Asthmatic going to Iraq

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Blackie in Newcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom

86 months ago

Hi Ive just been recruited for Iraq but I'm an Asthmatic will this cause me problems at the medical.My condition is totally controlled and I use a ventolin inhaler will this be a problem?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

skenk in Newcastle, United Kingdom

86 months ago

Hi there Blackie I to have been recruited for Iraq too perhaps we might be on the same flight! I dont think asthma is a problem as long as youve got a 6 month supply of medication,

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Blackie in Newcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom

86 months ago

Thanks Skenk thats really helpfull I really really hope I'm on the same flight as you you sound like a GREAT lad.We might even become best friends I like new friends do you like new friends skenk do you I know I do. Skenk my new best friend are you taking a biro pen so we can write postcards I'm just a little concerned about the weight of my bag for the flight if your taking a biro pen I won't bother taking a biro pen anyway hope we meet.

Your best mate blackie.

86 months ago

Hi Blackie I was thinking the same thing as we are only allowed 20 kilos so seen as were probobly guna be best friends how about we buy a pencil and snap it in half i dont like biro`s i mak too meny spalling mistaks

new best mate skenk

kadirbiljal in Skopje, Macedonia

86 months ago

AInt a problem asthma, as long as u take the presription medications then ur good to go.

86 months ago

are you an electrician you could be our friend to but u`l have to buy your own pencil !

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.