Hiring Process? Callback? Recruiter

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

mastamatt07 in New Orleans, Louisiana

53 months ago

So, I applied for a job with Chase on 1/31 around midnight (so technically 2/1). I got a callback from a Recruiter in Columbus, Ohio the next day. This was very quick considering I had applied ~12 hours before, but the job fits my banking qualifications/resume' perfectly.

He said I'd hear back from a local hiring manager in a few days, but it's been about three weeks. Some local Chase employees that I'm familiar with have told me that it took them a month (sometimes more or sometimes less) to hear back from the local recruiter. The job was posted online, but it was just recently flagged as no longer accepting submissions.

Any chance that I'll still hear from them? How long does it take the local hiring managers to call someone back? The recruiter was very nice and said he would tell the local hiring manager to interview me. Any hope?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (48) / No (19) Reply - Report abuse

The Realist in Shelbyville, Kentucky

50 months ago

Did you ever get that call back?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

venus cruz in Long Beach, California

40 months ago

mastamatt07 in New Orleans, Louisiana said: So, I applied for a job with Chase on 1/31 around midnight (so technically 2/1). I got a callback from a Recruiter in Columbus, Ohio the next day. This was very quick considering I had applied ~12 hours before, but the job fits my banking qualifications/resume' perfectly.

He said I'd hear back from a local hiring manager in a few days, but it's been about three weeks. Some local Chase employees that I'm familiar with have told me that it took them a month (sometimes more or sometimes less) to hear back from the local recruiter. The job was posted online, but it was just recently flagged as no longer accepting submissions.

Any chance that I'll still hear from them? How long does it take the local hiring managers to call someone back? The recruiter was very nice and said he would tell the local hiring manager to interview me. Any hope?

after you took the assesment did they send an email right away that you passed?coz i just took it now but i dont know if i pass or not.thanks..hope you will reply

venus

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.