KBR PASSPORT POLICY

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (11)

Chris Stillman in Houston, Texas

57 months ago

Hi,

My name is Chris Stillman. I have noticed that journee jones on here is very knowledgeable and I had a question. I am currently takling with a recruiter and today he sent me a email asking for a copy of my passport, resume, and drivers license. I dont have a passport, I am more than willing to go get one but does KBR provide this I have my birth certificate, I am just really confused and anxious to go overseas. If you could please help I would greatly appreciate it!!! My email address is: stillman1017@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

57 months ago

if i am going to work overseas can someone who knows please tell me if I need a passport or passport and passport card?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Ksniper777 in San Antonio, Texas

57 months ago

Chris Stillman in Houston, Texas said: if i am going to work overseas can someone who knows please tell me if I need a passport or passport and passport card?

sir you need to have a passport before processing, KBR use to take care of that but now you must possess a passport before hand.

56 months ago

Ksniper777 in San Antonio, Texas said: sir you need to have a passport before processing, KBR use to take care of that but now you must possess a passport before hand.

just a passport or passport card, as well?

Ksniper777 in San Antonio, Texas

56 months ago

Chris Stillman in Houston, Texas said: just a passport or passport card, as well?

passport sir, never heard of a card.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

stuck in Arizona in Arizona

56 months ago

Chris Stillman in Houston, Texas said: just a passport or passport card, as well?

A passport card is only good for land crossings from Mexico/Canada. You CANNOT get on a plane with a passport card. Get a passport and forget the silly card, unless you are working/living in Canada/Mexico. Then you may want both.

The passport card was part of NAFTA to specifically allow truck drivers and other frequent border crossers a means to easily cross the border.

56 months ago

thanks for all of the help everybody I now have my passport, I have a few questions left will I ahve to pay for anything else before I go such as my physical or anything else, any help would be greatly appreciated!

Koko Wilson in Altamonte Springs, Florida

56 months ago

No, it just the passport as Ksnipper told you. You will get a packing list of items you will want or need to bring with you so there may be some out of pocket expenses for you there. You may also want to take some pocket money with you, but they--the company--in the case of KBR--and most others too-- will cover all other expenses, plane tickets, transfers, hotel and meals and physical. Oh, there is one exception--you may have some out of pocket expenses for a dentist wavior--they will want you to have your teeth check and clear to make sure there is nothing that needs immediate attantion overseas--as they do not have dentists readily available there for contractors. They--the compnay however will cover the cost of your medical physical and any screening required though. Best of luck.

56 months ago

Thanks for all the help yall I just faxed over all my info to my recuiter waiting for a call hopefully!

lyte504 in houston, Texas

56 months ago

Chris Stillman in Houston, Texas said: Thanks for all the help yall I just faxed over all my info to my recuiter waiting for a call hopefully!

good luck!

56 months ago

Thanks I applied for the mail service clerk position!

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.