Technology Analyst Development Program

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

toogoodforya in Brandon, Mississippi

65 months ago

I am trying to get into the Technology Analyst Development Program. Does anyone who currently works there now tell me whom to contact in order to get an interview for this position? A lot of these posts are about banking positions, but this is an Information Technology position. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I know there are a lot of negative thing on here about this company, but I am really interested in the company and the position.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

toogoodforya in Jackson, Mississippi

65 months ago

toogoodforya in Brandon, Mississippi said: I am trying to get into the Technology Analyst Development Program. Does anyone who currently works there now tell me whom to contact in order to get an interview for this position? A lot of these posts are about banking positions, but this is an Information Technology position. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I know there are a lot of negative thing on here about this company, but I am really interested in the company and the position.

Anyone have any info?...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Fanastasia in Dallas, Texas

30 months ago

toogoodforya in Brandon, Mississippi said: I am trying to get into the Technology Analyst Development Program. Does anyone who currently works there now tell me whom to contact in order to get an interview for this position? A lot of these posts are about banking positions, but this is an Information Technology position. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I know there are a lot of negative thing on here about this company, but I am really interested in the company and the position.

You have to apply under the university programs go to JP Morgan Chase career page. From there the campus recruiter will receive your application. If the recruiter is interested in you they will send an email asking you to fill out this spreadsheet application and to send your current resume. Then the recruiter will select who gets phone interview by hiring managers. After your phone interview if selected for 2nd round interviews you will go to Super Day on campus (JPM worksite) for the final (2nd) round interviews which consists of two interviews and one 10-15 minute presentation. I was notify the same day by the recruiter that I had received a offer. But they say it can take up to one week to be notify whether you got a offer or rejection. I say normally it takes one to two days for offer letter. But the hiring managers and recruiter will make decisions on the same day as the interviews who will get a offer or rejection. Good luck. I know I am late but I just applied on Nov 21 2011 and had my phone interview on December 21 2011. The phone interview was very technical with some behavioral based questions. Final rounds were more behavioral. Super day was January 11, 2011.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.