Interested in applying for Corporate Security Coordinator ....

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

zimmybri in New York, New York

53 months ago

does anyone know more specifically anything about the Corporate Security Coordinator and Corporate Security Coordinator (Identification Media) positions JetBlue advertises from time to time?

- hours

- responsibilities

- salary

any info would be appreciated. I am interested in applying the next time one surfaces. I think they have one open now. Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

rightMIKE in Commack, New York

51 months ago

Hi. I just found your post. I interviewed with jb for a security position maybe six weeks ago. I met with the security manager and director. Unfortunately, I have not heard back from them but my application still says under consideration according to their online employment system. So I guess I have not been officially denied but I can't really see where six weeks with no call holds much hope either. It's common for ground op jobs to span across six months or more from the date of application to the date of hire but I wouldn't think corporate positions take much longer than a month or two. I think jb had a few openings and if I recall correctly, they said they would give me notice of their decision either way. However, I think they were referring to the application system that hands out automated notice when you are denied. I was really hoping to be chosen. Oh well. :(

Anyone else interview with these guys for security recently or have any details concerning the hiring progress? Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

JazminMclean99@yahoo.com in Brooklyn, New York

17 months ago

Yes I can do this job well thanks in advance

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

preet in Hollis, New York

6 months ago

hey mike! i was wondering what the director and security manager asked you during the interview. im applying as an intern and any information would be of great help.

rightMIKE in Commack, New York said: Hi. I just found your post. I interviewed with jb for a security position maybe six weeks ago. I met with the security manager and director . Unfortunately, I have not heard back from them but my application still says under consideration according to their online employment system. So I guess I have not been officially denied but I can't really see where six weeks with no call holds much hope either. It's common for ground op jobs to span across six months or more from the date of application to the date of hire but I wouldn't think corporate positions take much longer than a month or two. I think jb had a few openings and if I recall correctly, they said they would give me notice of their decision either way. However, I think they were referring to the application system that hands out automated notice when you are denied. I was really hoping to be chosen. Oh well. :(

Anyone else interview with these guys for security recently or have any details concerning the hiring progress? Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.