Short Sales Loss Mitigation

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

zelma caddiet in Hialeah, Florida

67 months ago

Hi What is the story with how hard is to get a short sale done? Does any one in the loss mitigation dept. have any input? Does Chase have any systems in place to get these things done? Is there anything on the horizon that will expedite the process? What is the basis upon which Chase makes the decison to accept or deny a file? Who is the VP of Loss Mitigation? Sorry so many questions. Looking for answers. Any comments would be appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

PieNana in South San Francisco, California

66 months ago

Hi Zelma

I used to work for Chase from 2003 to 2004 as a Home Loan Agent, then moved to Countrywide Home Loans from 2004 to 2008. I have done numerous short sales. It has been my experience that the process takes anywhere from 2 months - 3 months to get it approved.
How long has your loan been in the works? I worked with other lenders as well and the time frame has always been about the same. Just wanted you to know that its just not Chase that has this problem. Sorry I can't give you any detailed information on contacts. Good Luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

zelma caddiet in Hialeah, Florida

66 months ago

Thanks for the info. I am looking for more info on the Loss Mit Dept itself an what they are doing.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.