Anyone Going To Houston April 18th 2011 For Processing?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Jperez in New York, New York

37 months ago

Just wondering who has been scheduled this date

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

nedra1scott in Columbus, Georgia

36 months ago

I am headed to Houston on the 17th of April to be in processing on the 18th. I have gone through this before. The first day they do all of your paperwork and you meet the recruiter that got you there. The next day should b set aside for medical. After you do medical and get through that with a go, you should be fine. You should be fine.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

greenergrass in Chester, United Kingdom

36 months ago

I am a week after I am flying 24th april from UK to Houston

36 months ago

Has anyone that has already been through the processing lately this year know if they still give the cash advances before you leave Houston? If so, do you know how much they give you now, because it used to be 500?

Candice Perry in Columbus, Georgia

36 months ago

Hey Nedra, this is Candice. What position did you get hired for? I did a conference call with KBR this morning. How long did it take after your call for you to leave for inprocessing? Why didn't you call me when you got back?

36 months ago

Candice Perry in Columbus, Georgia said: Hey Nedra, this is Candice. What position did you get hired for? I did a conference call with KBR this morning. How long did it take after your call for you to leave for inprocessing? Why didn't you call me when you got back?

Hey Candice, I didn't know you were here. I got here March 26th and I leave Sunday April 17th for processing. I was supposed to leave on the 10th of April but, I got pushed back a week for dental. I got hired for the Bus Driver position. Ms Billie got hired for Safety. We both are suppose to be in Houston April 18th.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.