How to get a job at Jacobs.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

Host

Do you work at Jacobs? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

Jed Duplantis in Borger, Texas

107 months ago

Looking for a API 510 inspection job, I also hold a CWI certification.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Humaira in Bethesda, Maryland

107 months ago

Please give me some ideas as far as how I should get this job

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

guru in Pasadena, California

106 months ago

Humaira in Bethesda, Maryland said: Please give me some ideas as far as how I should get this job

This job DOES NOT exist. They do not have a budget for it plus I heard all IT is being hired out of INDIA!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

278 in Katy, Texas

106 months ago

guru in Pasadena, California said: This job DOES NOT exist. They do not have a budget for it plus I heard all IT is being hired out of INDIA!!!

I dont know where you got your info but Jacobs IT is still in the US

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Architect in Virginia in Los Angeles, California

105 months ago

How can you get non existant jobs.
All you need is to know someone in HR.....no..poor joke..Keep applying till you succed.
ROund of interviews...for an average of 2-3 months and then someone will call you with an offer way below market.'More of insider trading is going on as employees get 2k for recommendation. Try and know some employee and then ask him to forward your information.
This company has a good public face but really bad benefits and poor salaries. I recommend any other organization.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

tt in Fairburn, Georgia

45 months ago

Architect in Virginia in Los Angeles, California said: How can you get non existant jobs.
All you need is to know someone in HR .....no..poor joke..Keep applying till you succed.
ROund of interviews...for an average of 2-3 months and then someone will call you with an offer way below market.'More of insider trading is going on as employees get 2k for recommendation. Try and know some employee and then ask him to forward your information.
This company has a good public face but really bad benefits and poor salaries. I recommend any other organization.

i believe that is true.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

tt in Fairburn, Georgia

45 months ago

There is a system errors happening on Jacobs website when you apply. I been kicked out of three positions that I qualified for. If you believe you have been kicked out unjustly try to call them. I was able to get some my applications put back in.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

wendellarnold1108@*****.*** in Penns Grove, New Jersey

34 months ago

I am trying to apply for your warehouse manager position in Thorofare, NJ, but I am having trouble entering information and downloading my resume on your on line application. please contact me wendellarnold1108@hotmail as I am qualified for the position and would like to apply.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.