Failed background check ??

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

RTSE in Wichita, Kansas

52 months ago

I recently had my background check for a Job at KBR. it came back ok except I didn't pass the 2nd part. i got a letter from TransUnion stating i had not paid a tax lien that i had from 8 years ago... well It was paid so i went and got proof(noterized copy) of this form the Court house stating it was paid,and I called Trans union to ask them to show it paid does anybody know if im still screwed ?? or what else i could do (this was for the mail clerk position) any help would be greatly appreciated thank you in Advance

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

RTSE in Wichita, Kansas

52 months ago

RTSE in Wichita, Kansas said: I recently had my background check for a Job at KBR. it came back ok except I didn't pass the 2nd part. i got a letter from TransUnion stating i had not paid a tax lien that i had from 8 years ago... well It was paid so i went and got proof(noterized copy) of this form the Court house stating it was paid,and I called Trans union to ask them to show it paid does anybody know if im still screwed ?? or what else i could do (this was for the mail clerk position) any help would be greatly appreciated thank you in Advance

Anybody ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

mani ali in Kingman, Arizona

52 months ago

Get your and anyone's background check for only $5. I only need the full name and current and previous address. Please reply to
mani5808@hotmail.com.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.