Jetblue Airways-Airport Operations Crew

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 52)
Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

Lady Isyss in San Jose, California

13 months ago

Hello,
Does anyone know how interviews for ground operations goes when applying with jetblue? I heard there is a typing test is that true? Is it a one on one or a group interview? I have one coming up within this week and want to be as prepared as I can be.

Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Pdog in San Francisco, California

12 months ago

Lady Isyss,

I believe I also attended the same interview for SFO AO crew. Any word yet ??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

12 months ago

Pdog in San Francisco, California said: Lady Isyss,

I believe I also attended the same interview for SFO AO crew. Any word yet ??

Yes actually. So I was hired ( one of the 8). But there are only 2 positions open at this time, so I suppose it is whoever gets their paperwork in the fastest to the background checkers HIRERIGHT. I am sending 1 more w-2, 3 education verifications, and 1 letter of referral to explain my gaps in unemployment, and then I will have given them all that they have asked me for. Then after that I guess its a waiting game. They did say they have 3 upcoming positions opening up soon but who knows when that will be. My deadline for all verification is Tomorrow.

How about yourself?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

12 months ago

Lady Isyss in San Jose, California said: Yes actually. So I was hired ( one of the 8). But there are only 2 positions open at this time, so I suppose it is whoever gets their paperwork in the fastest to the background checkers HIRERIGHT. I am sending 1 more w-2, 3 education verifications, and 1 letter of referral to explain my gaps in unemployment, and then I will have given them all that they have asked me for. Then after that I guess its a waiting game. They did say they have 3 upcoming positions opening up soon but who knows when that will be. My deadline for all verification is Tomorrow.

How about yourself?

Basically the exact same for me ... I was one of the 8 and I suppose it is just a waiting game now =/ I wish you luck and if I have any more news I will report back =]

12 months ago

Pdog in San Francisco, California said: Basically the exact same for me ... I was one of the 8 and I suppose it is just a waiting game now =/ I wish you luck and if I have any more news I will report back =]

Thanks *Fingers crossed*,If I hear anything else I will be sure to leave a comment. Did you send in all your paperwork? PS not sure if you interested but Air Canada is hiring

www.flysfo.com/web/page/about/jobs/jobs/jobs_0346.html?type=3

12 months ago

oh awesome I will check it out ! thank you for the heads up ... I am still pursuing work whilst waiting to hear. Yes, I just sent in the last bit of my paperwork so hopefully it will all be ok- it is hard to communicate effectively with Hireright. If I hear anything I will let you know ... and yes, Fingers Crossed ***

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

12 months ago

Pdog in San Francisco, California said: oh awesome I will check it out ! thank you for the heads up ... I am still pursuing work whilst waiting to hear. Yes, I just sent in the last bit of my paperwork so hopefully it will all be ok- it is hard to communicate effectively with Hireright. If I hear anything I will let you know ... and yes, Fingers Crossed ***

Good luck

12 months ago

Pdog in San Francisco, California said: oh awesome I will check it out ! thank you for the heads up ... I am still pursuing work whilst waiting to hear. Yes, I just sent in the last bit of my paperwork so hopefully it will all be ok- it is hard to communicate effectively with Hireright. If I hear anything I will let you know ... and yes, Fingers Crossed ***

PS Go on Delta careers and they are hiring for San Francisco,Oakland,Sacramento, & San Jose for Customer service agents. I just put my app In.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

12 months ago

Lady Isyss in San Jose, California said: PS Go on Delta careers and they are hiring for San Francisco,Oakland,Sacramento, & San Jose for Customer service agents. I just put my app In.

oh sweet Thanks !

12 months ago

Pdog in San Francisco, California said: oh sweet Thanks !

Hey quick question. I checked online at hire right and my application says completed does yours say the same or in progress?

12 months ago

as far as I can tell- mine says completed as of 3/27 @ 11 am

12 months ago

I think maybe we should here something this week

12 months ago

Pdog in San Francisco, California said: I think maybe we should here something this week

Okay,that's what mines says completed March 28th.

catfish503 in portland, Oregon

12 months ago

I have a question that hopefully someone can help me with! I applied for an Airport Operation Crew position with JetBlue two weeks ago. Yesterday I had a missed call from an 800 number. When I looked it up on the internet it was from JetBlue. The phone call did not leave a message and when I called it back it was a recording (JetBlue). Not sure what to think of this...if it was regarding my application why didn't they leave a message (I was unable to pick up my phone at that time) or send me an email? I read that the initial call from JetBlue is an automated call. Can someone give me input regarding my situation! Thank you!

