teller @ chase?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

emi phemi in sunrise, Florida

60 months ago

Last week I applied for a teller's position on chase.com and then few days later I got a call from the recruiter, but unfortunately I missed the call. Now I have been calling this recruiter every day ever since I missed her call, because I really really need this job. The problem is she never picks up her phone, once when she did pickup she said she was busy and will call me later, she hasn't called.

Am I doing something wrong here? should I keep calling her because I see that the position is still available, or would I come off as a stalkerish person and annoy the hell out of her.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

60 months ago

I guess no replies.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Mary inTampa in Tampa, Florida

60 months ago

You don't even know if the recruiter was actually interested. If she was, she would call you back. She may have just called because she needs to get her quota on work she has done.

I would think Chase would hire directly, surely not through a recruiter. You went through chase.com. Hem. Does the recruiter work for Chase - or for some staffing agency? Take the phone number you called at, do a search for the phone to see who it is listed to. If it is from Chase, then try to call and talk to someone else at Chase human resources. If it's not a Chase number, forget it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

60 months ago

Mary inTampa in Tampa, Florida said: You don't even know if the recruiter was actually interested. If she was, she would call you back. She may have just called because she needs to get her quota on work she has done.

I would think Chase would hire directly, surely not through a recruiter. You went through chase.com. Hem. Does the recruiter work for Chase - or for some staffing agency? Take the phone number you called at, do a search for the phone to see who it is listed to. If it is from Chase, then try to call and talk to someone else at Chase human resources. If it's not a Chase number, forget it.

It was definitely a recruiter who work for chase. The phone number I have is her own office or cell phone number.

59 months ago

I guess the stalkerish act will pay off.

I just had a phone interview and will be hearing from the bank manager soon.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.