Series 6 exam

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 100 of 170)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

Chris Ricketts in Shreveport, Louisiana

96 months ago

I'm with JPMorgan Chase and I've been studying for my series 6 for the past 3 1/2 weeks (5 days a week, 8 hours/day). I take my test tomorrow and I feel like I'm ready. I've been studying information by RegEd, which I hear is one of the best exam prep companies. One of the instructors of an online class I had mentioned that he had been an instructor for a competitor and found that the information provided by RegEd was far superior. Once I finish the test (and pass), I've got to get my Life & Health Insurance license, (which will take another couple of weeks of studying) and then I get to start training. Wish me luck for tomorrow, I'll be sure to repost some time after I take the test to let you know what I thought about it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Chris Ricketts in Shreveport, Louisiana

96 months ago

WHOOOOO-HOOOOOOOO!!!!! I passed baby!!!

I took my Series 6 exam yesterday, and passed with an 86%. I'm pretty happy with that score, i was shooting for an 85, so I feel good about it. My supervisor told me that generally with RegEd the "real" test score is comparable with the average of the practice exams, which seems to be the case with the information I was studying. There were a few questions that had information that I wasn't very familiar with, but for the most part, the exam was over the info that I was studying. It wasn't nearly as tricky as I thought it would be, maybe because I was expecting it, and the practice tests adequately prepared me for the trickery. Anyway, I did have an extensive amount of time to study though (A total of around 100 hours), a lot of that was going over information repetitively, but just be sure to get plently of studying done.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (22) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

s k in New Philadelphia, Ohio

95 months ago

the practice test has nothing on the real one. its tuff.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

gvdlm in Cary, North Carolina

95 months ago

Let me know if anybody used exam preparation software by "THE SECURITIES INSTITUTE OF AMERICA, Inc."
Am I ready to take the real test if I'm passing in the practice tests??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Howie in Los Angeles, California

95 months ago

Hey everyone. I just passed my Series 6 and 63 tests! (Both on the first try no less, i would recommend Dearborn if your looking for a good study guide). However, I now have kind of a ridiculous question. Now that i'm "licensed," do i get a physical license that i can hang on a wall and show off to clients? That sort of thing? Or a card? Someone tell me =)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Aimee in New Jersey

95 months ago

Hi everyone,
I received a lot of offers for sales/FA position, but I'm more into a salary base kind of job. Currently holding a Series 6. Is there any position out there that requires a S6, but on salary base? If yes, please name couple. Thanks in advance!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

gvdlm in Cary, North Carolina

95 months ago

Hi Aimee! check with Fidelity, they need people with 6&63 for 401 Rep or Pension specialist positions. Good luck in your search.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Chris Ricketts in Shreveport, Louisiana

95 months ago

Howie....

Sorry, no certificate or plaque for passing the 6.....no eye candy for your wall unfortunately.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Tabgray in Wichita Falls, Texas

95 months ago

I am supposed to take my Series 6 on Saturday, I am making an average of 91 on the practice exams from RegEd, but I am worried that I am doing well, more because of the fact that it is the same questions over and over and less because I am confident in my knowledge of the material. Anyone know of some free practice exams or sample questions that I can get through the internet? I would love to have a few more test questions to practice with.

Thanks for your help in advance.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Aimee in New Jersey

95 months ago

Hi all,
I'm planning on taking my series 7. Anyone can tell me what kind of jobs can I get if I'm holding a 6 & 7? I don't know what to do with my career just mainly b/c I don't know what are my options. Everyone have goals such as becoming a Trader/FA. What are other titles? Where can I find out more about the career path for someone who's holding these licenses? Thank you in advance.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

LaurenMann07 in New York, New York

95 months ago

Is there a pattern that you used to study .. for example one chapter a day. then practice test. did you break it up into groups. how did you ultilize your time.Lauren Mann

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

fredericka cholang in Colorado Springs, Colorado

94 months ago

The practice tests are not as difficult as the actual test. They are designed to help you understand the concepts of which the series 6 exam present. Don't memorize the questions, try to understand the concepts and study hard and you'll be fine. I studied for three weeks 9 hours a day and passed with a 71, so don't take it lightly. Have flash cards and take notes. Take the tests over and over and over and over until you understand them. It is like learning a whole new language. You'll do great!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Country Girl Living in the City in Houston, Texas

93 months ago

Good stuff! Thanks to all for your input. I was about to buy additional prep materials as we are using RegEd for studying. I need math skill builders as I am sure there will be loads of math questions.