12 months ago

catfish503 in portland, Oregon said: I have a question that hopefully someone can help me with! I applied for an Airport Operation Crew position with JetBlue two weeks ago. Yesterday I had a missed call from an 800 number. When I looked it up on the internet it was from JetBlue. The phone call did not leave a message and when I called it back it was a recording (JetBlue). Not sure what to think of this...if it was regarding my application why didn't they leave a message (I was unable to pick up my phone at that time) or send me an email? I read that the initial call from JetBlue is an automated call. Can someone give me input regarding my situation! Thank you!

I never got a call just an email to call them at a specified time.

12 months ago

Lady Isyss in San Jose, California said: I never got a call just an email to call them at a specified time.

Thanks Lady Isyss! That's interesting that they called but didn't leave a message and no email...I really appreciate you responding back! :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Pdog

12 months ago

catfish503 in portland, Oregon said: Thanks Lady Isyss! That's interesting that they called but didn't leave a message and no email...I really appreciate you responding back! :)

yo Catfish - I never got a phone call either ... just an email asking to call them

12 months ago

Pdog said: yo Catfish - I never got a phone call either ... just an email asking to call them

Crazy...thanks Pdog! I checked to see if my email on my candidate profile was correct, which it was! I don't know what the phone call was about, guess I never will...oh well...maybe next time! Appreciate the response though. Have a great day! :)

12 months ago

P dogg!! United airlines posted a part time customer service agent position last night for sfo APPLY!

12 months ago

Lady Isyss in San Jose, California said: P dogg!! United airlines posted a part time customer service agent position last night for sfo APPLY!

thank you !!

11 months ago

lady Isyss ... you ever here anything ??

11 months ago

Pdog in San Francisco, California said: lady Isyss ... you ever here anything ??

Hey man! Not anything from Delta which I think is done hiring. Nothing from United who should be calling soon they just took down the app last week for the deadline. And from jetblue I had emailed them about 3 weeks ago and they said that they still have 3 positions to fill and supposedly they are going to pull from the ppl who were in our group and already drug tested and background checked.

11 months ago

interesting ... I only want to work for JetBlue because I think I will fit in with their culture the best =] in the mean time, I am working at a restaurant in the city ... see you at JetBlue Training !

11 months ago

Pdog in San Francisco, California said: interesting ... I only want to work for JetBlue because I think I will fit in with their culture the best =] in the mean time, I am working at a restaurant in the city ... see you at JetBlue Training !

Yeah hopefully they will call us soon.

11 months ago

Pdog in San Francisco, California said: interesting ... I only want to work for JetBlue because I think I will fit in with their culture the best =] in the mean time, I am working at a restaurant in the city ... see you at JetBlue Training !

side note, I'm sure you've checked but jetblue just posted airport operations position yesterday for SFO. Idk, you might want to reapply, its seasonal 7 months. Not sure why they are rehiring if they supposedly wanted to keep us in the pile. But yeah.

11 months ago

ugh thats lame ... thanks for the heads up

11 months ago

i still think they will pull us for full Time

Leslielove in Camarillo, California

11 months ago

Pdog in San Francisco, California said: i still think they will pull us for full Time

I do too. Actually I feel like these ppl are just seasonal and we will be hired on as permanent.

11 months ago

Pdog in San Francisco, California said: ugh thats lame ... thanks for the heads up

So supposedly one of the ppl who were hired from our group quit training. So now they only have one person.

11 months ago

Leslielove in Camarillo, California said: So supposedly one of the ppl who were hired from our group quit training. So now they only have one person.

what ?? really ?? ... hope they had a good reason to do so

11 months ago

Pdog in San Francisco, California said: what ?? really ?? ... hope they had a good reason to do so

I just heard they didn't like it and it wasn't what they wanted.

