How to get a job at Johnson Controls.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Host

Do you work at Johnson Controls? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

rajukundara in Naperville, Illinois

60 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Johnson Controls? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

I HAVE20YRSEXP IN HVACFIELD

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Leslie S. (LES) Hartsell in Warrington, Pennsylvania

41 months ago

Have worked for JCI for the past two years thru a second party Energy Savings Project(Wholesale Lighting out of Mountain Side N.J.) Have built Central Bucks School District 14.7 Milllion Dollar,Whitehall Copley School Distruct A 5.1 Million Dollar Gewothermal Project,Allentown Parking i.i Millon Dollar Project Induction Lighting Project.
Would now be available to work as a Warehouse employee or any entry level Employee,My Years as a Superintendent Qualifies me as a J C I able force.Willing to Move or Travel.

Thank You

Les Hartsell at lhart1896@AOL.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

cookldebra@gmail.com in Ocala, Florida

14 months ago

I was sent to this site to apply for shipping/rcving position in Ocala,Fla. I'm not seeing on this page where to appy!? Please Help! I am unemployed at this time and am very interested in a postition with this company. I had heard about Johnson Controls when I lived in Brighton,Michigan,that it was a real good company to work for. When I saw you were hiring here in Ocala I definitely wanted to apply.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

MICHAEL@BEX.NET in Toledo, Ohio

9 months ago

i,m looking for a production in toledo,ohio

Mattamn in Clearwater, Florida

1 month ago

Host said: Do you work at Johnson Controls? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

You can get skooted out for no reason like me.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.