KBR Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Moderated by: Ksniper777
Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (36601 to 36642 of 36642)
Page:  « First « Previous   730  731  732  733   

candy corn in Houston, Texas

35 months ago

Mr. Ksniper777, Iam sorry didn't know you were no answering questions. didn't mean to offend you in any way. And I don't why that person even bothered you with my question. all he had to say you were nolonger available and leave it at that. I apologize again.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

justpassinthru in Plano, Texas

35 months ago

candy corn in Houston, Texas said: No thanks I already got all the info I need

You certainly did get information, didn't you?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Ksniper777 in San Antonio, Texas

35 months ago

Folks looks like i have to start showing up more often, Beekeeper please do not bring this to the forum if someone else wants that information go find it. It will not orginated on this forum. I have other options i can use and i would hate to do that to other folks that use this forum for informational purpose. thanks.

SM Wife in Camden, West Virginia

35 months ago

Comment deleted by ksniper777

Ksniper777 in San Antonio, Texas

35 months ago

No i don't work for KBR anymore but i still have a lot of folks that are associated with the company and other ventures they are bidding to provide support for the client. There are some folks who try and identify me with Pit Viper, i know him personally, now SM Wife since no one really visits this site any longer i can lock this topic. But for those who still like to research for information i don't want to hurt there chances of employment. Considered yourself muted. If you post do not meet the forum rules it will be deleted. Thanks

alcoa in greenville, South Carolina

33 months ago

hay Ksniper777 how are you ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

maria in Brooklyn, New York

33 months ago

I've applie dfor several "admin" jobs last week through KBR andITT. Just curious as to what my chances are of obtaining an administrative/secretarial position in the middle east? I have 10+ years of office management and property management experience, some college and are proficient in all MS and accounting applications and softwares.
any input/advice is greatly appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Gone Fishing in Forsyth, Georgia

33 months ago

maria in Brooklyn, New York said: I've applie dfor several "admin" jobs last week through KBR andITT. Just curious as to what my chances are of obtaining an administrative/secretarial position in the middle east? I have 10+ years of office management and property management experience, some college and are proficient in all MS and accounting applications and softwares.

You are going to need to broaden your company search, KBR's share of the contracting world has significantly decreased in the last couple of years. Fluor, DynCorp, Honeywell hold sizabele contracts, you may want to apply with them also.

BYURAZORBACK in Provo, Utah

30 months ago

I work in Logistics/Supply Chain. Can you give me a contact for a recruiter at KBR?

YolZet said: I applied in the middle on April on the KBR website and got an e-mail from a recruiter 2 weeks later about a Logistics position. Then I had a phone interview a week later. I got offered the job at 100K per year. Now I'm just waiting for my security clearance to be transfered from the military. He told me that I will leave in about 4 weeks to Iraq.

BYURAZORBACK in Provo, Utah

30 months ago

Can you give me the contact info for your recruiter? I am interested in working overseas.

bluecamel in Doha, Qatar said: i really enjoy reading all the speculation about KBR from individual that have never worked for the company. i have been with KBR for just over 4 years. i spent the first 3 years in Iraq (transportation dept) climbed the corporate ladder to upper managemnt and now work with KBR and Shell on the largest construction project in the world.

there are a few contract companies that pay a little more starting out, but the chance for advancement and to make it a career are very slim with those other companies.

I am making almost $165,000 a year and work 8 weeks on 18 days off. I defie anyone to tell me that is not a good job.

_thedave2 in International ZOne, Iraq

30 months ago

Goodbye Guys, demobbed today and am enroute to Afghanistan.
New employer. Better money. Better R/R schedule. Stay safe
enjoy your mandated day off...............

Robert Simmering in Dededonull

30 months ago

_thedave2 in International ZOne, Iraq said: Goodbye Guys, demobbed today and am enroute to Afghanistan.
New employer. Better money. Better R/R schedule. Stay safe
enjoy your mandated day off...............

