviously you are desperate for a job. Do not say you were warned.

ok well where do you adivse someone to go work, cause apparently one of the largest banks in the world isn't good enough for you.

get REAL in NYC in New York, New York

109 months ago

Ajay Jain in Garland, Texas said: Even though he works for another company now its unbelievable how BITTER he has been about his time at Chase that he can not give up writing to this board! If he were happy and busy in his CURRENT job Chase would not be on his radar now. Rather he should not have time for the Chase board (reading and posting). Looks like he is a looser overall. Can't even hold a thread or conversation with anyone on the board. Hope we have seen the last of him?

hey wake up...bitter, yes GOD*** right i'd be till the day i die. When was the last time you put in a 118hour week...yes thats right...no typo there...one hundred eighteen hours in 1 week(7days). any you know what no overtime...after all that i save the day got the project and work done without a single blip to our customer...and you know what my scumbag 2nd/3rd level ohio managment do ....they F***ing tell us they are shutting down our application, moving it to ohio and your no longer need in a few months...I loath the day that JPMC crashes and burns...Bank of American is going to CRUSH jpmc

get REAL in NYC in New York, New York

109 months ago

countdown66 in South Bend, Indiana said: Someone was passed on a promotion!

no man...please believe me when i tell you ... i got bonuses and raises...i'm not disgruntled....its the truth..the company is atricious now-a-days. It really is just that terrible...if you dont work for JPMC --please heed this warning and dont( you may get in and think life is great until 6months from now they ask you to move from location A to location B or get laided off) or just get laided off period...or dont get laidded off but your other two co-workers do and you have to pick the slack...
if your a current employee....you just havent been burnt yet...and dont worry, your day will come and it will be slow/long and torturous

Bank of America is going to wipe there a$$ with JPMC...cause they know how to treat employees....

109 months ago

Just out of curiosity, is anyone else experiencing a longer than usual delay in the recruiter getting back to you in setting up an interview after you have applied for PB position? A family member of mine that works at Wells-Fargo said that they sometimes have short term hiring freezes every now and then. Not sure if this is the case or what is going on.

Thanks.

Chris in San Antonio, Texas

109 months ago

WCS in Appleton, Wisconsin said: Just out of curiosity, is anyone else experiencing a longer than usual delay in the recruiter getting back to you in setting up an interview after you have applied for PB position? A family member of mine that works at Wells-Fargo said that they sometimes have short term hiring freezes every now and then. Not sure if this is the case or what is going on.

Thanks.

I applied for chase on a monday they called me the next day to test. I went for the test on Thursday, they found out that I already had my series 7 and 63 which 7 allows me not to need the 6 so I Interviewed that day with the Division Manager she asked where would I prefer to work, i picked the location she called the manager asked if she would be able to interview me that day she said yes i drove over there spent an hour and a half to two hours with her went home twenty minutes later the recruiter called me and made me the offer. I imagine it is because i already had my 7 and 63. or possibly because they are taking me from citibank and the ceo wants every opportunity to destroy his former employer. The interviews were the longest interviews that i have ever had i spent 6 hours that day doing them.

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.