KBR Family Life

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

jesicoastguard in Mocksville, North Carolina

75 months ago

My husband is looking into joining the KBR team. I was wondering how the family life is? I know they move family to certain locations. I told him that KBR sounds good. My concern is what family living conditions would be, how is it in certain areas, are you protected in case something does happen, and things like that. Any help?!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

iraqmcs in Houston, Texas

72 months ago

LOL !! sorry. but your not coming out here with your husband. no ma'am . they dont move your family to iraq or afghanistan. now back in the states im not sure. but mabye if he has a job in dubai or kuwait, mabye, but those places just have rich stuck up arabs an i dont think they like us americans.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

KrimsonKween in North Carolina

72 months ago

If that was the case I would b with my husband. I have friends whose husbands r in Kuwait n they go stay with them, but with mine in Iraq I can only see hiim when his r & r time.

Stephanie AJ in Corpus Christi, Texas

71 months ago

Basically where to money is, it's a war zone and they don't move families to war zones.

Melinda Pearson in Woodstock, Georgia

71 months ago

They sure don't move family into any war zones... And who would want to take their family anyway? I am sorry, but my husband has been there for almost a year now and knowing what I know now...this gave me quite a laugh.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.