Background check?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

blessed2bme in Adrian, Michigan

77 months ago

Hello,
My husband is supposed to be leaving for Houston on March 15. We received his welcome packet via email on Friday. Forgive me if I am just too tired to see it but I don't see anything about a background check? Does the background check information come in a seperate email? He's working ten hour shifts trying to get money banked so we can survive the 6 weeks without a check and I am trying to help him with everything I can. If I can get this going, it's one more thing checked off my list. Thanks in advance!
Amy

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

rnbotrt in Kalispell, Montana

77 months ago

blessed2bme in Adrian, Michigan said: Hello,
My husband is supposed to be leaving for Houston on March 15. We received his welcome packet via email on Friday. Forgive me if I am just too tired to see it but I don't see anything about a background check? Does the background check information come in a seperate email? He's working ten hour shifts trying to get money banked so we can survive the 6 weeks without a check and I am trying to help him with everything I can. If I can get this going, it's one more thing checked off my list. Thanks in advance!
Amy

I got the background check e-mail a day or two after the other stuff arrived.
I'm also scheduled for Houston on the 15th..

77 months ago

I should have asked, what's your husbands trade? I've been meaning to start a thread for those of us scheduled for the 15th.

And I just looked, I received the background check e-mail the day after I got the other stuff. You'll probably get it tomorrow.

blessed2bme in Adrian, Michigan

77 months ago

rnbotrt in Kalispell, Montana said: I should have asked, what's your husbands trade? I've been meaning to start a thread for those of us scheduled for the 15th.

And I just looked, I received the background check e-mail the day after I got the other stuff. You'll probably get it tomorrow.

Great, I will keep checking, thank you.

My husband is going as a Heavy Wheel Mechanic. He spent 7 years in the Army as a Light Wheel Mechanic and the past 8 years working on semis.

We are applying for his passport in the morning, after the dentist. If that gets held up his recruiter said to just call and they can delay him a week. Hopefully everything will go smoothly at the dentist tomorrow, he's TERRIBLE about going.

77 months ago

I've got a dentist appt. tomorrow too. I'm not a big fan either. Tell him I said good luck!

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.