KBR Open Houses

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

heather78 in Vancouver, Washington

68 months ago

Does anyone know if KBR still does open houses on Friday. I have a friend who just started with them and gave me the recruiter info, but havent heard anything back. I have been in the Army for 5 years MOS of 92A. I am trying to get a job in logistics or warehouse supply. I volunteered to deploy to Iraq 4 months ago with the military. I completed all my paperwork for orders and nothing is being done. I have been waiting on orders almost 2 months now. No one can tell me where they are. If anyone can help let me know about KBR or another contractor that does open houses I would appreciate it.
Thanks,
heather78

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

patrick jiggetts

67 months ago

heather78 in Vancouver, Washington said: Does anyone know if KBR still does open houses on Friday. I have a friend who just started with them and gave me the recruiter info, but havent heard anything back. I have been in the Army for 5 years MOS of 92A. I am trying to get a job in logistics or warehouse supply. I volunteered to deploy to Iraq 4 months ago with the military. I completed all my paperwork for orders and nothing is being done. I have been waiting on orders almost 2 months now. No one can tell me where they are. If anyone can help let me know about KBR or another contractor that does open houses I would appreciate it.
Thanks,
heather78

YOU MIGHT WANNA GO TO WWW.ITTDEFENSE.COM THATS MORE UP YOUR ALLEY.. PLUS KBR PAYS THE LEAST AS FOR WHAT IM TOLD..
WWW.CSAKUWAIT.COM
WWW.FLUOR.COM
WWW.DYN-INTL.COM
WWW.AECOM.COM
WWW.ITT.COM
YOU CAN ALSO EMAIL ME AT PJFROMVA@AOL.COM I KNOW ALOT ABOUT OVERSEAS EMPLOYMENT

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

fran lewis in Houston, Texas

67 months ago

heather78 in Vancouver, Washington said: Does anyone know if KBR still does open houses on Friday. I have a friend who just started with them and gave me the recruiter info, but havent heard anything back. I have been in the Army for 5 years MOS of 92A. I am trying to get a job in logistics or warehouse supply. I volunteered to deploy to Iraq 4 months ago with the military. I completed all my paperwork for orders and nothing is being done. I have been waiting on orders almost 2 months now. No one can tell me where they are. If anyone can help let me know about KBR or another contractor that does open houses I would appreciate it.
Thanks,
heather78

no they dont,they stop that 3years ago,ask yo friend is the best way

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

jsavia in Fredericksburg, Virginia

33 months ago

I am a senior recruiter who is looking for qualified instructors with a MOS 92A anywhere in their background for a permanent position in Ft. Lee, VA. Please reply if you are qualified and interested. Email me at jsavia@senecahq.com
Thank you
Janet

Calmez in Middleburg, Florida

27 months ago

Are you still in need of instructors?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.