Anyway, good luck to all. I will be taking my series 6/63 in January.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

nelly98 in Gonzales, Louisiana

93 months ago

Hello,

I have several questions about the personal banker position at Chase. Please help....need to decide if I will accept the job.

Just completed final interview w/ Chase and should have an offer for the job soon. Can someone tell me if the training provided actually helps with the real series 6 exam? Is the training and materials provided sufficient enough to pass the test? What about math....any precentage type questions on the exam? Just wondering because if you have to study for 3-4 wks, then take online courses do most of you find this makes it easy to pass the series 6 exam. Really undecided if I should accept the job b/c the District manager stated they only give you two trys to pass the test, and if you don't the will give you the boot.... I have a ok sales job now, with a awesome company, great work environment, no license is required...can someone please offer advice?

Also, how is it working in a branch w/ multiple personal bankers? Branch manager made it known that current personal bankers and the investment banker in the branch now, were not thrilled about having a 3rd personal banker coming in.

Overall, I'm looking for happiness, family/work life balance, all while making some dough....The district manager told me that the PB job is a high level stress job...but the branch manager said it's a fun, rewarding career. Can the personal banker job fulfill these needs(happiness, family/work balance)?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Country Girl Living in the City in Houston, Texas

92 months ago

I take the Series 6 on Monday. Been studying my butt off using the RegEd materialnad Series 7 for Dummies practice tests. Most of the stuff in the Dummies study guide is a repeat of Series 6 stuff. Just trying to get stay focused and get that 84! Will comment when I'm done!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Country Girl Living in the City in Houston, Texas

92 months ago

Passed the Series 6 today! Y-I-P-P-E-E! Now on to the 63. Wille let you know the results.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Country Girl Living in the City in Houston, Texas

92 months ago

nelly98 in Gonzales, Louisiana said: Hello,

I have several questions about the personal banker position at Chase. Please help....need to decide if I will accept the job.

Just completed final interview w/ Chase and should have an offer for the job soon. Can someone tell me if the training provided actually helps with the real series 6 exam? Is the training and materials provided sufficient enough to pass the test? What about math....any precentage type questions on the exam? Just wondering because if you have to study for 3-4 wks, then take online courses do most of you find this makes it easy to pass the series 6 exam. Really undecided if I should accept the job b/c the District manager stated they only give you two trys to pass the test, and if you don't the will give you the boot.... I have a ok sales job now, with a awesome company, great work environment, no license is required...can someone please offer advice?

Also, how is it working in a branch w/ multiple personal bankers? Branch manager made it known that current personal bankers and the investment banker in the branch now, were not thrilled about having a 3rd personal banker coming in.

Overall, I'm looking for happiness, family/work life balance, all while making some dough....The district manager told me that the PB job is a high level stress job...but the branch manager said it's a fun, rewarding career. Can the personal banker job fulfill these needs(happiness, family/work balance)?

Can't offer any advise, but can tell you to the RegEd study material provided did help. Stay focused and engaged, take frequent breaks while studying, practice, practice, practice on the study exam. The more you become familiar with the language that is used, the better for you on the real test.

I didn't have any math on my exam, but was prepared for it.

