Going to Houston for Processing...

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 9297)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

Oluwakemi in Tulsa, Oklahoma

72 months ago

I've recently completed and got the results of my background check, dental exam, and WABI test. Can anyone tell me how long it takes to get the email from KBR about your flight to Houston for processing?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (171) / No (18) Reply - Report abuse

suzanmca2 in endicott, New York

72 months ago

Oluwakemi in Tulsa, Oklahoma said: I've recently completed and got the results of my background check, dental exam, and WABI test. Can anyone tell me how long it takes to get the email from KBR about your flight to Houston for processing?

My son has been in Kabul for 2 wks...you will get itinerary about 3 days b4 you travel

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

72 months ago

good luck---my son's processing was longer than usual because of the Hurricane

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Oluwakemi in Tulsa, Oklahoma

72 months ago

Thank you Suzanmca2....hope ur son is doing well abroad.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Fyre in Atlanta, Georgia

72 months ago

I'm leaving for Houston this coming Sunday and want to know how the arrangments for sleep are set up out there?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Fyre in Atlanta, Georgia

72 months ago

suzanmca2 in endicott, New York said: My son has been there. You probably will be staying in the Hilton Hotel. Good luck.

Thanks a bunch

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

switch in Austin, Texas

72 months ago

Fyre in Atlanta, Georgia said: Yeah I heard from a guy that is staying at the Days Inn that he had a luck of the draw too. He got to have his room to himself but he said that's not the case for everyone. I'll be working as an Administrative Associate (whatever that is going to entail). I'll also be working in Camp Victory

Yes my husband has a room to himself, actually a little suite with king size bed and sleeper sofa. Hope they dont move him!!
He was scheduled to go to camp victory, his badge says camp liberty, apparenty victory north changed its name to liberty, its F1 base. He just had his medical yesterday, gruelling. Quite a few had problems with high bloodpressure, told to return in 7 days after seeing their doctors. He will know more today how many didnt make it. Get lots of sleep now, its long days, husband gets picked up between 4.30am and 5.30am and doesnt get home till about 7.30pm. He is exhausted.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

GRich in Marietta, Georgia

72 months ago

Fyre in Atlanta, Georgia said: I'm leaving for Houston this coming Sunday and want to know how the arrangments for sleep are set up out there?

Hello Fyre. Congrets on your selection! I was wondering if you can reach out to me at my email address (mizgp@msn.com)? Have some quetions or feedback on how to get onboard with KBR. Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

kezzie in Dothan, Alabama

71 months ago

switch in Austin, Texas said: Yes my husband has a room to himself, actually a little suite with king size bed and sleeper sofa. Hope they dont move him!!
He was scheduled to go to camp victory, his badge says camp liberty, apparenty victory north changed its name to liberty, its F1 base. He just had his medical yesterday, gruelling. Quite a few had problems with high bloodpressure, told to return in 7 days after seeing their doctors. He will know more today how many didnt make it. Get lots of sleep now, its long days, husband gets picked up between 4.30am and 5.30am and doesnt get home till about 7.30pm. He is exhausted.
Could someone please tell me what is going on in Houston Tx. I have been waiting to hear from some one because I was req. three weeks ago but I haven't heard anything yet.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

rob in Rochester, Minnesota

71 months ago

Hey, i was suppose to leave sunday, but havent heard anything yet. have you contacted anyone.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Chase in Jacksonville, Alabama

70 months ago

Oluwakemi in Tulsa, Oklahoma said: I've recently completed and got the results of my background check, dental exam, and WABI test. Can anyone tell me how long it takes to get the email from KBR about your flight to Houston for processing?

By the way, what is a WABI test.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

davsgirl1 in Houston, Texas

70 months ago

Chase in Jacksonville, Alabama said: By the way, what is a WABI test.

"Work Place Attitude and Behavior Inventory"

It tells the company how you work, if you deal well with others, the public, are you self motivated, do you work best alone, how you use your skills, etc.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

jjortiz in Killeen, Texas

70 months ago

Do you have contact information for a recruiter? Please! A phone number, e-mail anthing.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

70 months ago

suzanmca2 in endicott, New York said: My son has been in Kabul for 2 wks...you will get itinerary about 3 days b4 you travel

Do you have any contact information for a recruiter. an e-mail, phone number anything.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

70 months ago

If anybody can help i just had a loss in the family and i need help taking care of family does anybody have any contact info for a kbr recruiter?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Jennifer Anthony in Woodland, Washington

70 months ago

My cousin is supposed to be leaving Phoenix on the 14th but he doesn't have his itinerary yet.