Dave,
Godspeed hope you're safe and take care. Thank you for your service.

john in Slavonski Brod, Croatia

30 months ago

Host said:

What do you like best about working at KBR? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

youtu.be/XPtJ5_ok01U

joe oss in north east, United Kingdom

30 months ago

Are they still hiring truck drivers .kbr

30 months ago

Any one know recruiters for truck drivers .thanks joe

Zuniga78 in Westminster, California

29 months ago

New at this. I would like for someone to give me somemore info on how much a plumber would make out in Iraq or Afghanistan? And would that include any of or none at all: Overtime, Hazardous, Uplifts, and Post Differential pay. Have put in several apps. and resumes. Just want to make sure this is the right thing to do. I would be leaving the wife and kids behind. Any info would be appreciated.

graefboy in lodi, California

29 months ago

Zuniga78 in Westminster, California said: New at this. I would like for someone to give me somemore info on how much a plumber would make out in Iraq or Afghanistan? And would that include any of or none at all: Overtime, Hazardous, Uplifts, and Post Differential pay. Have put in several apps. and resumes. Just want to make sure this is the right thing to do. I would be leaving the wife and kids behind. Any info would be appreciated.

Last I knew they were offering 85000 for iraq that was a year ago. As for afgan. Where I am at as a plumber we are now making right around 100,000 Thats with the change in contract about 2 months ago. As far as being worth it only you can decide that. I have 3 kids and married never been away till this job 12 years. It is hard but if you want to get ahead in life just sacrifice a couple years of your lives if you can. Like I said we are all different. You won't know till you get here I work as a plumber at baf so far it has been worth it some days suck but for the most part its like a 3 month sprint in jail. Any other questions I will try and follow up, good luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Zuniga78 in Westminster, California

29 months ago

graefboy in lodi, California said: Last I knew they were offering 85000 for iraq that was a year ago. As for afgan. Where I am at as a plumber we are now making right around 100,000 Thats with the change in contract about 2 months ago. As far as being worth it only you can decide that. I have 3 kids and married never been away till this job 12 years. It is hard but if you want to get ahead in life just sacrifice a couple years of your lives if you can. Like I said we are all different. You won't know till you get here I work as a plumber at baf so far it has been worth it some days suck but for the most part its like a 3 month sprint in jail. Any other questions I will try and follow up, good luck.

Thank for that info every bit helps. As far as to sacrifice, I'm ready to just get a phone call from someone so that I could get to work. If you don't mine me asking what is the hardest thing out there? You put down you are a plumber at baf , what is baf? Would you have any contacts out there or a recruiter you might recommend?If there anything that could be of use you could post here or feel free to email me at vcntzuniga@yahoo.com. graefboy Thanks.. I'm ready for a diffrent opportunity.

jrinck10 in Olathe, Kansas

29 months ago

Hey guys I know this forum is about KBR but I have been looking all over for ITT Exelis forums but no luck. Anyone have any info about them and what pay is for jobs in Kuwait? It would be for a Outside Plant Technician dealing with telecommunications. If you have any other idea to where I can go forum wise im all ears. Thanks

TheITGuy in Birmingham, Alabama

29 months ago

jrinck10 in Olathe, Kansas said: Hey guys I know this forum is about KBR but I have been looking all over for ITT Exelis forums but no luck. Anyone have any info about them and what pay is for jobs in Kuwait? It would be for a Outside Plant Technician dealing with telecommunications. If you have any other idea to where I can go forum wise im all ears. Thanks

Hi jrinck10,

I currently work for ITT Exelis in Afghanistan. I was unable to find any ITT specific forums, so I had to get as much information as possible from the forums that currently exist here. A lot of the knowledge is transferable from company to company. I know the uplift in Kuwait right now is 10%. We have OSP techs here, but I'm not sure what their pay is like. Let me know if you have any other questions.

29 months ago

TheITGuy in Birmingham, Alabama said: Hi jrinck10,

I currently work for ITT Exelis in Afghanistan. I was unable to find any ITT specific forums, so I had to get as much information as possible from the forums that currently exist here. A lot of the knowledge is transferable from company to company. I know the uplift in Kuwait right now is 10%. We have OSP techs here, but I'm not sure what their pay is like. Let me know if you have any other questions.