All I can say is any job is high stress, but you are given the tools to succeed!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

nelly98 in Gonzales, Louisiana

92 months ago

Wow, congratulations! and thanks for the feedback....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

passit007 in Fountain Hills, Arizona

92 months ago

Congratulations to all of you that have passed the Series 6 and 63 exams in the past three months since I last posted. Anyone who is looking for any extra assistance preparing for either the Series 6 or 63 exams can find it on our site. I have personally taught live classes for Chase back when it was Bank One locally here in Phoenix. www.testeachersonline.com/series6
www.testeachersonline.com/series63
www.testeachersonline.com/testimonials
We trained over 6,000 individuals online in 2007. We can help you too!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Jeff-L in Seattle, Washington

92 months ago

Hi, I am interested in taking the series 6 exam to sell market 401k & retirement plans. I currently work for The Hartord, but in their group benefits division (life, disability). I have heard that you need sponsorship from a broker/dealer to take the series 6. How do I go about doing this? Also, if your current job isn't directly related/needs a series 6 will a company sponsor you?
I am currently employed making about 65 to 75k a year (depending on bonus). I am interested in taking this test because retirement products interest me and I would love to add the series 6/63 to my resume, but don't have a specific carrer path in mind. Does anyone have an opionion if this would be a good use of my time?
Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Life is Awesome in Houston, Texas

92 months ago

Country Girl Living in the City in Houston, Texas said: Can't offer any advise, but can tell you to the RegEd study material provided did help. Stay focused and engaged, take frequent breaks while studying, practice, practice, practice on the study exam. The more you become familiar with the language that is used, the better for you on the real test.

I didn't have any math on my exam, but was prepared for it.

All I can say is any job is high stress, but you are given the tools to succeed!

Did you buy anything else like any cds? If you are no longer using them I would be interested in buying them. I am pursing the same position you are and I just started on Tuesday. We might even be a the same training center. Congrats on passing the Six. :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

courtney_athens in Athens, Ohio

92 months ago

I am currently finishing my MBA (through a distance learning program) and am applying for a Personal Banker job at Chase. I understand I will have to pass the series 6, 63 and life insurance exams to keep the job if I'm hired. Does anyone think I'll have trouble finishing my MBA and studying for these exams at the same time? Does Chase allow for study time or does this have to be done in the evenings during your free time?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

courtney_athens in Athens, Ohio

92 months ago

Boomer123 in South Bend, Indiana said: I have been working for Chase since March. I took the series 6 test which was stressful, though not very difficult. You have five weeks, in which you study 8 hours a day, five days a week to study for the test. It is a 100 question test, in which you can miss 30. You are given all the time and resources to pass the test.

I have been in the branch now for three full weeks. I am completely done with training and I love it. The hardest part of the job is just learning the computer system and that is not that difficult. It is not high pressure sales. You pretty much explain the products that most people need and want anyway. It's a good deal and I am so happy that I chose to take this job.

There is the potential to make 40-50k in your first year alone, working 40-45 hours per week. You'll make more depending on where you live. I live in a small city of about 100k people. I can only imagine what I would bring in if I were in a city even twice this size. Good luck to all.

Hello! I was wondering how your job is going with Chase because I'm applying for a Personal Banker position. Do you still like it? Are the beneifit/salary working out as promised?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Life is Awesome in Houston, Texas

92 months ago

You have to dedicate 100% to this acutally. It is so much material. We are in our second week and our heads spining. Just tired but confident with understanding the material. You might be the exeception though. Wish you the best of luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Team_Work_Works in Columbus, Ohio

92 months ago

Chase is not the place to work! Find another bank that will take care of you. Chase wants to wring every once of blood out of you then replace you. I would find another place such as BOA, Wachovia, Merrill etc. The corporate culture is not employee centric. I worked there for 4 1/2 years before I could not take it anymore. Good luck with the job hunt. Grats on passing.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

nelly98 in Gonzales, Louisiana

92 months ago

FYI- Also, please keep in mind, that you are obligated to work in this position at least 1 year, and if you quit you will have to repay about 1200 for your license and testing etc. In addition, they will give you two tries to passed the test, afterwards you are fired.

