The story the JP Morgan Chase does not want you to know!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

FightBack in Amityville, New York

81 months ago

Part 1 of 9 is posted on the link below please check daily for additional parts:

sexualharassment-alltruth.blogspot.com/

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

FightBack in Amityville, New York said: Part 1 of 9 is posted on the link below please check daily for additional parts:

Warning it is a graphic account.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

Parts one and two are ready for viewing

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

Demand Letter sent to the bank:

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

pinkgirl in Columbus, Ohio

51 months ago

I too am fighting back against JP MORGAN CHASE BANK and have started a lawsuit too!! I was ranked #3 for processor loan closings several months in a row, however, my Supervisor wrote me up for production so they would have an excuse to not pay bonuses or commissions. They will ALWAYS find a way to cheat their employees out of money and justify outsourcing Americas jobs to Manilla and other places in the Philippines, another example of many is if you start with Chaseworks or other temp agency any loan that is assigned or application for loan dated during your temp time (which was several hundred to each temp processor)you are not eligible for the commission or bonuses on these loans even if you worked on the loan from day one and it closes after your official start date as full time perm. Chase employee! And it should come as no surprise that Chase Supervisors and VPs will not tell you these facts so they can get more loans closed without paying the ones who did all the work! Google "JP Morgan Chase fines" to find out about all the fines Chase has been given for lying, cheating, deceit to employees and investors not to mention the help Chase gave Enron and other big companies to cheat their investors too all so they could give money to themselves and their friends! Guess I didn't make the friend list but I have started a lawsuit against Chase for denying my unemployment, wrongful termination, discrimination, and so much more and my attorneys feel very confident of winning with all of my documentation, including over 950 different documents of Supervisor's emails, pipeline reports, conversation logs and so many other pieces evidencing Chase's lying, cheating, and theft! It is my sincere hope that anyone thinking of becoming an employee or customer of JP Morgan Chase Bank will do your homework, read everything in here, and do Google searches to make a wise and informed decision so you can save yourself from the pain, anxiety, and aggravation this Bank is known to for!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

klstrick in San Antonio, Texas

50 months ago

I am speaking out on this slimy company because they try to control their employee's freedom and piece of mind. They violate time off policies....Why give sick time if you can't use it and you won't accept a doctor's note? I guarantee you that with their high turnover rate and poor customer service,this company is destined to become another MCI Worldcom. I had put up with their @#$#% policy for one year and ten months before termination. Thank god with my experience in the banking field, I was able to land another job with the same salary within two weeks. If you are single and not desparate for money, steer clear of this dead end corporation.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.