KBR PLUMBING JOBS

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 97 of 97)
Page:  « Previous   1  2   

Struan in Port Talbot, United Kingdom

49 months ago

i'v looking to work in iraq as a plumber but cant make heads or tails out of the KRB web site to register or submit my information can any 1 help

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

jan in Witbank, South Africa

48 months ago

Cam A in Khost, Afghanistan said: The saleries are going up, currently a plumber is making approx. $1700 tax free a week. But as of Oct. 1st if you have a plumbers license you will be making quite a bit more. Living conditions in most of Iraq are quite good while living conditions in Afghanistan are much worse. Whearever you're at Iraq or Afghanistan you'll likely receive incoming rockets or moarters, they take time to get use to. One peice of advice KBR is not for everybody. Whatever you do never accept a job as a plumbing foreman or supervisor. You're life will be hell, KBR will give you the beating of a life-time.

can you give me a email to send my cv please NOT THE WEBS.PLEASE!!!
janiniraq@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Renu in Singapore, Singapore

44 months ago

Hi All,

We have various openings in Afghanistan in Construction, Engineering, Plumbing, Mechanical etc. Please mail resumes to renu@central-asia.net for more information.

Regards
Renu

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

brij mohan lal in Clarksville, Tennessee

44 months ago

I am a plumber Still I am working in Prime Project International in Afghanistan. I want to work with KBR.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Renu M in Singapore, Singapore

44 months ago

Plumber Openings in Afghanistan with Central Asia.

For more information visit www.central-asia.net

Mail resume to renu@central-asia.net

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

Brij Mohan lal in Clarksville, Tennessee

44 months ago

BigK 304 in Bloomingdale, Illinois said: I am looking for input on salaries and working conditions for Plumbers working for KBR IN Iraq?

I want to earn more and more money.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

kevin pyatt in Radstock, United Kingdom

43 months ago

Renu in Singapore, Singapore said: Hi All,

We have various openings in Afghanistan in Construction, Engineering, Plumbing, Mechanical etc. Please mail resumes to renu@central-asia.net for more information.

Regards
Renu

i am a time served plumbing and heating engineer from the UK how do i get a job in iraq or afghanistan for KBR or other contractor meny thanks kevin

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

seanbeag in Boston, Massachusetts

43 months ago

i am a journey man plumber in mass how do i apply for a job overseas with kbr

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

benwilson in London, United Kingdom

42 months ago

Looking for plumbing work in iraq or afgahnistan. I am from england i have 8 years experience and fully qualified. Any help would be great. thank you. Ben.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

plumberrandy@yahoo.com in Des Moines, Iowa

37 months ago

I am a master plumber in Iowa looking for employment overseas and i,ve got 35years experiance,also i,ve owned my own business here for 7 years the economy caught up to me so i need a realistic job.how do i go about getting a job with KBR i think iwould make a good employee if givin the opportunity.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Mississippi Po Boy in BRANDON, Mississippi

37 months ago

plumberrandy@yahoo.com in Des Moines, Iowa said: I am a master plumber in Iowa looking for employment overseas and i,ve got 35years experiance,also i,ve owned my own business here for 7 years the economy caught up to me so i need a realistic job.how do i go about getting a job with KBR i think iwould make a good employee if givin the opportunity.

kbrjobs.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Paracook@hotmail.co.uk in Birmingham, United Kingdom

37 months ago

Hi looking for work in Afghanistan I left the British army parachute regiment 3 years ago
Iv got my 6129 master plumber and I have my city guilds NVQ level 2
I'm 25 years old
And I served in Afghanistan in 2006 and 2008
Does anyone no if serving in the army will help
Thanks cookie

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

the uk prof in United Kingdom

37 months ago

Paracook@hotmail.co.uk in Birmingham, United Kingdom said: Hi looking for work in Afghanistan I left the British army parachute regiment 3 years ago
Iv got my 6129 master plumber and I have my city guilds NVQ level 2
I'm 25 years old
And I served in Afghanistan in 2006 and 2008
Does anyone no if serving in the army will help
Thanks cookie

Try Fluor or Dyncorp they hire UK plumbers for Afghanistan and with prior military experience it should go in your favour

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Kudu in United Kingdom

37 months ago

Has anyone made contact with renu@central-Asia.or is it one of those cons. Secondly,has anyone work for supreme group. Thanks

37 months ago

Central asia offered me a job in Afghanistan $4500 a month. Supreme alaso offered me a job $4000 a month. Told them both Politely where to stick it. Im an electrician.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Kudu in United Kingdom

