a good sign?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

emi phemi in sunrise, Florida

71 months ago

I had a phone interview today, and the recruiter told me i would get a call from the branch manager by the end of this week. In case i don't get a call, then i giver her call.

Is this a good sign? if yes, how long does it take after the branch manager interview to actually start working.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Dasha in Dundee, New York

71 months ago

Hi, you will get the phone call 100%, you do not neet to worry about. If branch manager will hire you (and I am sure she/he will), you will get a phone call from recuter, than you will need to do some paper work, drug test and finger prints, make sure you do not have any court issue in the past, but if you do make sure you have good explanation or you will not pass the clearance. They will call to all your previous jobs to verify all your emplayment, so make sure you give correct address and phone number. You will start working in about 2 weeks from time you accept your job. Why 2 weeks? bacause this is how long it takes to check your background. I hope this helps, I just went throu this process and this is how it worked for me. Make sure you do all paper work and drug test and finger prints immidiatly after your get an email from recuter, the sonner you do all precedure the better, otherwise it can delay your start day. Again, I hope it helps and GOOD LUCK!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

emi phemi in sunrise, Florida

71 months ago

Dasha in Dundee, New York said: Hi, you will get the phone call 100%, you do not neet to worry about. If branch manager will hire you (and I am sure she/he will), you will get a phone call from recuter, than you will need to do some paper work, drug test and finger prints, make sure you do not have any court issue in the past, but if you do make sure you have good explanation or you will not pass the clearance. They will call to all your previous jobs to verify all your emplayment, so make sure you give correct address and phone number. You will start working in about 2 weeks from time you accept your job. Why 2 weeks? bacause this is how long it takes to check your background. I hope this helps, I just went throu this process and this is how it worked for me. Make sure you do all paper work and drug test and finger prints immidiatly after your get an email from recuter, the sonner you do all precedure the better, otherwise it can delay your start day. Again, I hope it helps and GOOD LUCK!

I interviewed on tuesday, and today is thursday, still haven't gotten any call. I am little worried.

But thanks :).

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.