So I heard from a recruiter...

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Boredryu in Texas

62 months ago

Recruiters are based all across the country. An example, I received a call from a recruiter who was stationed in new mexico and I lived in Texas.

Give the recruiters time to get back with you, there's a good chance they were out of the office last week (thanksgiving) and are playing catch up. If you don't hear anything by monday I'd give a follow call/email to the branch manager.

The bigger the company, the more patience you'll need.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

TexasSBSW in Dallas, Texas

62 months ago

I actually ended up getting a phone call yesterday afternoon from another recruiter for a different position. She advised me to call the person who sent the email to follow-up, because I apparently should have heard from them. She had an extended-absence voicemail message with a phone number for who I assume is a hiring manager. I'm waiting to hear back from him now... he sent an email saying he would call first thing today but the phone hasn't buzzed yet. I'm just going to take your advice and give it until next week sometime before I try to contact him again, if I don't hear back by then. I imagine he's getting a lot of phone calls.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.