37 months ago

Prof, when did you speak to supreme. I spoke to someone 2 weeks ago and now there is silence.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

37 months ago

I applyed at the end of Feburary and spoke to them last week but i was already sorted with Fluor by then

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

UnionPipeLayer in Lewiston, Idaho

36 months ago

UK Prof how are things going with Fluor... I am submitting a resume today. I still don't have any answers as to what the SALARY and pay scales are for JOURNEYMAN PLUMBER with licenses, also including gas fitters license and industrial pipefitting work background. the only reason that any of us are considering going overseas for work is to make big $$$ ...right?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

kev in plymouth in Plymouth, United Kingdom

35 months ago

i applied a month ago to fluor,kbr and dyncorp not heard anything as yet,any advice on getting one of these jobs would be appreciated.my email is kevinbealeheating@yahoo.co.uk

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

CHRIS N.I in belfast, United Kingdom

35 months ago

the uk prof in United Kingdom said: Central asia offered me a job in Afghanistan $4500 a month. Supreme alaso offered me a job $4000 a month. Told them both Politely where to stick it. Im an electrician.

Hi uk prof,im an electrician from N.Ireland looking for work in Afghan.I filled out a registration form on supreme's site today and thought that it was a bit suspicious that they required your passport details.Did you give your details out on that site?Im a bit worried now,but i had to to be able to apply for the job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

uk plumber in Nottingham, United Kingdom

34 months ago

kev in plymouth in Plymouth, United Kingdom said: i applied a month ago to fluor,kbr and dyncorp not heard anything as yet,any advice on getting one of these jobs would be appreciated.my email is kevinbealeheating@yahoo.co.uk

Hi kev, can you post your email address. I'd like to contact you with some info.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

kevin plymouth in Coventry, United Kingdom

34 months ago

uk plumber in Nottingham, United Kingdom said: Hi kev, can you post your email address. I'd like to contact you with some info.

hi uk plumber in nottingham any info you can give me would be much appreciated my email address is kevinbealeheating@yahoo.co.uk

RAS in Las Vegas, Nevada

34 months ago

in the interview, does anybody know what plumbing questions they ask,

namckay in Edinburgh, United Kingdom

33 months ago

likewise here guys, I am a qualified UK Plumber & Gas Fitter living in Edinburgh currently, looking to get work in AFG , I have applied via FUOR , submitted to KBR a CV, and applied for a couple of positions at dyncorp a few days ago.. , Nothing back yet , though I appreciate it is early days.

If you have any info you think may help me please, please email me at namckay@blueyonder.co.uk

namckay in Edinburgh, United Kingdom

33 months ago

FUOR should read FLUOR

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Paul in Buxton, United Kingdom

33 months ago

Hi I'm also looking to get work in Afghanistan. I'm Qualified to NVQ3 plumbing and gas. I have also applied to FLOUR and KBR with no replys as yet. Any advice on how to get these jobs would be appreciated.

My email is paulgod3@hotmail.com

NYC in Baytown, Texas

31 months ago

Cam A in Khost, Afghanistan said: The saleries are going up, currently a plumber is making approx. $1700 tax free a week. But as of Oct. 1st if you have a plumbers license you will be making quite a bit more. Living conditions in most of Iraq are quite good while living conditions in Afghanistan are much worse. Whearever you're at Iraq or Afghanistan you'll likely receive incoming rockets or moarters, they take time to get use to. One peice of advice KBR is not for everybody. Whatever you do never accept a job as a plumbing foreman or supervisor. You're life will be hell, KBR will give you the beating of a life-time.

My husband is a master plumber and is looking to work overseas, do you know what the going rate is and who he can get intouch with? Email me please at gpagan519@yahoo.com

camogurl1967@yahoo.com

30 months ago

Can someone tell me how to get info on how to apply for a job KBR or any other compeny in Afganistan. I am looking for a plumbers job.Any help would be greatful

PlumbPlus in Swindon, United Kingdom

29 months ago

Hi, im very intrested in working as a plumber in Afghanistan/Iraq. I have 10 years experience, NVQ 2 and NVQ 3 Mechanical Plumbing & Heating and CSCS, many references available.
I have applied with DynCorp but no replys as yet, KBR and Fluor dont seem to have any plumber positions available to apply for at present.
Any help and info would be much appreciated. email- brinnkeech@hotmail.co.uk
Thanks.

muhammad yaseen in Sterling, Virginia

29 months ago

BigK 304 in Bloomingdale, Illinois said: I am looking for input on salaries and working conditions for Plumbers working for KBR IN Iraq?

