1 YEAR STRONG NO CALLS CONTACT FROM A RECRUITER

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (14)

juniorbeaubrun in Coral Springs, Florida

76 months ago

I do not know what I am doing wrong. I have applied many times and patiently waited for a year. Does anyone have a recruiter contact that I can use to even get my application looked at? Thanks in advance! Juniorbeaubrun1@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

carrigon in Dover

76 months ago

Junior Beaubrun in Coral Springs, Florida said: I do not know what I am doing wrong. I have applied many times and patiently waited for a year. Does anyone have a recruiter contact that I can use to even get my application looked at? Thanks in advance! Juniorbeaubrun1@gmail.com

What kind of job are you looking for? Come to this thread and there are a lot of folks with a lot of information that may help!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

carrigon in Dover

76 months ago

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

juniorbeaubrun in Coral Springs, Florida

76 months ago

carrigon in Dover said: here's the thread:
www.indeed.com/forum/cmp/KBR/Going-Houston-Processing/t87443

Thanks for your help!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

juniorbeaubrun in Coral Springs, Florida

76 months ago

carrigon in Dover said: here's the thread:
www.indeed.com/forum/cmp/KBR/Going-Houston-Processing/t87443

I was looking for a warehouse position. I have a friend in LSI who is getting hounded by a recruiter buy I never get a call, ODD

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Hvac Pro in Las Vegas, Nevada

76 months ago

send me a resume to nighter2@hotmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

switch in Austin, Texas

76 months ago

Hvac Pro, did you get a job offer already with KBR? How can your recruiter deal with all these people with different job experiences? I thought every recruiter deals with a specific job. I have noticed that you have been gathering peoples resumes, just curious...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Hvac Pro in Las Vegas, Nevada

76 months ago

switch in Austin, Texas said: Hvac Pro, did you get a job offer already with KBR? How can your recruiter deal with all these people with different job experiences? I thought every recruiter deals with a specific job. I have noticed that you have been gathering peoples resumes, just curious...

Maybe youre assuming how it all works for all companies and all recruiters.
are you looking for work switch or just asking questions and being curious?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

switch in Austin, Texas

76 months ago

Not looking for work, just curious...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

nate9111 in Lakeland, Florida

76 months ago

hey hvac pro, can you help me find job in with kbr,dyn,fluor etc.(master electrician)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

jasonlooney in Groveland, Florida

76 months ago

I applied for 2 years before getting a call, just keep trying

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

juniorbeaubrun in Coral Springs, Florida

76 months ago

Jason Looney in Groveland, Florida said: I applied for 2 years before getting a call, just keep trying

Thanks for the encouragement I got 1 year to go lol =(

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

nate9111 in Lakeland, Florida

76 months ago

looks like i have two years to go then

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

sims12393@*****.*** in Sanford, Florida

60 months ago

Hello, Trying to get on with Zachry, fluor, KBR. 10 years experience as a carpenter, concrete finisher/Journeyman. Help?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.