James Hardie...are they for real????

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

gettenwet@hotmail.com in Langley, British Columbia

51 months ago

I have seen postings for Hardie board for many months now and it seams every employment agency is pimpping the same jobs all over. Are they for real or is it just a big resume' collecting scam?? How hard is it to fill any of these postions??

I have worked with one recruiter, and she told me she has done her prescreaning and sent the info to Hardie to only have them reject the prospective employee. Some of these canidates were perfect for the position but were turned down for no reason.

I would say BEWARE OF JAMES HARDIE!!!! they don't seam to be really in the hiring market.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

LaLa in Corona, California

7 months ago

gettenwet@hotmail.com in Langley, British Columbia said: I have seen postings for Hardie board for many months now and it seams every employment agency is pimpping the same jobs all over. Are they for real or is it just a big resume' collecting scam?? How hard is it to fill any of these postions??

YOU ARE RIGHT

JAMES HARDIE ADS ARE A SCAM - FOR WHAT DONT KNOW - BUT THEY ARE TROLLING BEWARE.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

living4jc6 in Corona, California

4 months ago

I applied for the credit supervisor position over three weeks ago and don't even know if they have read my e-mailed application. Unfortunately, I do see the same ad from so many different companies and have the same feeling, that if there are over 300 responses to one ad, why can't employers find the right person to fill the position?!! Why doesn't the company respond to the applicants?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.