What are living conditions like along with vacations? I know with Fluor they work 3 months and get 2 weeks off. I didn't know how that worked with ITT. Also, what exactly is uplift and how long did it take for you to get over there? Is it a long process if you get the go ahead? I heard the first 93K is tax free??? Thanks for taking the time to reply. I'm to have an interview with them for OSP in Kuwait on the 26th of this month. Thanks again!

CCLA_in_Afghanistan in Baton Rouge, Louisiana

29 months ago

I too am a IT guy for ITT Exelis in Afghanistan. I can tell you that living conditions very greatly per site. @ my FOB we live in tents that have plywood walls giving us our own "rooms". Uplift here in Afgan is 70% for danger pay / hazard pay. What that means is that for the first 40 hours a week not only do you receive your base pay you also receive a 70% bump on top of it. So lets say you were making 25.00 per hour. for the first 40 hours per week in Afghan you'll get paid $42.50. Anything beyond the 40 hours is base pay. It was a fairly lengthy process to get here for me, but once you clear your medical and background you'll spend a week @ CRC in Indiana then with ITT, you'll spend about a week in Kuwait then on to your site which could take as little as a day to weeks to actually get there depending on Mil Air vacancy.

Vacations, you accrue a certain amount per month in vacation hours and vacation in lieu of holiday.

29 months ago

I have been trying to get on with them or any other company but it's really a challenge it seems like. Being single with no kids and at a young age I would love to go over. Be kind of nice if I had some type of pull from someone I knew over there now! I'm not giving up though. What do you do over there? I went to Electrical school and graduated from there in '07 and been doing electrical work since. I saw they had an A/V tech opened also and have done that too. Loved it but I had to have a valid secret clearance for it so that put me out of the question.

29 months ago

I'm a system admin. They did my secret clearance for me. Just keep emailing recruiters. I got a recruiter email and name from Dangerzonejobs.com

29 months ago

CCLA_in_Afghanistan in Baton Rouge, Louisiana said: I'm a system admin. They did my secret clearance for me. Just keep emailing recruiters. I got a recruiter email and name from Dangerzonejobs.com

Don't you have to pay for there website? I didn't know how reliable they are if you do have to pay and what odds are of them getting you over there making good money.

29 months ago

Its how I got a hold of a recruiter...

worth 80 bucks for a chance to make 100K?

29 months ago

Whats the odds of that happening? jw is all. How are your living conditions and do you have to sign a contract or anything? Any ideas of what electricians make over there through them?

29 months ago

I mean its not Club Med. We live in Tents with little plywood walls giving us some privacy. Others have connex containers they live in. Some, though just live in tents with no walls and 18 people in them. It depends. There are latrines near the tents where you use the restroom and shower. The tents are heated and cooled as are the work areas. Its really dusty here and it gets everywhere. There is internet (obviously) and you could sign up for a tv service via satellite if you choose (Its an indian servce called Dishtv)

TheITGuy in Birmingham, Alabama

29 months ago

CCLA_in_Afghanistan in Baton Rouge, Louisiana said: I mean its not Club Med. We live in Tents with little plywood walls giving us some privacy. Others have connex containers they live in. Some, though just live in tents with no walls and 18 people in them. It depends. There are latrines near the tents where you use the restroom and shower. The tents are heated and cooled as are the work areas. Its really dusty here and it gets everywhere. There is internet (obviously) and you could sign up for a tv service via satellite if you choose (Its an indian servce called Dishtv)

CCLA_in_Afghanistan,

Same here. We live in tents. We have to build our own walls if we want them. I'm a Systems Admin as well. Where are you located?

29 months ago

CCLA_in_Afghanistan in Baton Rouge, Louisiana said: I mean its not Club Med. We live in Tents with little plywood walls giving us some privacy. Others have connex containers they live in. Some, though just live in tents with no walls and 18 people in them. It depends. There are latrines near the tents where you use the restroom and shower. The tents are heated and cooled as are the work areas. Its really dusty here and it gets everywhere. There is internet (obviously) and you could sign up for a tv service via satellite if you choose (Its an indian servce called Dishtv)

Well I figured that. haha! But I was just wondering if that website you have to pay for really pans out and if your odds are alot better than just going to the FLUOR or ITT website. You sign any contract or anything?

