KBR SALARIES AND JOB INFORMATION

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (47)

ksniper777 in San Antonio, Texas

83 months ago

For some reason several discussion have had techinical issues. You can use this one if you choose to until the others are fixed.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

83 months ago

i am sure this forum will be attacked as well. Now when you do not have rules that are followed this is the result. Alot of folks said it was there forum and wanted to be left alone well now since the spammer has arrived you have issues. If i had the permissions to ban IPs this would not happen but remember i am slap happy and go postal.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

sparkie in Georgetown, Texas

83 months ago

This only started to happen when somebody decided they wanted to take control of the board.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Koko Wilson in Florida

83 months ago

It appears to have been attacked already as the numbers only post reflects. And there were no rules imposed or moderator to take control, for a very long time without any of these issues--so I do nto think either of them are related. I am not a guru but it is acting almost as if a virus has attacked.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Koko Wilson in Florida

83 months ago

Ksnipper you do realize a lot of people assumed since you started to delete posts that you were the reason their posts started to not show up? I understand this is not the truth, or your fault--it a server issue. But it is a misunderstanding that will need to be clarified. I have emailed the administrators again.

gabriele in Troy, Montana

83 months ago

The way it goes with the numbers and so on, it is almost like a binary hack. Like someone is hacking into the either the main indeed system, or administraors and posters.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

83 months ago

Ksniper, if it was a hacking thats responsible then you may want to check your computer. Some of the numbers post while they didn't have names, just locations also had administrar on them.

I am shutting mine down and am going to use highjack this to see if I have been gotten. I advice you all do some checking on your systems.

83 months ago

I realized everyone blames me that is the human thing to do. Gabriele it is someone posting those numbers on purpose and it is happening to all of the forums. KOKO, i said that earlier on your new forum site it was a virus but everyone is hot because enforced the forum rules and automatically it is my fault. But i know it is not me because on my computer i use the best anti virus and spyware on my computer i don't open strange emails. No this number posting was going on before i became moderator if you are going to say something just say it Sparkie, stop the passive agressive stuff.

83 months ago

Actually Ksniper, I don't blame you. If you could read the other forum you would realize I already said that it isn't you. If it is someone typing those numbers in they are pretty good. keeping exact track of sequence. Like I said, it looks like a binary scramble to me. Something I learned about ohhh so long ago in teck training. its a program that does the number string throughout the whole forum.

I also don't think we need to start bickering again please.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

83 months ago

Gabriele in Troy, Montana said: Actually Ksniper, I don't blame you. If you could read the other forum you would realize I already said that it isn't you. If it is someone typing those numbers in they are pretty good. keeping exact track of sequence. Like I said, it looks like a binary scramble to me. Something I learned about ohhh so long ago in teck training. its a program that does the number string throughout the whole forum.

I also don't think we need to start bickering again please.

I am not bickering Gabriele, just being open and honest. i expect others to be the same we can agree to disagree

83 months ago

Ksniper777 in San Antonio, Texas said: I am not bickering Gabriele, just being open and honest. i expect others to be the same we can agree to disagree

I wasn't just talking about you, I was talking about everyone on the board before it started again. Including myself.

83 months ago

Gabriele in Troy, Montana said: I wasn't just talking about you, I was talking about everyone on the board before it started again. Including myself.

I totally agree with you, i am going to leave it alone. I am not getting into bickering cycle.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

brianrashad in Houston, Texas

83 months ago

Does anyone know the Salary - For the Food Service Worker.. in Iraq and AF.. Thanks so Much !!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No Reply - Report abuse

83 months ago

Not exactly sure but your recruiter should be able to provide you with a pay scale they change all the time and also depends on the contractor as well.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Koko Wilson in Florida

83 months ago

Ksniper777 in San Antonio, Texas said: I realized everyone blames me that is the human thing to do. Gabriele it is someone posting those numbers on purpose and it is happening to all of the forums. KOKO, i said that earlier on your new forum site it was a virus but everyone is hot because enforced the forum rules and automatically it is my fault. But i know it is not me because on my computer i use the best anti virus and spyware on my computer i don't open strange emails. No this number posting was going on before i became moderator if you are going to say something just say it Sparkie, stop the passive agressive stuff.

I read the post and i agreed with you--that it is a server issue--but yeah you are getting blamed by some since it started around the time you took control and started to delete posts. I have been trying to contact the administration about.

Koko Wilson in Florida

83 months ago

And Ksniper, though you are not to blame for the current forum issues, you are still deleting posts at an alarming rate. You even deleted a post where in I thanked Blessings for all his help for the posts with recruiter and company info on it. Apparently, that was too social for your tastes as well and to my mind that was merely common courtesy.

