Series 6 exam

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (101 to 150 of 166)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

BlackShirt in Goose Creek, South Carolina

76 months ago

I used the Kaplan courses, but I also downloaded several other study guides such as pass the six, and a few others, so my study materials was a mix of a lot of things

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Phillip Nguyen in Boston, Massachusetts

76 months ago

passit007 in Fountain Hills, Arizona said: I operate an online exam prep company that offers video lecture Series 6 & 63 prep courses. We train around 10,000 people a year nationwide online in addition to the live schools I operate and also have helped many with Chase who have failed their exams the first time after using Reg Ed materials. Here is our site: www.testeachersonline.com. Click the Series 6 & 63 pages from the drop down for more information. Good luck!

May I have your email, so I can have more questions?

Thanks,

Phillip

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Phillip Nguyen in Boston, Massachusetts

76 months ago

BlackShirt in Goose Creek, South Carolina said: I used the Kaplan courses, but I also downloaded several other study guides such as pass the six, and a few others, so my study materials was a mix of a lot of things

Thanks BlackShirt. Those questions in the exam are really different then the practice exams.

Here is my email: phillipqnguyen@gmail.com. Please give me more tips if you could. Thanks in advance.

Phillip

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

BlackShirt in Goose Creek, South Carolina

76 months ago

One of the keys is to take the time to read the answers ( and often an explanation of the answers) after taking the practice exam. What often happens is that people spend a lot of time taking the practice exams and they get "real good" at taking the practice exams, which means they become proficient at recoginzing the answers, which tend to cycle through when using the same software program.

Reading and understanding the answers will help you a great deal and will add to your confidence.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

passit007 in Fountain Hills, Arizona

76 months ago

No problem Phillip. You can just submit the question through the contact us form on our site at www.testeachersonline.com/contact. I can help you that way. We actually had a student get a 100% on the 63 a few months ago. That was really exciting!

FightBack in I am the real FightBack, New York

76 months ago

FIGHTBACK_ in Amityville, New York said: for homo erotic stories click here sexualharassment-alltruth.blogspot.com/

Shame on you David.

rick p in Hoboken, New Jersey

76 months ago

CFP in San Francisco, California said: The 6 allows you to discuss variable investment products, the 7 allows you to sell them. The 6 is easier, a company usually will not sponsor you for the 7 unless you will need it. When they put you up to the NASD for the exam, they have to justify why you need it. I worked for years in the industry with my 6 and 63, I couldn't get my 7 because I wasn't in a sales position.

Take practice tests over and over again and you'll be fine, don't stress yourself out, it's only 100 questions, you'll do fine.

You can sell investment company products and variable contracts with a Series 6 license.

rick p in Hoboken, New Jersey

76 months ago

Tabgray in Wichita Falls, Texas said: I am supposed to take my Series 6 on Saturday, I am making an average of 91 on the practice exams from RegEd, but I am worried that I am doing well, more because of the fact that it is the same questions over and over and less because I am confident in my knowledge of the material. Anyone know of some free practice exams or sample questions that I can get through the internet? I would love to have a few more test questions to practice with.

Thanks for your help in advance.

I just passed my 6 yesterday :) RegEd is baby stuff compared to the questions you will encounter on the 6. Complete trickery. Try using Kaplan, and do the final exams. Those will help a little, but nothing will help you when you hit that bell curve. Go with your guts.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

Vitfed in Columbus, Ohio

76 months ago

What material are you using to study. I'm getting started on my series 6&7.
These are the 2 that were recommended to me. Just copy and paste.

www.kaplanfinancial.com/kfs/Securities-Licensing/Index.asp?mscssid=MA9PGFRSPKM38HU2N3149EKBCJDC37FA&product_type=SEC+LIC

www.aitraining.com/

Can you recommend anything else?