28 months ago

I'm at Shank

Jrinck10, I can only speak to my experience. I had applied online at ITT website but until I emailed a recruiter directly I hadnt heard anything

28 months ago

CCLA_in_Afghanistan in Baton Rouge, Louisiana said: I'm at Shank

Jrinck10, I can only speak to my experience. I had applied online at ITT website but until I emailed a recruiter directly I hadnt heard anything

Well I may give it a shot and see what happens. What do you do over there?

jason gallegos in Texarkana, Texas

28 months ago

can anyone help me with recruiter info.. i spent 4 yrs in afghanistan a few yrs ago and now i would like to go back.. i have a current passport and can leave anytime.. if anyone has anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated.. I am a journeyman electrician with 15 yrs experiance.. please post info or send to
jasonnbagram@yahoo.com

thankyou, Jason Gallegos

C.HOLD in Apo

28 months ago

I’m new to the forum here. I would like to know if KBR still has jobs for Post Office work in places like Iraq? I have 3 years experience as a Military Postal worker. I also have 3 years in Aircraft weapons maintenance

ray ray in Stone Mountain, Georgia

26 months ago

Ksniper777 in San Antonio, Texas said: They are trying to fill the openings that are on the BOE and alot of people who left for greener pastures are trying to come back. But some are having issues returning due to the SF 85 deal. Still working and also working on plan B.

what is SF 85

Dee in Germany

25 months ago

maria in Brooklyn, New York said: I've applie dfor several " admin " jobs last week through KBR andITT. Just curious as to what my chances are of obtaining an administrative /secretarial position in the middle east? I have 10+ years of office management and property management experience, some college and are proficient in all MS and accounting applications and softwares.

Hi Maria,

I am also looking to join KBR in the admin sector. Have you heard back from them? It seems like a lot of the positions are close. Did you have any luck?
Dee

alcoa in greenville, South Carolina

22 months ago

hay Ksniper777 is K B R hieing ?

zane in Columbia, South Carolina

22 months ago

Does anyone know how to contact Mr. Wayne Hightower.

Mark in Boston, United Kingdom

21 months ago

YolZet said: I applied in the middle on April on the KBR website and got an e-mail from a recruiter 2 weeks later about a Logistics position. Then I had a phone interview a week later. I got offered the job at 100K per year. Now I'm just waiting for my security clearance to be transfered from the military. He told me that I will leave in about 4 weeks to Iraq .

Hi , I'm am a ex infantry soldier I am driving trucks / hazardous on civi street , I want to get out to Iraq and do this job their.. Is their any information you can give me. Where do I start to apply , any numbers to call and process I need to follow to be able to preform to get a job like this?? Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

kimberly willis in Martin, Tennessee

7 months ago

I've been applying for any and every opening. Im ready to go anytime. I have an active passport. I need help getting in. I'm not getting any feedback from KBR. Can anyone help me?

vetforlife in Washington, District of Columbia

6 months ago

pennaman73 in Fort Wayne, Indiana said: I'm prior service and a former DoD employee. I'm going through a divorce and my ex has destroyed my credit , and I'm sure I wouldn't be able to get a security clearance. Do all positions require this? My background is spotless except for my credit report, and I want to get down-range to try to repair myself financially. Any info or advice would be appreciated.

Tell you what my credit this bad and I end up got through the process . we all made mistakes and it comes down to you background check and if you have integrity on you application... Got accepted Jan 6 1014

6 months ago

Mark in Boston, United Kingdom said: Hi , I'm am a ex infantry soldier I am driving trucks / hazardous on civi street , I want to get out to Iraq and do this job their.. Is their any information you can give me. Where do I start to apply , any numbers to call and process I need to follow to be able to preform to get a job like this?? Thanks

Got any numbers I can truck driver looking to get in to kbr thanks joe

Page:  « First « Previous   730  731  732  733   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.