The regional manager (old bitch) that interviewed me said she has all of her bankers make a verbal commitment to stay in the position 2years. If you try to post out, when your year is up, she will not release you....I'm sorry, that is against company policy, but she has that authority because she has to sign off for you to go to another department.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

courtney_athens in Athens, Ohio

92 months ago

Thank you for all the replies! I was hoping my fiancial background with my MBA will help out with the exams. I'm concerned about all the negative comments posted at indeed about working for Chase. I know someone where I live that will be able to discuss what our branches are like. I worked for another bank several years back (and had to quit because my husband was activated and I had to run our business). Anyway, I liked being in sales and was good at it, so I was hoping this position would be similar. I'm curious to do some research about our local Chase team.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

nelly98 in Gonzales, Louisiana

92 months ago

Just Curious>>>> If you have an MBA, why the heck do you want want to be a personal banker working at a branch? There are so many other avenues you can persue....Investment Banker, Business Banker, Investment Broker, Private Banker, Several manager in training positons ---they make more money than a personal banker and it's seems more equivalent for your career level......Don't cut yourself short
With your MBA the job market is your oyster!

Nevertheless, good look with all your endeavors!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Mr Bman in east liverpool, Ohio

92 months ago

I have had my Series 6 Since 2002. Also I've been a reg rep for a Total of 49 months. I got my series 7 in July 07 and my 66 in Aug 07. In Jan 08 I got my series 9 & 10. There is a 3 year training period to be able to use the 9 & 10 but there are exceptions. One exception is if the individual has had three years of comprable experiance as rep, example Mutual Fund salesperson, which I was. Does anyone know how this works, and or has anyone been in this position? I need to know because I'm up for a big promotion.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

mama c in Capitol Heights, Maryland

92 months ago

I have submitted my U4 with my sponsor company. It has been a week and I have not yet received an exam date to take the series 6 exam. How long does it usually take for the due dilligence process? Thanks, C.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

susieskeptic in Lieu, Illinois

92 months ago

Jeff-L in Seattle, Washington said: Hi, I am interested in taking the series 6 exam to sell market 401k & retirement plans. I currently work for The Hartord, but in their group benefits division (life, disability). I have heard that you need sponsorship from a broker/dealer to take the series 6. How do I go about doing this? Also, if your current job isn't directly related/needs a series 6 will a company sponsor you?

I know for a fact that Chase sponsors the 6/63, but the salary is atrocious while you're studying. (900 dollars twice a month!!!) I know that a more lucrative less committal option is 5/3rd. You may have to sit around there for a year as well as with Chase, but you'll be able to be on the floor making commissions at the same time. Your salary there is probably similar to chase PBs.

From what I've seen, the 6/63 have been extremely helpful to fellow bankers who've wanted to move on. Most every single person I've ever seen working as a PB at chase is under 30. It's a STEPPING STONE like any sales job that hires 18 year-olds for the position.

I know that you can also find sponsorship through smaller offices in certain insurance companies or smaller credit unions, get a higher base salary, but have a harder time finding mobility within the company.

Turnover at chase, for anybody who's curious, is astronomical.

Only about 1/12th of those interviewed are hired. 60% of those pass their licensing. ONLY 40% OF THOSE stay with the company through the first YEAR. If you make it through all that, from what I observe, it's pretty easy. But it's customer service b.s. Face it, the job is done by so many hundreds of thousands across the country. It's not rocket science.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Country Girl Living in the City in Houston, Texas

91 months ago

Life is Awesome in Houston, Texas said: Did you buy anything else like any cds? If you are no longer using them I would be interested in buying them. I am pursing the same position you are and I just started on Tuesday. We might even be a the same training center. Congrats on passing the Six. :)

Sorry for the late reponse. I did by the Series 7 for Dummies book, but used it as reference material for better understading of the concepts and verbage. It helped and the price was right at about $18.00.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Life is Awesome in Houston, Texas