Thanks

Jana73 in Des Plaines, Illinois

73 months ago

Hi, there
I have been Mortgage Consultant for the past 5 years. Well, in the past couple of months this business hasn't been productive as it used to , therefore I would like to take take series 63, 6 , but I don't know if I have to go to school or buy books and study at home.
Any advice?
Ps: Also once I take the above tests , what kind of job should I look for it to make the money that I used to make in the Mortgage industry

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Life is Awesome in Houston, Texas

73 months ago

With the Series 6 and 63 you can make very good money. You would also need to have your group one license. You just can't go and take the test for series 6 and 63 you need to be sponsored.
For instance you could work for JP Morgan Chase or Wachovia as a banker or have your own insurance franchise such as All State or State Farm. I work for Chase and they sponsored me to take the test. I have a base salary of 32K and a really good incentive plan. Just this past month I made $2300.00 in commission alone which is pretty good for being new. You need to get your Group One license Accident Life and Health first. If you go with World Financial you can make alot of money with that license alone and they can sponsor you for your Series 6 and 63 which helps you sell securities such as mutual funds, iras, ect.... I hope you find this informative.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jana73 in Des Plaines, Illinois

73 months ago

Since you work for Chase, I need to ask question in reference to the math test(the one that you took before you started working for Chase)
When you took this test did you see your results, or you were just told that you passed the test)
The reason for asking this question is because I went to take this test and was told that I did not pass it, without showing me what the results were. I consider myself as good at math, and was really surprised.

Life is Awesome in Houston, Texas

73 months ago

When I took the test as soon as I finished it showed me the results. I really didn't get any math questions on mine. It is mostly concepts that you must learn.

Sam Tabet in Old Bridge, New Jersey

73 months ago

I just got hired with Prudential! does anyone know if it is a good company I have passed L&H exam and now preparing for series 6 & 63 and advice

73 months ago

I am using Kaplan how bad are the questions on the State exam?

Shellydew in East Lyme, Connecticut

72 months ago

I took the Series 6 today, got a 92. For the 10 seconds I sat there waiting for it to compute, I thought I might have failed. Seriously. Probably the stress. I used Kaplan. I had the CD's that were loaned to me, probably a couple of editions old, I also paid for the Kaplan drill and practice online, which is the most current obvioulsy, I had an almost current Kaplan book (2006) and also bought the book "Pass the 6" and the corresponding online drill and practice from the company First Books. The computer based exams for Pass the 6 were OK, not enough of a question bank, the same ones kept coming up over and over. But, they have a different sort of tone, so you do really learn from taking the tests. The Kaplan online was very useful. you could do "drill and practice" tests, where you could choose categories of questions, or questions you have previously got wrong, it showed results with breakdown of % right/wrong by category type so you could focus on those areas. It also had timed exams, with questions that were of type and proportion to those on the real test. I think there is a total bank of about 1600 questions. That's plenty. Between the Kaplan CD, online and Pass the 6, I estimate I did about 40 practice exams. I found that I learned more by doing the tests where you checked your results per question, then if I didn't understand, went to the book and read a little further. I would say, read through the book. Then test test test, review review review and test test test some more. "Studying" in a vacuum without the testing, you just will never know where you stand. Spend the extra money and make sure you have at least 2 drill and practice computer/web based. Also the Firstbooks, when you bought the online tests also came with PDF's you could open from the web site, a PDF for each chapter in the book (some just a few pages). Great for when you are at your current (soon to be ex) job and want to do a little studying without having it be obvious!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No Reply - Report abuse

Shellydew in East Lyme, Connecticut

72 months ago

I would also say that the exam tests didn't "feel" like what I had been testing with. That said, I got a better score on the actual exam than I did on any practice test. My practice tests were an average of 83, with a high of 87 and a low of 78 and many many at 82-83, I was so consistent that I felt quite confident that's what I'd get. So a 92? go figure. You can really increase your score by really looking at the answers especially in those combo ones where the choices are A:I and II, or B:II and IV, or C:I, II and III... like that. Usually there's one of I, II, III and IIII you can easily eliminate, which puts usually puts two out of the A, B, C and D overall choices out of the running. Maybe a third of your questions have answers that can be figured out by ELIMINATION, even if you don't really know the answer for sure. Approach it with that in mind and I think that will really help. I remember one question that I absolutely did not know, but because of the combinations of choices and what I COULD eliminate, I knew I got it right.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No Reply - Report abuse

daverecruiter in San Jose, California

72 months ago

Thanks for all your comments. I am reading through the comments and trying to find out where I can order pactice exams.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

beantownbanker in Boston, Massachusetts

71 months ago

bizznonya in Texas said: Ok....here is what happned at my last interview. The lady interviewing me apologized and said she had to step out for a few minutes to take care of some kind of emergency situation...as soon as she stepped out...I thought this would be a good opportunity for me to pass gas..which I did, but right as I was passing gas, she stepped back into the room. She told me to get out.I feel kinda bad and dont know what to do next..I am about to give up on a job in this field!

hahahahahahahahaha!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

beantownbanker in Boston, Massachusetts

71 months ago

ok, so it is my understanding that in order to take th series 6 and 63, my company needs to sponspor me. Is the same true for the health and life insurance exam or can I just study and take the test?

