The Questionnaire Rejected Me...

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Wanna Work in Edmond, Oklahoma

41 months ago

I was just wondering if there was any way to redo the questionnaire. While trying to, I accidentally submitted my application. If the questionnaire rejected me and it still accepted my application, how can that be possible? I didn't even do the tax bit. I'm really wanting the job, it's in the perfect location and the perfect hours for me as I attend school. I think the questionnaire rejected me because I was using my most current retail as reference to my cash handling experience. I work at Target currently, where we don't count out our sharred drawers, but I do have experience counting out drawers and as of yet, my drawer has never ended up short when I was the exclusive cashier to that drawer. Is there any way I can reapply before the six month period ends? I'm needing the job to start this summer.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

nikki in Phoenix, Arizona

41 months ago

From what i understand yes you can, but every 6 months. And the date reset time for the 6month period was April 1st so if you took it before then you can take it again now... But if you took it after you have to wait till Sept/Oct to retake

41 months ago

From what i can understand, yes you can take it again, unfortunately you will have to wait six months in order for the cycle to start again. If you took the test before April 1st, you are able to take it again now if you wish it, but after you will have to wait till Sept/Oct

41 months ago

oops sorry i posted it twice

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.