91 months ago

I just passed my series 6 on Thursday. What really helped me was the Kaplan Testing
Cd. Especially there is alot on the Kaplan testing simulator that is not on the
REGED which WILL BE ON THE TEST!!!!! The Kaplan is very similar to the real thing.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Patrick Wynne in Dallas, Texas

91 months ago

They provide you with all the material you need. If you stick to their schedule and study that material as they say you will do fine. I scored an 85 and studied about 4-5 hours a day sticking strictly to their schedule. The even host daily computer based practice tests. It is very easy with these materials.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Liverpool Reds in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma

91 months ago

This question is totally out of left field, but can you take the Series 6 exam if you have filed for Bankruptcy, or at the very least underwent Debt Negotiation/Reduction? My husband is considering a career change to this business and had some debt management problems in his 30's. Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Life is Awesome in Houston, Texas

91 months ago

Actually according to the Finra rules if the bankruptcy was ten years ago then he would be able to get his Series 6 license.
I hope this helps.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Your own personal credit in Durham, North Carolina

91 months ago

When getting hired as a Financial Advisor or taking any of the Series tests (7,6/63) if you've personally had to file bankrupcy in the past will that be held against you? You are helping others with their own investing and personal finances so I'm wondering if your own credit will be taken into account for this job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Daarnold in Bloomington, Indiana

91 months ago

Your own personal credit in Durham, North Carolina said: When getting hired as a Financial Advisor or taking any of the Series tests (7,6/63) if you've personally had to file bankrupcy in the past will that be held against you? You are helping others with their own investing and personal finances so I'm wondering if your own credit will be taken into account for this job.

A bankrupcy is noted on your U5 report which any client could go on the web and see. I do personally know someone who has one on their U5 and they are still advising so it is possible. Hope this helps

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Kathryn Murphy in Greensboro, North Carolina

91 months ago

Based on experience, I can tell you that none of the NASD exams are fair. They're written by attorneys! You're not being tested on subject knowledge; you're being tested on your ability to take a test. Best advice: practice exams. Try and get your hands on multiple versions. While they're not always indicative of the real deal, they prepare you to take the exam. The degree of difficulty is not the issue. Once you have a grip on the material, just keep taking the practice tests. What they do indicate is how well you'll do on the actual exam. If you'r scoring in the high 80s-low 90s, you'll pass. If not, keep at it. I've taken and passed the 7, 66 and the 31. 'Hope this helps.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Swapnil Gadkari in Somerville, Massachusetts

91 months ago

BF in Oak Creek, Wisconsin said: Hi Carol in Denver,

Had to leave Schwab... what are you up to now? Are you open to other opportunities in the industry? I'm looking for financial services pros all over the country, including Colorado.

are y still looking for FA's?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

chloe smith in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

91 months ago

BF in Oak Creek, Wisconsin said: If you passed the 6, you should do OK on the 63 too. Just be sure not to UNDER study for the 63, which seems to be a tendancy for some reason. I didn't find the 63 to be any different than the 6 in terms of difficulty. I got identical scores (85) on both. If I, at age 58 and very far removed from school, study, and tests, scored that well, ANYONE should be able to pass. Best wishes to you

Im in Milwaukee and looking to make a career change, I have not taken the 6, or 63, but talking to a couple of different companies to figure out what is the best option. The company I like the best is STRICKly commision which scares me a little because Im new, and a single mom of 4... what is the standard for starting in this field the first year of earnings?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Daarnold in Bloomington, Indiana

91 months ago

chloe smith in Milwaukee, Wisconsin said: Im in Milwaukee and looking to make a career change, I have not taken the 6, or 63, but talking to a couple of different companies to figure out what is the best option. The company I like the best is STRICKly commision which scares me a little because Im new, and a single mom of 4... what is the standard for starting in this field the first year of earnings?

