chase and background check

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

jane williams in Jacksonville, Florida

44 months ago

hi there, i have been offered employment at chase but am kinda worried. i have a theft misdemanour which was dismissed and finally expunged. am still worried if this will be a problem. the theft case was a horrible mistake i have been dealing with for years, am trying to get my life back in track. i need help pls.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Renatodd in Santa Barbara, California

44 months ago

Im sorry Jane but youre trying to get a job at a BANK, and you have a record for stealing?

All I have to say is if they can view the record, then dont quit your current job. If it's truly expunged and no one can view it then I wouldn't trip.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

jane williams in Jacksonville, Florida

44 months ago

Thanks for ur info. I was not convicted for stealing and I never stole. It was a mixed up with the store which the case was dismissed n then expunged ... I have been workin in a bank for over 15 years... I am currently seeking better employment that's why I am a little worried

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

susan mariana in New yokr, New York

38 months ago

jane williams in Jacksonville, Florida said: Thanks for ur info. I was not convicted for stealing and I never stole. It was a mixed up with the store which the case was dismissed n then expunged ... I have been workin in a bank for over 15 years... I am currently seeking better employment that's why I am a little worried

Good Luck Jane.
Did you get a chase job? Did you past the background checking?
I wish you are doing well.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.