FYI - You can easily find a KBR recruiter by searching LinkedIn and getting their name. Then, you just do Firstname.Lastname @ kbr .com to e-mail them. If the e-mail bounces, try another one. This is how I got his resume into the right hands. :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

JourneeJones-KBR in Houston, Texas

70 months ago

Jennifer Anthony in Woodland, Washington said: My cousin is supposed to be leaving Phoenix on the 14th but he doesn't have his itinerary yet.

FYI - You can easily find a KBR recruiter by searching LinkedIn and getting their name. Then, you just do Firstname.Lastname @ kbr .com to e-mail them. If the e-mail bounces, try another one. This is how I got his resume into the right hands. :)

FIRST LEMME STRESS:
YOU MAY HAVE GOTTEN VERY(I STRESS VERY) LUCKY!!!

SECOND:
This is the most RIDICULOUS thing I have ever heard!
Our recruiters are set to work on certain job titles. Even if you happen to "Firstname.Lastname @ kbr .com to e-mail them. If the e-mail bounces, try another one." and this isnt the right recruiter for the job in which your trying to apply....
your resume is going to get deleted. and you have wasted your time.

Unless you know 100% what information you are giving to people Jennifer Anthony, I wouldn't recommend GIVING IT! your not only wasting these candidates time, but your delaying our recruiting time by making us check our email and deleting unnecessary unwanted trash email.
Now, if you know someone specifically in the recruiting side that will take the time to send your resume to the right recruiter then by all means. But I can guarantee you, after being here 6 years, 99.9% of us, delete emails that dont pertain to the specfic work WE ARE LOOKING FOR, ESPECIALLY FROM CANDIDATES! no offense, none at all, but we dont have the time, to go through every last email sent to us by someone spending all day saying "hmmm.. lets try sarah dot brooks dot KBR dot com!!!!"

Thats why we have WWW.KBRJOBS.COM :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

70 months ago

To Jennifer---My son is w/ KBR- he was told he would get his itinerary on the Friday before he left and it did. I know that's short notice, but if your cousin knows he is leaving on Sunday, he just needs to plan on that and his itinerary will come via email on Friday the 12th.

Jennifer Anthony in Woodland, Washington

70 months ago

Wow...someone is grumpy. :) I am only sharing what worked for my cousin. He did get selected very quickly that way (within a couple of days of submitting) and he is in the group that is going to Houston on December 14. It might not work for everyone...but it obviously worked for him. Oh BTW, I learned this method from a KRB HR rep who I wrote a resume for lol...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

70 months ago

Jennifer Anthony in Woodland, Washington said: Wow...someone is grumpy. :) I am only sharing what worked for my cousin. He did get selected very quickly that way (within a couple of days of submitting) and he is in the group that is going to Houston on December 14. It might not work for everyone...but it obviously worked for him. Oh BTW, I learned this method from a KRB HR rep who I wrote a resume for lol...

It's not a matter of being grumpy, but best of luck to you, and whom ever else tried this "wonderful method" of yours...

70 months ago

By all means if it works, great! All I am saying is, we dont all hire for any position. And we don't take the time to read every last resume that comes to our inbox if it doesnt pertain to our specific jobs we ourselves are recruiting for.
I am not here to shoot ANYONE'S hopes down, thank you very much. In fact I have helped quite a few people from this forum whom had lost hope and didn't know which direction to turn.
If your information works for someone out there more power to them, i wish them nothing but the best. I wasn't trying to be critical, just informational.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

dailidree in Fayetteville, North Carolina

70 months ago

well im supposed to be going to texas the 15th ..ive done everything ive had to and now im just waiting for the travel arrangements .... but what happens if i dont recieve them ???

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

urban in union city, Georgia

70 months ago

Hi Journee jones Thank you for all your help.
Sir i applied for food service and a recruiter ( Michael) called me, but i went out to Germany .
i am back home in Atlanta now.i just talked to him today, he told me he just got moved to Fueling Recruiter. he used to be a food service recruiter.i was in the army but i wasnt a fueler but i am qualified for the food service position he told me.
My name is Richard Lawson from atlanta and my email address is "lawsonrichard2@yahoo.com"
please see how you can help me out. my number is 678**334**5334 if you would please get in touch with me

70 months ago

i mistakenly deleted the email address.please contact me so i can send it to you .sorry

Randy 1

70 months ago

suzanmca2 in endicott, New York said: My son has been in Kabul for 2 wks...you will get itinerary about 3 days b4 you travel

I am leaving for Houston on 01/11/2008. Looking forward to getting overseas. Can you tell me approximately how long the processing takes? What type of conditions your son experieced when he arrived at his work site? Any infomation would be greatly appriciatesd

