Tellers Beware!! JP Morgan Chase is not the Place to Work With

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Brutus in Akron, Ohio

106 months ago

Oh No! a full time employee working 40 hours a week? Stop the presses!!! Why would any company pay you overtime for working 40 hours a week?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (26) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

LADYSINGSTHEBLUES in Brooklyn, New York

106 months ago

Brutus in Akron, Ohio said: Oh No! a full time employee working 40 hours a week? Stop the presses!!! Why would any company pay you overtime for working 40 hours a week?

LOL. My thoughts exactly. My last job I worked almost 50 hours with no overtime, no pay increases, and could barely take a break or have lunch without someone breathing down my neck and this is was so-called "high end" fitness phenomenom. Yeah right!!Thanks for screwing me EQUINOX FITNESS CLUBS. Hahahaha

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

del in Rockford, Illinois

105 months ago

If you want or need to work 35-37 hours per week to be considered a full time employee - try a credit union. Those days are G-O-N-E. You did not get a paycut - you had had a pay increase for the years you worked 35 hours/week.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

mislou in Spring Valley, New York

96 months ago

You should be glad that you have a job, stop whinning I would take it now from you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

fightback in I am the real FightBack, New York

96 months ago

mis lou in Spring Valley, New York said: You should be glad that you have a job, stop whinning I would take it now from you.

There are Chase bank in your part of town. Apply if you want the job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

fightback in I am the real FightBack, New York

96 months ago

del in Rockford, Illinois said: If you want or need to work 35-37 hours per week to be considered a full time employee - try a credit union. Those days are G-O-N-E. You did not get a paycut - you had had a pay increase for the years you worked 35 hours/week.

Tellers have a hard job.

sexualharassment-alltruth.blogspot.com/

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.