What's the company culture at Johnson & Johnson?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

Every business has it's own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Johnson & Johnson?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at Johnson & Johnson?

Reply - Report abuse

Tell it like it is in Penfield, New York

97 months ago

The culture is suppression and depression, do as your told don't make waves. Ignore FDA and OSHA (never enough money to fix problems) If you want to come home frustrated and depressed, feeling like anything you do will never be good enough to get ahead with this company... Then purse it.. The job I found this post site with is my old job and the posters here are telling it like it is, They might as well shred their precious CREDO because the company has become so dilute with other organizations and managements So many young managers from the "Me" generation, that the CREDO setup by General Johnson is now one big sheild that the corporation can hide behind. I consistanly brought up issues concerning FDA violations, Cgmp policies, and OSHA violations... Still managed to hang onto my job until at a supposed confidential meeting regarding "THE CREDO" I bought up UNION REPRESENTATION as a way to improve the working conditions and the relationship with HR, 3 weeks later I was suspended for one week due to time reporting issues and then terminated the following week. Funny how that worked out since my coworker had been warned repeatedly for years about attendance issues is still working there and I had never recieve a warning about attendance or time reporting (a case can be built against anyone). This company does not care about the employee... I held a position in a lab and was given a chance on a 1 yr. assignment as a scheduler before the year was up they filled my old job forcing me to stay in scheduling. Then moved into bio-formulation, While there a Teamleaders position opened up once there found out they considered it a lateral move and recieved no compensation for taking on the responsiblility of 16 - 20 people at the time. Back to formulation... Made a Tech II but my wages overlapped so there was no increase for the promotion after 19yrs. 6month and 25 days they fired me for attendance reporting problems, 3 weeks after I said UNION REPRESENTATION.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

J&J Rocks in Cleveland, Ohio

96 months ago

I have worked for multiple J&J companies in the past. They have all been amazing opportunities with fun and challenging work environments. Opportunities to lead and take on more responsibility were always abundant. I have never had such a rewarding job in the past.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (27) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.