teller position

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Shermu Virani in Chicago Ridge, Illinois

38 months ago

So I applied to a couple chase locations
and i've had one interview with them and have another one tomororw and another one next week
by reading the other comments by people on this website, does chase tell you on the spot or maybe the next day if you've gotten the job?
and how many days after the call are you required to take the drug test?
and what is the whole series exam about?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

rainbow in Norfolk, Virginia

36 months ago

I am also in the same boat...I applied for the teller position in CHASE located at Stony Hill...the next day I received 2 emails..one is at 4.40 pm stating " we would like to consider you for the teller position" another just 1 minute late at 4.41 pm stating " Thank u for your interest. We regret you are not considered for the position"....And I became confused what's actually going on? Next day I reeived a call from the recruiter and they invited me for an inteview on last Friday ( 1 st April 2011 )..The interview was funny...one of the tellers and a manager took the interview rather I must say they were just chatting with me..they asked me only one question and I answered very well..then they were telling me that they immediately need a teller and all....and the other one was telling that she forgot the question...then we made joke discussed family matter past job experience etc..It was seemed that they were very much impressed by my friendly attitude..and they told that they are expecting me in their branch from the next week...but ofcourse it is the recruiters who will call me and let me know the final decision...but till today I didn't get a call...can any one who really heard from them and working or worked there tell me how long they take to take a decision....the interview seems very casual..is this normal? or they made me April fool... :-(

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.