Receipt madam or sir

I am working P lumbering in Afghanistan DynCorp International so I need your vacancy so what I do sir

My Responsible for troubleshooting, testing, and calibrating hydraulic and pneumatic systems as well as keeping accurate records of tasks completed and materials used. Also responsible for installation, operation, and repair of pipe systems and installation and repair of plumbing fixtures and all boiler controls. Assist in the installation and repair of water purification and distillation systems Contact

29 months ago

Hi I am working P lumbering in Afghanistan DynCorp International so I need working in KBR so guv vacancy so what I do sir

My Responsible for troubleshooting, testing, and calibrating hydraulic and pneumatic systems as well as keeping accurate records of tasks completed and materials used. Also responsible for installation, operation, and repair of pipe systems and installation and repair of plumbing fixtures and all boiler controls. Assist in the installation and repair of water purification and distillation systems my e mail is muhammad.yaseen@dyn-intl.com

29 months ago

Hi I am working P lumbering in Afghanistan DynCorp International so I need working in KBR so guv vacancy so what I do sir

My Responsible for troubleshooting, testing, and calibrating hydraulic and pneumatic systems as well as keeping accurate records of tasks completed and materials used. Also responsible for installation, operation, and repair of pipe systems and installation and repair of plumbing fixtures and all boiler controls. Assist in the installation and repair of water purification and distillation systems my e mail is muhammad.yaseen@dyn-intl.com

garrysingh_11@yahoo.com in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

29 months ago

hello. iam a plumber and working in U.A.E(Dubai)from last 5 years . im looking for job in KRR anywhere . thanks

garrysingh_11@yahoo.com in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

29 months ago

Austen from Texas in South Africa said: Hello All

I am a Master Plumber from Texas who worked for KBR for 2 years. I accepted a new job from a different contractor here in Iraq, and have been with them since August.
I will give you the real scoop on KBR as far as the work atmosphere, and pay.

KBR is the worst contractor one could ever work for. The caliber of employees they hire is pathetic. It seems they've recruited every worthless person they can get their hands on. You'll notice when you arrive that alot of people shouldnt be there since they possess no skill whatsoever. Your trades department lack qualified help. They outsource they're labor from Bonsnia, Kosovo, Macedonia etc...... None of them have ever been exposed to the plumbing trade, so you are forced to be sympathetic to them and "teach" them on the job. Anywho, all those individual are worthless pieces of cow dung. You'll see.
On the other hand, KBR is the best company to hire on with for your first deployment as an overseas contractor. The reason being is when you get in county, you can start to network, and apply with other companies while you're here. Use them as a stepping stone to enhance your potential earnings. They are the lowest paid contractors out here. I recommend all to do a 4 to 6 month stint with KBR, and then you'll appreciate how much better the other corporatons treat their employees. There is no loyalty here. Most everyone is here to make the almighty dollar, so i advise you to keep your resume current, and apply daily to other companies when you see a vacancy. As soon as LOGCAP IV kicks off, you'll see everyone try to leave KBR, and go with Fluor, and Dyncorp.
Good luck

hi friend i am working in dubai as a plumber .i want to join in KBR can u pls give me some information about this i will realy thankfull to u

yaseen.liaquat in Sterling, Virginia

29 months ago

Hi all im muhammad yaseen and im warking in DynCorp International in Afghanistan I have Excellent knowledge of plumbing More than eight years experience.
Remarkable knowledge of plumbing installation, maintenance,    and repair skills.
Excellent knowledge of steam, water, and natural gas    distribution systems maintenance and repair.
Deep ability to develop and implement planned maintenance    programs.
Uncommon ability to use hand and power tools applicable to    the trade.

Garret in Kelowna, British Columbia

29 months ago

Debbie Creery in Gatesville, Texas said: Go to KBR.com or dangerzone.com and post your resume.

Hi Debbie I live in Canada i have my National red seal Plumbing ticket and Gas Fitting B ticket. I couldn't find where i could apply for a plumbing/gas fitting job? thanks for the help

rhilsabeck in Diamond Bar, California

29 months ago

Austen from Texas in South Africa said: Hello All

I am a Master Plumber from Texas who worked for KBR for 2 years. I accepted a new job from a different contractor here in Iraq, and have been with them since August.
I will give you the real scoop on KBR as far as the work atmosphere, and pay.

