Series 6 exam

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (151 to 166 of 166)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4   

Emmyp in New York, New York

24 months ago

BF in Oak Creek, Wisconsin said: Hi Carol in Denver,

Had to leave Schwab... what are you up to now? Are you open to other opportunities in the industry? I'm looking for financial services pros all over the country, including Colorado.

I need someone to sponsor me here in NYC . I just started
Studying for the 6. Please advise. Thank u

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

gaomichelle in Northborough, Massachusetts

20 months ago

hi, I am recently graduated from the school and I want take series 6 exam , any suggestion? thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

CarlaOlivia62 in Utica, Michigan

20 months ago

If you're looking for a position in Michigan, we're always hiring...

www.donadiofinancial.com

Dcass9184 in Quincy, Massachusetts

17 months ago

gaomichelle in Northborough, Massachusetts said: hi, I am recently graduated from the school and I want take series 6 exam , any suggestion? thanks

You would have to be sponsored by a company to take it. If you're looking for an opportunity in financial services and really willing to put in the work. Contact me.

Michael Weiss in Morrisville, Pennsylvania

16 months ago

You can't take the series 6 exam without sponsorship. I am looking for people who can tutor people on the series 6 exam and other FINRA exams. I will only hire people with tutoring experience in this area.

Mike
www.series7examtutor.com

Dudley do right in Surprise, Arizona

15 months ago

If you work for Chase or are considering any securities licensed position, you better read this! I am a former Advisor for Chase. A very high producer also. I highly suggest you do your homework first. This institution is morally bankrupt. See the articles in the New York Times and Forbes to just name a few.

www.forbes.com/sites/edwardsiedle/2012/07/09/jamie-dimons-next-jp-morgan-nightmare/
dealbook.nytimes.com/2013/03/02/selling-the-home-brand-a-look-inside-an-elite-jpmorgan-unit-2/
dealbook.nytimes.com/2012/07/02/ex-brokers-say-jpmorgan-favored-selling-banks-own-funds-over-others/

I could type for days! There are many, many, articles about the unethical practices in this firm. If you do work there protect your licenses! It is common practice to let someone go and dirty their licenses... If you feel you are being discriminated against, file an EEOC complaint.... If you are being asked to do something against FINRA rules or regs, file a grievance with FINRA or the SEC. You have been warned....

Dudley

15 months ago

Lonestar in South Bend, Indiana said: Can anyone who has taken this exam, explain to me how difficult the actual exam is? I am studying to take the test now and the practice test I have been taking are very difficult. Does anyone know how close in difficulty are the two tests? I heard the practice tests are more difficult.

Read this:

www.indeed.com/forum/cmp/JPMorgan-Chase/JP-Morgan-Unethical-Sales-Practices-Compliance-Problems/t466803

Chris in Waukesha, Wisconsin

13 months ago

A good place for study guides for all financial exams is www.examfacts.com. they have a bunch of Exam Prep guides, including Series 3 exam, Series 7 exam, Series 79 exam and lot more!

Charlotte in Duncanville, Texas

13 months ago

Hi I am looking at a job with a financial firm but am a recent grad with a lot of debt.Any advice for either asking for an appropriate salary or any suggestions for other firms/ companies I have not looked at? I am open to smaller firms but am curious to responses. Thanks!

James in Manassas, Virginia

7 months ago

Dcass9184 in Quincy, Massachusetts said: You would have to be sponsored by a company to take it. If you're looking for an opportunity in financial services and really willing to put in the work. Contact me.

How can I get in touch with you to discuss the financial planning business?

Meryam in San Diego, California

7 months ago

I just passed my series 6 and now taking my 63, my coworker got an 84 on the series 6 and a 76 on the series 63 and warned me that the 63 is a lot harder. Any one else feel the same?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Mali in Riverside, California

4 months ago

Hi,

I have been studying for series 6 exam and have been scoring 65% in the simulated tests by Kaplan (after 7 tests). I have absolutely no Finance background. And, the VP wants me to take this test in the next 10 days.
I don't think I am ready. I would like any suggestions or advice from someone who has been through this grueling process.
Also, are there any extra simulated test materials which I can purchase and practice by myself.
I don't want to fail this test and I am very stressed.

Thank you

Mali in Riverside, California

4 months ago

Meryam in San Diego, California said: I just passed my series 6 and now taking my 63, my coworker got an 84 on the series 6 and a 76 on the series 63 and warned me that the 63 is a lot harder. Any one else feel the same?

Hi,

How much time did it take for you to be ready for the series 6 exam? I am currently studying for this test with 0 Finance background and I am not doing so well. Are the simulated test anywhere close to the real test questions?
I would really appreciate your response.

Ty

passit007 in Scottsdale, Arizona

4 months ago

Hey there Mali, my name is Scott Schultze and I operate TesTeachers, which provides online video based insurance and securities pre-license training courses.

We have an awesome online Series 6 training course which can be completed in as little as seven days. Just yesterday one of our students in PA passed the 6 exam with a 94%. If he can do it, so can you.

You can view our student feedback here: testeachersonline.com/testimonials/text_testimonials_list and learn more about our Series 6 training course here: testeachersonline.com/sp/series-6

If you are interested in signing up, you can do so here: testeachersonline.com/register

Good luck on your exam!

todd in Foristell, Missouri

3 months ago

VaneBrn in East Orange, New Jersey said: I had my Series 7, Series 63 and Series 65 years ago. The 63 and 65 are combined into the Series 66 at some companies. The Series 63 is an hour long test as I recall. It should be one of the easiest exams that you take. I think it was only 50 questions when I took the exam. It could be 100 now. I must stress that you read the study books even if you are taking a class. Make certain that you understand what you are reading. When you take the exams, try not to be so stressed out. You must read the questions and understand them. Sometimes a person can get an answer wrong when he/she mixes up the question. For example, if the question is asking what is not characteristic of something, and you do not see the not and you answer what is characteristic of something, you can get the wrong answer.

For the Series 7, make sure that you understand basic information and complex information. If you have a study manual, read all chapters. Take the practice final examinations. Sometimes, you will see similar questions on the actual exam. Relax, pay thorough attention to the questions, and do not get confused. Do not rush through the questions. When I took the exam, the maximum time was six hours for 200 or 250 questions. Some people have trouble with Options and some people have trouble with margin. Product Knowledge will be tested.

U have no clue! The amount of questions and time frames are nothing like what u said. The 63 is by far the hardest test of the 6,63, or 7! NASAA tries to trick u instead of testing your knowledge. You get 75 minutes for 65 questions on the 63 test,so u cannot spend time on any. If u don't know it move on or you will not get done. I would recommend testeachers online and take the series 6 before the 63 in which nobody told me. Some of the 6 overlaps into the 63.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

insure you in Jackson, Mississippi

1 month ago

Any sponsors for series 6 located near Brandon, MS? I am a licensed insurance agent. I'm seeking to move into financial services.

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.