If anyone can answer this question, Thank you!

LouinVA in Norfolk, Virginia

71 months ago

Im supposed to take my 6 test next week, and am very nervous about it. On the practice exams(using Kaplan online) I am averaging only in the 60-70 range. I am getting more out of taking the tests than reading the book honestly.

70 months ago

listen you will do great just strudy hard this week. Make sure you give 8-10hour a day of study. and you will make it.

Rockford in Rockford, Michigan

70 months ago

beantownbanker in Boston, Massachusetts said: ok, so it is my understanding that in order to take th series 6 and 63, my company needs to sponspor me. Is the same true for the health and life insurance exam or can I just study and take the test?

You can take the Series 63 without sponsorship. You need to fill out a U10 form on FINRA's website and pay the $82, they then send you a code to schedule the test at a testing center. Buy the test prep from Kaplan, it prepares you well. I passed the exam last December. For the Series 6 you need sponsorship. Life and Health you can take on your own if you want.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

FIRESolutions in San Francisco, California

68 months ago

Phillip Nguyen in Boston, Massachusetts said: Hello Everyone,

What is the best website for passing the series 6 & 63 exam?

I am in charge of content for an online training company, FIRE Solutions. We train many thousands of students yearly, and frequently work with those for whom other programs have failed. In addition to online content, we offer free phone support and live topic seminars that allow you the opportunity to discuss with an Expert Trainer any concepts that may not be clear.

Please feel free to contact us at info@firesolutions.com or visit our Web site at www.firesolutions.com for more details.

Regards,

Don

Michael Pait in Houston, Texas

67 months ago

Lonestar in South Bend, Indiana said: Can anyone who has taken this exam, explain to me how difficult the actual exam is? I am studying to take the test now and the practice test I have been taking are very difficult. Does anyone know how close in difficulty are the two tests? I heard the practice tests are more difficult.

i found some places online that you can take the test for about 75 dollars. pass that one and you dont have to worry about bombing the test for jp morgan chase.

LeYitterbum in Atlanta, Georgia

54 months ago

Are you new to the industry? How long did your study process take? Thanks.

LeYitterbum in Atlanta, Georgia

54 months ago

Shellydew in East Lyme, Connecticut said: I would also say that the exam tests didn't "feel" like what I had been testing with. That said, I got a better score on the actual exam than I did on any practice test. My practice tests were an average of 83, with a high of 87 and a low of 78 and many many at 82-83, I was so consistent that I felt quite confident that's what I'd get. So a 92? go figure. You can really increase your score by really looking at the answers especially in those combo ones where the choices are A:I and II, or B:II and IV, or C:I, II and III... like that. Usually there's one of I, II, III and IIII you can easily eliminate, which puts usually puts two out of the A, B, C and D overall choices out of the running. Maybe a third of your questions have answers that can be figured out by ELIMINATION, even if you don't really know the answer for sure. Approach it with that in mind and I think that will really help. I remember one question that I absolutely did not know, but because of the combinations of choices and what I COULD eliminate, I knew I got it right.

How long did your study process take?

TJ in Modesto, California

50 months ago

Hello everyone,

I am getting ready to go for the training for series 6 and 63 licensing.
I've got a job at JP morgan chase as a personal banker and these licenses are part of the training. Please give me advice, what do i do as preparation.

Guide me guys, Is the testing hard?
Any material that you've used to pass these tests; notes, online material, books etc please send them to me so i can use it for my preparation, please send me via email "TJ.sangha101@live.com"

Please help me!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

TJ in Modesto, California

50 months ago

Chris Ricketts in Shreveport, Louisiana said: WHOOOOO-HOOOOOOOO!!!!! I passed baby!!!

