Any comments regarding the JPMorgan Chase location on Ridgepoint Drive in Irving, TX?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

schaplin in Danville, California

81 months ago

I have applied for an AVP-Loss Mitigation (Non-Prime) position in the Irving, TX (8333 Ridgepoint Drive) location. I would be relocating from Northern California, (San Francisco Bay Area) and would be interested in the pros and cons of the Irving operation. (Since I'm not from California originally, (Hartford, Connecticut area) I'm hopeful that the Metroplex will provide a breath of fresh air to get back to the 'real world' and real people, if I were the right candidate for the job!)Any tips regarding the interviewing process, as well as other insights would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

MichaelaG in Dublin, Ohio

81 months ago

Hi Schaplin,

My husband has been in touch with the Recruiter for this position. (he is interested in a position in Columbus, Ohio) Just curious as to how you find applying/interviewing for jobs with JPM Chase in the Loss Mitigation/REO/Default Servicing areas?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

schaplin in Danville, California

81 months ago

MichaelaG in Dublin, Ohio said: Hi Schaplin,

My husband has been in touch with the Recruiter for this position. (he is interested in a position in Columbus, Ohio) Just curious as to how you find applying/interviewing for jobs with JPM Chase in the Loss Mitigation/REO/Default Servicing areas?

Michaela,

Thank you for your response! I was given the name of an HR contact in the Ridgepoint Drive (Irving, TX) location by a business acquaintance that I used to work with at another Servicer in Irving (the party recently joined Chase in December '07 in the role of a VP). In-turn, my name was given to the Recruiter handling the position.

So far, I haven't had any initial phone interview/screening, but it's probably too soon, as my CV was only forwarded by the Recruiter on 04 April '08, to the Hiring Manager for their review. Interestingly enough, I too, have applied with another Chase (contract) Recruiter, based in the Phoenix area, for a management position in Columbus. Although the gent from Phoenix is pleasant enough, I've found it necessary to keep following-up with him, as several phone calls and email's went unanswered over the past sevearl months! I don't necessarily blame him, as I'm sure he has his plate-full with requistion/staffing requests. Overall, I'd say the Chase contacts I've dealt with to very helpful and professional. Hope this information is helpful.

schaplin

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.