If you are in this situation, I would strongly consider working for a reputable property/casualty, life & health insurance company. You can also do securities within these types of firms so you could get your 6 as well...My opinion is that insurance is an excellent "in" with clients because that is something they HAVE to have. Once you gain their trust the securities will follow...Just an idea, hope this helps!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

mo in Los Angeles, California

90 months ago

Gunjan in Bergenfield, New Jersey said: you will be fine if u pass practice test. i scored 87% in real test while i was just scoring around 70.....more test u will do better u will perform

Which study course did you take?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

BlackShirt in Goose Creek, South Carolina

90 months ago

I started in the insurance business exactly one year ago as the result of a mid-career change. I had no background in the financial field at all. I received the study materials 45 days after starting work and at the end of the company training. I spent two hours every early morning (5:30-7:30am) and then another hour each night for 4 straight months, only taking off the 4th of July. I also carried note cards in my pockets, day timer, etc and whever I had a few spare momenents, I studied. I would write key terms and formulas on a yellow legal pad with a black sharpie and when stopped at a traffic light, I would turn my head and repeat the key words outloud as I was driving. I took the Series 6 four months after beginning and scored a 91. I went on afternoon appointments and then went home at night and immediately began studying for the 63. I took it 15 days later and got an 88. The financial benefits and peace of mind at work changed immediately and last month I received a prestigious rookie award for my work.

I am not that talented or smart, but I do have a large family and a pretty wife to support and I can work as hard as the next guy.

We have a lot of agents at the office, who have been around awhile and have failed it many times-They ask me how I did it and I say consistent study habits--they shrug and talk about how they will study for an hour on Monday, then pick it up again on Thursday, then for an hour on Sunday, etc.

I hope my story gives someone hope, I am now studying for the 7, though it is not required by the compay.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No Reply - Report abuse

Anowar in Elmhurst, New York

90 months ago

ok

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

FightBack in I am the real FightBack, New York

90 months ago

BlackShirt in Goose Creek, South Carolina said: I started in the insurance business exactly one year ago as the result of a mid-career change. I had no background in the financial field at all. I received the study materials 45 days after starting work and at the end of the company training. I spent two hours every early morning (5:30-7:30am) and then another hour each night for 4 straight months, only taking off the 4th of July. I also carried note cards in my pockets, day timer, etc and whever I had a few spare momenents, I studied. I would write key terms and formulas on a yellow legal pad with a black sharpie and when stopped at a traffic light, I would turn my head and repeat the key words outloud as I was driving. I took the Series 6 four months after beginning and scored a 91. I went on afternoon appointments and then went home at night and immediately began studying for the 63. I took it 15 days later and got an 88. The financial benefits and peace of mind at work changed immediately and last month I received a prestigious rookie award for my work.

I am not that talented or smart, but I do have a large family and a pretty wife to support and I can work as hard as the next guy.

We have a lot of agents at the office, who have been around awhile and have failed it many times-They ask me how I did it and I say consistent study habits--they shrug and talk about how they will study for an hour on Monday, then pick it up again on Thursday, then for an hour on Sunday, etc.

I hope my story gives someone hope, I am now studying for the 7, though it is not required by the compay.

Good luck!

sexualharassment-alltruth.blogspot.com/

joel031.vox.com/

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Phillip Nguyen in Boston, Massachusetts

89 months ago

Hello Everyone,

What is the best website for passing the series 6 & 63 exam?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Phillip Nguyen in Boston, Massachusetts

89 months ago

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for the best site for passing the series 6 & 63 exams. My job is moving to India. Please help.

Thanks,

Phillip

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

passit007 in Fountain Hills, Arizona

89 months ago

I operate an online exam prep company that offers video lecture Series 6 & 63 prep courses. We train around 10,000 people a year nationwide online in addition to the live schools I operate and also have helped many with Chase who have failed their exams the first time after using Reg Ed materials. Here is our site: www.testeachersonline.com. Click the Series 6 & 63 pages from the drop down for more information. Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (16) Reply - Report abuse

BlackShirt in Goose Creek, South Carolina

89 months ago

I used the Kaplan courses, but I also downloaded several other study guides such as pass the six, and a few others, so my study materials was a mix of a lot of things

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.