I took my Series 6 exam yesterday, and passed with an 86%. I'm pretty happy with that score, i was shooting for an 85, so I feel good about it. My supervisor told me that generally with RegEd the "real" test score is comparable with the average of the practice exams, which seems to be the case with the information I was studying. There were a few questions that had information that I wasn't very familiar with, but for the most part, the exam was over the info that I was studying. It wasn't nearly as tricky as I thought it would be, maybe because I was expecting it, and the practice tests adequately prepared me for the trickery. Anyway, I did have an extensive amount of time to study though (A total of around 100 hours), a lot of that was going over information repetitively, but just be sure to get plently of studying done.

I am preparing for these exams, Just got a job at chase as a Personal banker.

Any advice, please help me!

Anything you would like to share, Helpful stuff.

Any material that you used such as notes, online material and books.

Please email me at TJ.sangha101@live.com

fullypaid in East Orange, New Jersey

49 months ago

terminated said: I spent 8 weeks studying for the series 6. It was so difficult. I passed the majority of my practice exams, and felt very confident going into the test. But the test in absolutely NOTHING like the practice exams. I failed the series 6, and they terminated my employment at JPMC. It was horrible. Not to mention exhausting, stressful, and it took a big toll on my personal life spending night and day studying for this exam.

GOOD LUCK!

Buoy I know how that is in 2008. I was with Prudential for an FSA program they had I took the test twice making 69 each time. The funny thing about it is I was able to answer the same questions off the test. The studying wasn’t too bad I was stressed most in part because of my unemployment at the time. I was out of work most of 2008 and Prudential came along in November of 2008. After testing with them for a week they wanted to me bad. They thought I was perfect knowing scoring on the three test they gave for the program. In short I finished my MBA with a concentration in Finance earlier 2008. I took the following classes and you would have thought I had a handle on it: Business Economics, Financial and Managerial Accounting, Managerial Finance, Securities/M & A Analysis, the Options and Financial Futures Markets, Management of Financial Institutions and Personal Financial Planning. So it’s really not how much you study or but more or less conceiving the information or It’s being able to translate that when asked a scenario question. That’s mostly what the hundred questions are all about on this test.
Key point don’t be stressed or worried about what they will do to you if you don’t pass. Which is what I was worried about. Just relax and think about what it can do for your career advancement.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

fullypaid in East Orange, New Jersey

49 months ago

fullypaid in East Orange, New Jersey said: Buoy I know how that is in 2008. I was with Prudential for an FSA program they had I took the test twice making 69 each time. The funny thing about it is I was able to answer the same questions off the test. The studying wasn’t too bad I was stressed most in part because of my unemployment at the time. I was out of work most of 2008 and Prudential came along in November of 2008. After testing with them for a week they wanted to me bad. They thought I was perfect knowing scoring on the three test they gave for the program. In short I finished my MBA with a concentration in Finance earlier 2008. I took the following classes and you would have thought I had a handle on it: Business Economics, Financial and Managerial Accounting, Managerial Finance, Securities/M & A Analysis, the Options and Financial Futures Markets, Management of Financial Institutions and Personal Financial Planning. So it’s really not how much you study or but more or less conceiving the information or It’s being able to translate that when asked a scenario question. That’s mostly what the hundred questions are all about on this test.
Key point don’t be stressed or worried about what they will do to you if you don’t pass. Which is what I was worried about. Just relax and think about what it can do for your career advancement.

To add I studied using STC INTERACTIVE

JC921 in Rochester, New York

49 months ago

Okay, so I tend to be a fairly high-strung person. I have just accepted a position as a personal banker at Chase and after reading all of the comments I am even more nervous about passing the test. I'm very intelligent, but concerned about teaching myself something that I know nothing about. I need to pass my test in order to keep my job the first time around...any words of wisdom? Also, my start date isn't for 3 weeks so I was thinking about buying some prep materials and beginning the studying. When I asked my future Branch Manager if she recommended anything, she suggested I wait to use the materials that Chase gives me...thoughts??

Jim Densmore in Indianapolis, Indiana

49 months ago

I recommend doing practice exams that are as long as the regular exam. Like training for stamina. This ensures you don't get tired in the test.

MFoxx in Charlotte, North Carolina

49 months ago

I'm interested in starting a new career in Financial Services and eventually selling mutual funds. I'm currently not working, but I just obtained my Series 63 license, along with my Life and Health Insurance licenses to get a head start in this field. I also have a B.S. degree. Can anyone give me advice on what companies can utilize all my licenses including a base salary? Thank you in advance.