KBR is the worst contractor one could ever work for. The caliber of employees they hire is pathetic. It seems they've recruited every worthless person they can get their hands on. You'll notice when you arrive that alot of people shouldnt be there since they possess no skill whatsoever. Your trades department lack qualified help. They outsource they're labor from Bonsnia, Kosovo, Macedonia etc...... None of them have ever been exposed to the plumbing trade, so you are forced to be sympathetic to them and "teach" them on the job. Anywho, all those individual are worthless pieces of cow dung. You'll see.
On the other hand, KBR is the best company to hire on with for your first deployment as an overseas contractor. The reason being is when you get in county, you can start to network, and apply with other companies while you're here. Use them as a stepping stone to enhance your potential earnings. They are the lowest paid contractors out here. I recommend all to do a 4 to 6 month stint with KBR, and then you'll appreciate how much better the other corporatons treat their employees. There is no loyalty here. Most everyone is here to make the almighty dollar, so i advise you to keep your resume current, and apply daily to other companies when you see a vacancy. As soon as LOGCAP IV kicks off, you'll see everyone try to leave KBR, and go with Fluor, and Dyncorp.
Good luck

Austiin I understand about wanbe plumbers I have been in the trade for 14 years though the last 7.5 I took a sales position to be home with my family though not given up on plumbing now I find my self laid-off for the last 4 months no real job prospect I amlooking overseas any help

rhilsabeck in Diamond Bar, California

29 months ago

I am looking for advice in going to japan in the earth quakezone as a plumber I have 14 years in the trade I spent the last 7.5 in sales never giving up plumbing was laid-off and no real job prospect go figure so I am looking for any advice in working over seas. Who to contact most site are crap no real information need to keep my home for my family.
Ron

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

yaseen.liaquat in Houston, Texas

29 months ago

Respect sir or madam
Journeyman plumber
Current am working in Afghanistan for us company called DynCorp International and we
Maintain and repair general plumbing components to include toilets, urinals, faucets, hose bibs, and drains.
Tanks
Muhammad Yaseen

Email yaseen.liaquat@yahoo.com
Email Muhammad.yaseen@dyn-intl.com

Albastros in Atlanta, Georgia

29 months ago

Hi all, I am wondering if any one can help me to get some info. on how to apply for a job like warehousing or forklift jobs or any other non profetional areas in Kuwait so please help me
Thanks

gavin mccrae in United Kingdom

28 months ago

hi there, is there still plumbing work out in afgan or iraq? im a fully qualified plumber and gas engineer with gas safe card.
really keen to get out there,
any advice on how to get a foot on the ladder
im 25 from scotland and single so nothing holding me back

Dean_smith87 in London, United Kingdom

28 months ago

Hi there, im looking for advice on how to get into plumbing in afghan or iraq? I wanted to know what qualifications i would need? who to apply with?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks.

KUDU in Bedford, United Kingdom

28 months ago

Dean, do not place you hopes on getting a job. It's really about a bit of luck. I just came back, struggle to get back and this is even with all the contacts I have made. You are like myself in the unfortunate position, that you are from the UK. We are classed as Foreign Nationals, this make it harder as we get paid the same as US Nationals. Companies will rather use US Nationals or cheaper labour. If you were in there position, you would do the same.They do like UK sparks, as we work with 240v etc.. But please keep trying, you meet great people and the company is the best I ever worked for.

Dean_smith1987 in London, United Kingdom

27 months ago

Thanks KUDU, its good to actually get some answers! have you managed to get back yet? When you applied was it just luck? my email is d.smith1@live.co.uk i would like to ask you for some more info....if you don't mind?

steve in Nottingham, United Kingdom

26 months ago

Hi everyone, just after any kind of info on what a plumber could expect to earn out in iraq or afgan, interested in working out there and have so far applied to KBR, DynCorp and Fluor if anybody has any other companies/contractors worth approaching or any general info on what to expect from these companies, work/living conditions. Basically anything and everything all comments and views would help and be greatly appreciated, regards steve

Holly in Orem, Utah

12 months ago

My brother does plumbing in Edmonton and he is looking to move to Iraq. This is great information from everyone, I'll have to send him this link. Thanks for sharing! www.ajohnnyssewer.ca/en/residential_plumbing.html

khaliqhussain19@yahoo.com in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

5 months ago

Dear sir my post for plumber.,

Thanks you.

Page:  « Previous   1  2   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.