JetBlue: Anyone apply to be a Crew Scheduler at Forest Hills on Monday 9/14/2009 ?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

JobTroll in Hicksville, New York

60 months ago

just curious if anyone applied to be a crew scheduler with JB on Monday.. I figured maybe we could communicate to monitor and discuss the hiring process.. I believe they are usually in search of more than one candidate during scheduler requistions but I could be wrong. Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

nyethan in New York, New York

57 months ago

JobTroll in Hicksville, New York said: just curious if anyone applied to be a crew scheduler with JB on Monday.. I figured maybe we could communicate to monitor and discuss the hiring process.. I believe they are usually in search of more than one candidate during scheduler requistions but I could be wrong. Thanks.

Just wondering if you would mind telling me how this turned out for you. I'm going for a group interview this tuesday for this position. Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

JobTroll in New York, New York

57 months ago

hi there. its by mere coincidence that I just happened to check my email a few moments ago and saw your reply.. I have some great information for you concerning the process... how can I get in touch with you outside this forum?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

57 months ago

Awesome... can you email me, ethanstein@mac.com? Thanks alot!

57 months ago

sure. give me a few moments and I'll send it over.

57 months ago

Thank you... I really appreciate it!

57 months ago

OK. done! I sent you a few emails containing some great information about the hiring process, perks, benefits, etc. I apologize if they seem disorganized or not well structured but I'm sitting at work and I'm sick.. so I'm kind of in a daze.. I did not disclose all of the flight privileges to you.. there are some more incredible twists and turns they extend you as an employee such as major discounts on so many other airlines.. but for now.. that should get you started.. don't hesitate to ask me anything else you might want to know.. I can't guarantee I'll know the answer.. but I think I'm well educated considering I don't actually work for them.. and probably never will unfortunately.. good luck!

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.