70 months ago

you could email me-suzanmca2@yahoo.com

70 months ago

JourneeJones-KBR in Houston, Texas said: By all means if it works, great! All I am saying is, we dont all hire for any position. And we don't take the time to read every last resume that comes to our inbox if it doesnt pertain to our specific jobs we ourselves are recruiting for.
I am not here to shoot ANYONE'S hopes down, thank you very much. In fact I have helped quite a few people from this forum whom had lost hope and didn't know which direction to turn.
If your information works for someone out there more power to them, i wish them nothing but the best. I wasn't trying to be critical, just informational.

hey journee
ive done everything within my power to get everything done in time .. im super exited to begin this part of my life and work with your company but i still havent had any itinirary emailed to me .. im supposedly supposed to leave tommorrow for houston but from reading some of these forums i tend to get nervous what should i do , i dont want to end up ummmmmmmmm ... forgotten about or put in the back of the list.

switch in Austin, Texas

70 months ago

dailidree in Fayetteville, North Carolina said: hey journee
ive done everything within my power to get everything done in time .. im super exited to begin this part of my life and work with your company but i still havent had any itinirary emailed to me .. im supposedly supposed to leave tommorrow for houston but from reading some of these forums i tend to get nervous what should i do , i dont want to end up ummmmmmmmm ... forgotten about or put in the back of the list.

You should be leaving today to start processing tomorrow. Check your spam folder. Really you should of called your recruiter on Friday cos sometimes the paperwork gets lost and they can get your flight details for you. The only thing i can think for you do do is check with all the airlines and see if your name is on the list. I would think that by now you might of missed your flight but they are some that fly in the evening. Good luck. I think this is the last class before xmas, the next class will begin in January. Hopefully the KBR recruiter will check this and respond.

70 months ago

switch in Austin, Texas said: You should be leaving today to start processing tomorrow. Check your spam folder. Really you should of called your recruiter on Friday cos sometimes the paperwork gets lost and they can get your flight details for you. The only thing i can think for you do do is check with all the airlines and see if your name is on the list. I would think that by now you might of missed your flight but they are some that fly in the evening. Good luck. I think this is the last class before xmas, the next class will begin in January. Hopefully the KBR recruiter will check this and respond.

i emailed him and told him i never recieved the information since email is the best way to get into contact with him but he never responded back right now im checkin the airlines thanks for the idea

70 months ago

and i thought it was wierd that everyone was tlking about leaving the 14th but i just got off the phone with the airline and nothng so what am i supposed to do ... i totally broke my contract with the army to go irr to even go to houston

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

switch in Austin, Texas

70 months ago

Hmmm im sorry to hear all this. There was somebody else that didnt receive their itinery but they called their recruiter on friday and got it sorted out. Everybody always flys in on the sunday and starts to process on the monday. You have absolutely done everything ? and your recruiter definately said you are processing this monday ? The only thing i can say is if you are definately on the list and they have a hotel room booked for you you might be tempted to hop a flight to Houston and try to claim the money back? They all meet at the Hilton Hotel ..

70 months ago

switch in Austin, Texas said: Hmmm im sorry to hear all this. There was somebody else that didnt receive their itinery but they called their recruiter on friday and got it sorted out. Everybody always flys in on the sunday and starts to process on the monday. You have absolutely done everything ? and your recruiter definately said you are processing this monday ? The only thing i can say is if you are definately on the list and they have a hotel room booked for you you might be tempted to hop a flight to Houston and try to claim the money back? They all meet at the Hilton Hotel ..

im in a situation that i dont have money to spare breaking my contract was something that came with consequences like paying back my bonus a couple grand and im still have more

70 months ago

dailidree in Fayetteville, North Carolina said: im in a situation that i dont have money to spare breaking my contract was something that came with consequences like paying back my bonus a couple grand and im still have more

ill see what i can do because if i dont make it i want to be on the next available class A.S.A.P

switch in Austin, Texas

70 months ago

dailidree in Fayetteville, North Carolina said: im in a situation that i dont have money to spare breaking my contract was something that came with consequences like paying back my bonus a couple grand and im still have more

I cant think what you can do then . The class starts tomorrow or you will have to wait till January.I dont know of anyway to get hold of a recruiter on a sunday or anyone from KBR.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

70 months ago

niether do i, ill sort this mess out hopefully ill get in touch with my recruiter tomorrow and figure out a new date ..hey it gives me more time with the family and ill get the holidays theres always a bright side right??

switch in Austin, Texas

70 months ago

dailidree in Fayetteville, North Carolina said: niether do i, ill sort this mess out hopefully ill get in touch with my recruiter tomorrow and figure out a new date ..hey it gives me more time with the family and ill get the holidays theres always a bright side right??