11 months ago

fair enough =]

11 months ago

I received a ''thanks but no thanks" email this morning .... so, I wish the rest of you the Best of Luck !! =] cheers

11 months ago

Pdog in San Francisco, California said: I received a ''thanks but no thanks" email this morning .... so, I wish the rest of you the Best of Luck !! =] cheers

I'm sorry. I got the call yesterday. Keep your head up and I would apply to the seasonal position.good luck. I recieved the call for training yesterday.

11 months ago

Good Luck !! and congrats ...!

IAH-Houston in Texas

9 months ago

Anybody had a interview here lately? Got a interview at HOU Hobbby Monday. Any tips?

Babs2 in Orlando, Florida

4 months ago

I applied for ao in Tampa which is my dream station because my daughter goes to USF however havent heard from them at all. My biggest regret was leaving JB after 4 years to go back to a 9-5 office job. I miss the airline industry. Still hopeful.

Mike Baard in Merrick, New York

4 months ago

Lady Isyss in San Jose, California said: Hello,
Does anyone know how interviews for ground operations goes when applying with jetblue? I heard there is a typing test is that true? Is it a one on one or a group interview? I have one coming up within this week and want to be as prepared as I can be.

Thanks

Happy to hear you've at least gotten an interview. My experience with this company is that they very rarely hire from the outside. They advertise numerous positions on line to fulfill a legal obligation & then usually hire from within. It's all very frustrating because you think you have a legitimate shot & they've already got someone (who's working there already) picked out. I do wish you the best of luck however. Perhaps you can buck the trend.

4 months ago

Mike Baard in Merrick, New York said: Happy to hear you've at least gotten an interview. My experience with this company is that they very rarely hire from the outside. They advertise numerous positions on line to fulfill a legal obligation & then usually hire from within. It's all very frustrating because you think you have a legitimate shot & they've already got someone (who's working there already) picked out. I do wish you the best of luck however. Perhaps you can buck the trend.

Well at my station we alrways hire from the outside. I have been here 6 months since May and we have hired 7 people. 5 Are from other airlines but 2 from other stations. I feel like its just kind of hard to get in here in general. Try VirginAmerica,they would take anybody,except when it comes to inflight all airlines are more specific.

StephCurry in San Francisco, California

4 months ago

So I recently received an email for the airport operations position at SFO. Was told to call in and speak with someone for an interview.
I've read in some places that its an automated interview that records your answers.? But it mever mentioned anything like that in the email. So I'm not sure what to expect? Anyone care to give me a heads up of what I can expect please?
Thanks a bunch.

StephCurry in San Francisco, California

4 months ago

Also I was just wondering if anyone knows how the interview process goes? How long is it? Where is it held at? Accomodations? etc. Thanks :)

FlyLady in San Francisco, California

4 months ago

Anyone going to the Interview at SFO tomorrow for the AO position?

LIVELOVELIFETAMERA in JAMAICA, New York

2 months ago

anyone has a f2f interview this Thursday for JFK? im very nervous

Aries in San Francisco, California

2 months ago

FlyLady in San Francisco, California said: Anyone going to the Interview at SFO tomorrow for the AO position?

Hey there, I was at the interview about a week befofe X Mas. Not sure if we were at the same one.

rsmith in Brooklyn, New York

1 month ago

Does anyone know the schedule hours for OJT for Jetblue? Is it fulltime hours or partime hours?

rsmith in Brooklyn, New York

1 month ago

LIVELOVELIFETAMERA in JAMAICA, New York said: anyone has a f2f interview this Thursday for JFK? im very nervous

I did. Are you going to training class in March>?

Tryin2BJB in Island Park, New York

1 month ago

rsmith in Brooklyn, New York said: I did. Are you going to training class in March>?

When did you find out about the training class. I had my background check on Tuesday and got called to come in on Friday

Shoot for the Sky in Massachusetts

1 month ago

Does anyone know what is involved in the pre-screening testing? I assume it is fingerprints/drug testing but wanted to know if anything else is involved. THANKS in advance for any help.

Lily in Parkville, Maryland

27 days ago

Is anybody going to training in April 2014 received confirmation already ????

Lily in Washington, District of Columbia

24 days ago

Shoot for the Sky in Massachusetts said: Does anyone know what is involved in the pre-screening testing? I assume it is fingerprints/drug testing but wanted to know if anything else is involved. THANKS in advance for any help.

Background, drug test and finger print

Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.