83 months ago

LOL, i guess we are going to still stay after this, i am going to apply the forum rules. someone made another forum copied all of the link to it and i thought if i am not mistaken it was your forum on the other link that carringon made. if it is not pertaining to jobs and job links then i will delete it. Folks it is not that hard nor will i get into a cyber fight with anyone so please post on the going to houston link or the other forum created on the logcap talk forum. No i am not responsible for all deletion the server still has issues and if you notice i did not delete the young lady worried about here husband not calling. Thanks

Koko Wilson in Florida

83 months ago

Ksniper777 in San Antonio, Texas said: LOL, i guess we are going to still stay after this, i am going to apply the forum rules. someone made another forum copied all of the link to it and i thought if i am not mistaken it was your forum on the other link that carringon made. if it is not pertaining to jobs and job links then i will delete it. Folks it is not that hard nor will i get into a cyber fight with anyone so please post on the going to houston link or the other forum created on the logcap talk forum. No i am not responsible for all deletion the server still has issues and if you notice i did not delete the young lady worried about here husband not calling. Thanks

Excuse me? "My forum" Sorry. You may think the KBR Salaries, wages and bonuses forum is yours--but the going to Houston for processing forum doesn't belong to anyone. The KBR Salaries, wages and bonuses forum refugees have just began to gather there--after you started to delete posts. And if you are not responsible for all of the deletions, then its a servers issue when the removed post have in their place, deleled by Ksniper777? Hope, that get that issue worked out soon. Thanks

Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

83 months ago

If you are going through houston and your BMI (Body Mass Index) is more that 40 percent you will not process and there are no waviers being granted so if you are scheduled to go soon start working out.

Note i did delete alot of the post that were not job related but the reason alot of the post that did not appear is not my doing it is a server side issue.

Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Koko Wilson in Florida

83 months ago

Yes, well, while we are clarifying things I did not copy and paste anything from your forum. The links I put up on the going to Houston forum are from my own files and research--and not by way of the KBR Salaries, wages and bonuses file. I in fact applaud some of your efforts to clean the board up Ksniper. I disgree about the emails and links. Though I do not think it is right to put recrutiers' email address up on a public forum. I have never done so. Wish you the best.

83 months ago

Check the dyncorp website they are in a hiring frenzy they need boots on the ground. Body Mass Index has to be 39, 3 R&R a year at the manager's choosing. Blue Cross/Blue Shield Medical employee is paid family cost 500.00 a month. Rough living but a good job oh yes the uplift is 70 percent and the processing last about a week in Dallas Texas, you are paid while you are there but you have to buy your own food. They cover the housing cost.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

83 months ago

Location is afghanistan for those who are interested and you do have to fill out the SF86P for a trust position. Remember be honest and don't hide anything if you choose to apply.

Ross Binnie in Falkirk, United Kingdom

83 months ago

Hey guys.

First post here so its good to meet you all so to speak lol.

What I was wanting to know was this, I applied for the Journeyman Electrician posts in Iraq and Afgahnistan and was just wondering how long you normally have to wait till you hear any word back on the applications.

Thanks for all your help

Ross

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

83 months ago

Ross Binnie in Falkirk, United Kingdom said: Hey guys.

First post here so its good to meet you all so to speak lol.

What I was wanting to know was this, I applied for the Journeyman Electrician posts in Iraq and Afgahnistan and was just wondering how long you normally have to wait till you hear any word back on the applications.

Thanks for all your help

Ross

Not sure about the time length it will take them to respond but i am sure they will. did you also check out Dyncorp and Fluor as well?

Good luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Melinda Pearson in Woodstock, Georgia

83 months ago

What is wrong with this Forum?

83 months ago

Melinda Pearson in Woodstock, Georgia said: What is wrong with this Forum?

still having issues it is a server side issues.

AMY in Brooklyn, New York

83 months ago

Hello everyone

83 months ago

ON KBR SALARIES AND JOB INFORMATION I CAN POST :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

83 months ago

:)

83 months ago

Anyone online?

silverjoe in Portland, Oregon

83 months ago

Hi,
I wanted to thank all the good people trying to help with information. I tried searching, but had a couple questions for those experienced with KBR.
What is the work assessment like? Is it strictly medical/physical, or do they put you on a treadmill and heart monitor for a while?
On the drug screening, do they just use the blood they collect, or do they use urine or hair? If urine, do they stand staring at you!? That's always weirded me out, but if that's what you've got to do, you got to do.

83 months ago

Hi,
I wanted to thank all the good people trying to help with information. I tried searching, but had a couple questions for those experienced with KBR.
What is the work assessment like? Is it strictly medical/physical, or do they put you on a treadmill and heart monitor for a while?
On the drug screening, do they just use the blood they collect, or do they use urine or hair? If urine, do they stand staring at you!? That's always weirded me out, but if that's what you've got to do, you got to do.

83 months ago

I'm sorry for my double post. I don't know what happened, and I don't know how to delete one. Sorry everybody.