Well good luck. Ive posted on another forum for you to see if anyone has any ideas. Ill let you know if i hear something. Yes you can enjoy the holidays ! where are you headed Iraq ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

70 months ago

switch in Austin, Texas

70 months ago

hey i dont know if you know about the other forum but you will find tons of info there and its good for your wife too. There are tons of people on it ,very active. its
www.indeed.com/cmp/KBR
Go to salaries and bonuses

70 months ago

o my god im a woman actually a young lady im 20 yrs old lol

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

switch in Austin, Texas

70 months ago

dailidree in Fayetteville, North Carolina said: o my god im a woman actually a young lady im 20 yrs old lol

ooops sorry. Im a wife and theres tons of women on that forum

70 months ago

to dailidree-if you want to contact me-suzanmca2@yahoo.com---maybe i can help-i have family member over there now

70 months ago

dailidree in Fayetteville, North Carolina said: o my god im a woman actually a young lady im 20 yrs old lol

did u get in touch with your recruiter already?
if not contact me.id like to help u.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

70 months ago

urban in union city, Georgia said: did u get in touch with your recruiter already?

no no luck yet but hopefully hell write back today ?? i sent him emails

Hard N Tha Paint in austin, Texas

70 months ago

This message is for Journee Jones KBR in Houston Tx My name is Starr I have been on the KBRJOBS.Com website and have applied for several positions with your company. I was also offered a position with a Subcontracter However, Just to have a plan B if you had the time to look my resume up and see what postionsI qualified for I do Adminstration and Warehouse, Supply and property Clerk Katostarr@yahoo.com Starr Kato is my name
Thanks In Advance

70 months ago

this message is for Urban in Union City, Geirgia- Hello my name is Juan Im lookong for a Recruiter Phone#, Name, or e-mial if you can please help me out i would greatly appreciate it, jortiz787@yahoo.com.

70 months ago

urban in union city, Georgia said: did u get in touch with your recruiter already?

just dont know what to do its like my recruiter doesnt respond i dont want to boher him or what not but the fact is i was suppossed to leave today and nothing happened i did as i was told so do i just wait??

70 months ago

JourneeJones-KBR in Houston, Texas said: By all means if it works, great! All I am saying is, we dont all hire for any position. And we don't take the time to read every last resume that comes to our inbox if it doesnt pertain to our specific jobs we ourselves are recruiting for.

Hello Miss Jones ,my name is Juan. I worked two years for KBR and left the company in good terms. My reason for leaving was due to getting married and having my first born child. I am looking into getting prossessed again and going overseas. I have lodgistic coordination experience. If by any chance this position is not available, any position that i am qualified for would be of great help for me and my family. I have applied on the KBR website for a variety of jobs. Its been almost four months and I have not been contacted, so if you can please help me with the process I would be grateful. Thank you so much for your time in reading my e-mail, and I thank you in advance. Juan

70 months ago

jjortiz in Killeen, Texas said: Hello Miss Jones ,my name is Juan. I worked two years for KBR and left the company in good terms. My reason for leaving was due to getting married and having my first born child. I am looking into getting prossessed again and going overseas. I have lodgistic coordination experience. If by any chance this position is not available, any position that i am qualified for would be of great help for me and my family. I have applied on the KBR website for a variety of jobs. Its been almost four months and I have not been contacted, so if you can please help me with the process I would be grateful. Thank you so much for your time in reading my e-mail, and I thank you in advance. Juan

Hey Juan!
I am going to need a little bit more inofrmation to look you up in the system, I tried looking you up by Juan Ortiz but there is a million of them. Can you send me an email address so I can contact you to get so personal contact information to look you up that way please?

Journee Jones

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

70 months ago

JourneeJones-KBR in Houston, Texas said: Hey Juan!
I am going to need a little bit more inofrmation to look you up in the system, I tried looking you up by Juan Ortiz but there is a million of them. Can you send me an email address so I can contact you to get so personal contact information to look you up that way please?

Journee Jones

my email is jortiz787@yahoo.com 503*914*8490

70 months ago

JourneeJones-KBR in Houston, Texas said: Hey Juan!

Journee Jones

hi miss jones , i was wondering if you could help me , my name is dailihanis alfonseca and my recruiter told me i was leaving today but so far nothing is there any way you can check wats going on ive tried to contact my recruiter and nothing.

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.