Health history

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Bobbie D in Round Rock, Texas

58 months ago

how far back into your medical history do they go? My husband was diagnosed with sleep apnea 3.5 years ago and prescribed a cpap. He's never used it. will this dq him? He's going to processing and I'm worried something from so long ago will be an issue.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

jdfflats in Florida

58 months ago

You should consider having his doctor write a letter that he doesn't use it and no longer needs it. That way if it is an issue he is prepared. Good Luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Gone Fishing in Forsyth, Georgia

58 months ago

If he tells them, he is gone. They will not check medical history, there is really no way for them to know unless he tells them. He better be able to handle dust in the air, because there is lots of it. The reason they would dq him is that some of the places that he will be staying do not have reliable power, therefor the cpap machine would shut off. He will also be sleeping in a tent, B-Hut, ect with a group of other people, and I would hate to get stuck sleeping next to one of those things running all night.

hubbyoverseas in Otsego, Michigan

58 months ago

Actually they are better than the snoring that usually comes from someone that isnt using them. Just dont tell them that he was given one. I agree with Gone Fishing... they will never know and since he isnt using it now, he wont need to take it with him.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.