83 months ago

Silver Joe in Portland, Oregon said: Hi,

For my son it was just a regular type, you know, listen to his heart and such. For my husband who is 51 they put him on a monitor. He didn't have to do a treadmill test, but some of the other older gents did.

Not sure about the drug test part.

MosquitoCoast in Leeds, United Kingdom

83 months ago

Q. What is the work assessment like? Is it strictly medical/physical, or do they put you on a treadmill and heart monitor for a while?
A. Blood work, EKG, chest XRay, hearing test, exhale blow test for lungs, and a urinalysis or drugs....5 years ago anyway.

MosquitoCoast in Leeds, United Kingdom

83 months ago

Q. If urine, do they stand staring at you!?
A. HAHAHAHA

83 months ago

MosquitoCoast in Leeds, United Kingdom said: Q. If urine, do they stand staring at you!?
A. HAHAHAHA

:D

Mick McKee in Ontario, New York

83 months ago

Ksniper777 in San Antonio, Texas said: For some reason several discussion have had techinical issues. You can use this one if you choose to until the others are fixed.

Interested in an electrical project managers position in the theater, with 34 years in the commercial industrial electrical trade, power quality analytical & infrared thermography skills. Can anyone inform me on the process, pay scale, hours of operation, living conditions, etc.If you would like to email instead of post please do ...As much information as I can obtain would be appreciated.
Thanks Mick subsurfaceimaging@mac.com

kbr_workaholic in Victorville, California

83 months ago

Ksniper777, are you still helping people get on with KBR? If you are, I have three years experience working with KBR and would like to return to Theatre. I worked in the property Department. If you are still offering assistance my email is: cunny45@netzero.net. Thanks for your help.
Jerry L. Cunningham

83 months ago

KBR_Workaholic in Victorville, California said: Ksniper777, are you still helping people get on with KBR? If you are, I have three years experience working with KBR and would like to return to Theatre. I worked in the property Department. If you are still offering assistance my email is: cunny45@netzero.net. Thanks for your help.
Jerry L. Cunningham

i will be in touch

kbr_workaholic in Victorville, California

82 months ago

Ksniper777 in San Antonio, Texas said: i will be in touch

Hey Ksniper777, I was just wondering if you'll be able to do anything for me as far as getting back onto the project? Please drop me an email at cunny45@netzero.net and let me know the status. Thanks.

clintea

82 months ago

Hello I have been applying to KBR for over a year now and have not heard anything back. I have more than enough experence for the job. Is there some sort of trick to getting hired or do you have to know someone there. Any help would be greatly appreciated

rob_electrician in Kissimmee, Florida

82 months ago

Get a number of a recruiter, then call, call, call.

paulw09 in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio

82 months ago

If anyone has any recruiter info they can share please email me at paulw3@hotmail.com Im a vet with logistics experience and im interested in working for KBR.

Thanks

jamesanorman in Kensington, Ohio

82 months ago

Ksniper777, I read on here you might be them person to talk with about how to get noticed by KBR. If there anything I can do to get noticed I would really appreciate the info. I have applied to their website numerous times with anything from them. Please help....thanks jnorman31@verizon.net

kodiak570 in Houston, Texas

82 months ago

James A Norman in Kensington, Ohio said: Ksniper777, I read on here you might be them person to talk with about how to get noticed by KBR. If there anything I can do to get noticed I would really appreciate the info. I have applied to their website numerous times with anything from them. Please help....thanks jnorman31@verizon.net

I am in the same boat James. I would love some help on grabbing one person's attention. They have a pool of people to choose from, but the people who WANT it have to work 100x harder.

If that's the way it is, then so be it. I can be ready to go in 10-14 days when I get my call. We have to just keep the faith, and believe it's coming.

Good luck bro!

nwper in Plano, Texas

75 months ago

Hi KSniper777. I have a question. My husband was a generator foreman and then camp manager in Bosnia for over 8 years. He closed down the camp he managed. After a short break, he went to Iraq as camp manager at Sadar City...and then task order manager in the Baghdad area. Then on to TQ as camp manager again and was asked by the project manager for B sites to be the manager for all power generation in the area, at which time he moved to Al Asad. After another short break, he was requested for Afghanistan..."got the call" and was a regional site manager there. Because of a family emergency, he unfortunately had to stay home past the 30 days and was not able to complete first year. He was then requested for Afghanistan again and "got the call", had a schedule date for inprocessing, and unbelievably, he failed the WABI! He'd taken it so many times before and always passed. I myself have taken it twice and passed. He's still in disbelief. So, it's been the requisite 6 months and I was wondering what you think his chances are of being able to work for KBR in Iraq or Afghanistan. I've read all the boards and haven't found anything similar to my question. Please reply because I know recruiters and I know that unless a person has a KBR area code and prefix, the stand very little chance of reaching a recruiter. They simply don't have the time to answer questions such as mine. Thank you so much. Please reply to nwper@hotmail.com

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.