4info2cash in Detroit, Michigan

48 months ago

MFoxx in Charlotte, North Carolina said: I'm interested in starting a new career in Financial Services and eventually selling mutual funds. I'm currently not working, but I just obtained my Series 63 license, along with my Life and Health Insurance licenses to get a head start in this field. I also have a B.S. degree. Can anyone give me advice on what companies can utilize all my licenses including a base salary? Thank you in advance.

Hi, if you are looking for a new position email me

Career Opportunity in Corona, California

48 months ago

MFoxx in Charlotte, North Carolina said: I'm interested in starting a new career in Financial Services and eventually selling mutual funds. I'm currently not working, but I just obtained my Series 63 license, along with my Life and Health Insurance licenses to get a head start in this field. I also have a B.S. degree. Can anyone give me advice on what companies can utilize all my licenses including a base salary? Thank you in advance.

I our compan can utilize all your licenses, just email me for more details.

MFoxx in Charlotte, North Carolina

48 months ago

I would appreciate you giving me more details. My email address is: kazz8080@gmail.com

Thank you

kpark74 in Los Angeles, California

46 months ago

Do I need to be sponsored to take a series 6 exam? Please help me. One of my future employer want to get a series 6 & 63 license before start employment.

mks in Powder Springs, Georgia

45 months ago

beantownbanker in Boston, Massachusetts said: ok, so it is my understanding that in order to take th series 6 and 63, my company needs to sponspor me. Is the same true for the health and life insurance exam or can I just study and take the test?

You do not need a sponsor to take the series 63, series 6 as well as Life, Health and Sickness now. I took the Life, Health and Sickness on my own and pass before starting to work for any insurance company. I also studied for the series 63 and took the exam in september and pass. I am now studying for my series 6 which I planned to take by the end of october 2010. All you need is the form U10 to register for the series 63. I hope this helps you.

trent906@yahoo.com in Chicago, Illinois

44 months ago

BF in Oak Creek, Wisconsin said: If you passed the 6, you should do OK on the 63 too. Just be sure not to UNDER study for the 63, which seems to be a tendancy for some reason. I didn't find the 63 to be any different than the 6 in terms of difficulty. I got identical scores (85) on both. If I, at age 58 and very far removed from school, study, and tests, scored that well, ANYONE should be able to pass. Best wishes to you
This is a very impressive story are you working now. You have given me confdence in myself I.m 44yrs old and just starting to study for both my 65 and 63 .Thanks.

MichaelDC in Flowery Branch, Georgia

38 months ago

BF in Oak Creek, Wisconsin said: Yes, the questions on these exams ARE tricky - and that's intentional. The goal of the FINRA exams, as I understand it, is to weed people out. So they make the exams tricky on purpose. That may not seem fair to you, but it's certainly fair to your potential clients. You ARE going to be helping them with their money after all, right? As a practicing RR you need to be a critical, analytical thinker. And that's what it takes to pass the exam. In taking these exams, It's CRITICALLY IMPORTANT that you read each question VERY CAREFULLY so as to understand exactly what they're asking.

As for not doing so well on the 6? Hey, you passed, didn't you? You have the same license passing with a 70% as someone who scores 95, right? I only got a 74 on my series 65 and was as happy about that as I was about getting 85 on the 6 and 63.

As for what firm am I'm with, I'm a Field Associate with World Financial Group, a Registered Representative with World Group Securities and an Investment Advisor Representative with Investment Advisors International (all affiliated companies)

Good luck on the 63. Make it happen!!! Let me know how you do.

I passed the 65 on the third time after missing by one question the first two. The trick was to slow down and look for the trick in the question. The first two times, I was finished in an hour, the third, I used almost all my time.

That said, which do you think is harder, the 65 or the 6, and how much overlap is there?

Thanks!

Giselle in Hialeah, Florida

37 months ago

Hello,

I'm looking for people who already have their Series 7 and 63 with 4 or so years of experience and fluent in Spanish or Portuguese for Investment Banking opportunities.

Would you or someone you know be interested?

Best regards,

Giselle

Amy Larson in Sheboygan, Wisconsin

37 months ago

Lonestar in South Bend, Indiana said: Can anyone who has taken this exam, explain to me how difficult the actual exam is? I am studying to take the test now and the practice test I have been taking are very difficult. Does anyone know how close in difficulty are the two tests? I heard the practice tests are more difficult.

