Johnson & Johnson Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Johnson & Johnson?

What do you like best about working at Johnson & Johnson? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

stryka in Monmouth Junction, New Jersey

90 months ago

J&J on average is below th norm as far as beni's and salaries - they will low ball. it was a good comlany to work for but the management overall needs to be over hauled.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (60) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

Billy in New Hyde Park, New York

90 months ago

anyone else? I am curious as well

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Brian

85 months ago

I work at Centocor in Quality at the Malvern site. I agree with Joe about Centocor Radnor, because the same philosophy applies to our site. Many managers do not have credentials for the position, but if they're friends with the Directors then they move up. We've had a Sr. Director moved up from Director because he was friends with a former Sr. Director. He came from JNJ Puerto Rico and is horrible at his job. We've even had repeat FDA 483 observations under his direction, but he gets promoted. The CREDO is a joke, and yes, JNJ does hide behind it to cover up their unfair and unjust practices.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (35) / No Reply - Report abuse

Learned_My_Lesson in Cheltenham, Pennsylvania

85 months ago

STAY AWAY FROM CENTOCOR!! JNJ Centocor in Radnors CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY UNIT has a BIG TURNOVER. I got into the company but HATED IT. Do not get your hopes up! I stupidly thought this would be a great place to work. I couldn't have been more wrong! I ended up working for the personal friend of the President of the CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY UNIT. He gave her a high paying cushy job as a manager. She did MINIMAL work, showed up and and went home when she felt like it and spent each day in her office gossiping. Upper management held me responsible for doing her job and mine and sometimes I worked from 8am in the morning until 10pm at night on salary including weekends. She was not liked by most of the employees who told me and over that she will take full credit for all of the work that I did. For example: My day started at 8 am and she showed up at 10 am and left at 2:30 that afternoon. I was stuck there by myself and at 9:30 pm that night the fire alarms went off (scared the hell out of me!). I was told by the safety team that the building was closed. They sent me home. The following day, I told her what happened and she became furious and told me that I should have waited and returned to the building after it was cleared to go back in and to finish everything. She went on to tell me that she was putting me on report about my performance matrix. There was nothing I could do. Upper management could not help me. They are AFRAID of her because they know and she periodically reminds them that she is personal friend of THEIR BOSS. It was the first time I ever witnessed a subordinate manager boss around her superiors. It was duisgusting to see the way upper management kissed her ass and never disagreed with her. It was also disgusting to see her buddy, the President of the department, gave her a perfromance award and bonus at the employee picnic that they had there (what a surprise!) I was so glad to get out the hell out of there!
STAY AWAY FROM CENTOCOR IT IS HORRIBLE

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (49) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

MizzA_Rise in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

85 months ago

Any news about Ethicon? I'm looking for a part-time customer service/sales position as a Field Support Associate

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Amy

82 months ago

Does anyone know how the benefits are for "casual part-time" employees?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (34) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

purple comedy in Lanark, United Kingdom

82 months ago

Hi,

Here is a comedy take on jnj's subsidiary LifeScan. Oddly it covers most of the topics you are discussing.

Check out our audio podcast, 9 mins.
standupcomedy.podomatic.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Melissa 2 in Cincinnati, Ohio

61 months ago

Did you ever find this out? I have the same question

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.