Hello, I took the Series 6 twice - studied 5-6 weeks each time and took copious notes. I missed by 2 questions each time. The test is lengthy at 2.5 hours with a lot of case study style questions. You will get tired by around the 65 - 75th question, and this is when the test gets harder. The first 50 are relatively easy but people stumble towards the end. There are 105 questions. I found that knowing the information was not enough or taking the Kaplan class. This is just a review of the material. The test takes the information one level higher, generally needing to decipher the right answer between 2 questions. I did all of the practice exams and scored in the high 80's and low 90's. Yet I couldn't pass the test. My recommendation: you need to work with your sponsor to discuss the material. You can't pass just knowing the material. You need to know its application in every day situations. You also need to know the glossary in the back of the book. So use your employer or sponsor to coach you through the test. Simply knowing the information will not cut it. People with past history in insurance, accounting or similar financial businesses will have an advantage. Many of the questions just require that you have that extra depth of understanding from the street, but I believe you can get this by using your company to coach you through every aspect of the exam.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

KMANA in Palm Harbor, Florida

37 months ago

I took the 6 over a year ago, It was fairly easy, got an 88 or so. Then I took the 7 a few months later...got an 87. I did study hard, very hard. Again, I thought both were easy, but I am a very good test taker and fairly high IQ. I too was fearful of the events, but 1/2 through I knew I had made it. Good luck...study hard.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Giselle in Hialeah, Florida

37 months ago

Hello,

I'm currently looking for a few investment bankers with Series 7 and 63 or 79 which includes both.

My client is located in Miami and is in need of 4 Investment Banking Associates and 4 VPs. The bulk of the business will take place in Latin America therefore Spanish or Portuguese is a requirement. This person must also needs prior experience with financial modeling and must be able to provide some samples of prior work.

If you know of anyone who could fit into these roles please feel free to contact me.

Best regards,

Giselle
gyannelli@cpabychoice.com

Jared Adams in Carolina, Puerto Rico

37 months ago

Does anyone know if there are any limitations to the series 6 across states and Puerto Rico? In other words, if I were to obtain my series 6 in Puerto or New York, could I use the licences in Florida or Texas (or any other state for that matter)?

Shabai22 in Newark, New Jersey

31 months ago

John in Appleton, Wisconsin said: I'm in my 4th interview with an investment/financial services firm. I would be more than happy to discuss job opportunities in your area. I'm ready to take and look forward to taking all the necessary exams. Previously held Series 3 (CFTC) while working at the CBOT.

Do you still have your series 3 study material? If so can you contact me @ shaheed_bailey@yahoo.com

zina in Ann Arbor, Michigan

29 months ago

KMANA in Palm Harbor, Florida said: I took the 6 over a year ago, It was fairly easy, got an 88 or so. Then I took the 7 a few months later...got an 87. I did study hard, very hard. Again, I thought both were easy, but I am a very good test taker and fairly high IQ. I too was fearful of the events, but 1/2 through I knew I had made it. Good luck...study hard.

Hello there,
As far as the resources to study for series 6 and 63...: do u know if i can have free access to a study material for those 2 tests? or i have no options other than to visit the links that everyone is recommending?? and buy their products? since i have no sponsor? Help please!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Johanna in Raleigh, North Carolina

25 months ago

I am going to start studying for Series 6 and 63 exams. I have 120 days to pass both exam. They told me I can retake once. I am very nervous about the process because I will have to pay them back the money they invested on me which is about 1000.00

Emmyp in New York, New York

23 months ago

Daarnold in Bloomington, Indiana said: You can take the 63 prior to the 6 with no issues. I would actually advise this, because I found the 63 to be more difficult. Not the material, but the sheer amount of studying I did for the 6 burned me out when it came to studying for the 63. You could easily pass the 63 with a solid week of cramming, no sweat. The 6 isnt too bad, I passed with a 92%. Everyone says its tricky, but I tell you I found so much of it to be common sense whereas the 63 was remembering laws, etc. Good luck...Ill tell you what, life is sweet once theyre out of the way!

I want to take the series 6 exam cuz I can't find a job. I want to know how
You get someone to sponsor me so I can take the exam?

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.