KBR

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

millied in Raleigh, North Carolina

77 months ago

as a food service worker my husband base pay 2000 a month
plus 5% for. service pay plus 35% area pay and 35%danger pay a total of 3,828 a month. take out is tax, ss, and 500 dollars insurance. This is what they told him today at one of their metings. He had to sign papers to this but this is not what his recruter told him. He said 5,300 a month tax free except SS would come out. I thought that was low but now after he is there and in process this quote is worse.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Apr in Acworth, Georgia

77 months ago

Millied,I'm trying to get on at KBR. Can you give some tips your husband used.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

millied in Raleigh, North Carolina

77 months ago

for about a year we went into kbr.com and went to locap jobs- middle east and applied for jobs that way. 20 to 30 at a time. You do not find much for painting and construction. Went for wearhouse and food service, labor, went for the open door and did that for almost every night. Applied for the jobs with slogan that says this job is not for everyone but then again you are not just everyone

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

iraqmcs in Houston, Texas

73 months ago

ma'am on a 4 week month with 500 for ins. plus fica and medicare that only the americans have to be charged , once that is taken out he should be gettin back around 4300 usd. you know if you and if you have children get on your own insurance and show proof that ur husband would only have to pay 165 a month on insurance instead of 500. unless they changed it ive been out here for 4 yrs so things may have changed in houston. look into that. hope this helps.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Short in Parker, Colorado

73 months ago

millied in Raleigh, North Carolina said: as a food service worker my husband base pay 2000 a month
plus 5% for. service pay plus 35% area pay and 35%danger pay a total of 3,828 a month. take out is tax, ss, and 500 dollars insurance. This is what they told him today at one of their metings. He had to sign papers to this but this is not what his recruter told him. He said 5,300 a month tax free except SS would come out. I thought that was low but now after he is there and in process this quote is worse.

Is he a food service worker or lead?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Stephanie AJ in Corpus Christi, Texas

72 months ago

I would believe whatever he signed. Things can be said that aren't necessarily true and sometimes people hear what they want to hear.

Usually a signature is the legal and correct information.

Tyrone619 in Atlanta, Georgia

70 months ago

I have been trying to get info on how to get in touch with a recruiter for food service,for a position in afgan.Any leads.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

rexhepi bujar in Serbia

70 months ago

my name is bujar i have been trying to get info on to get
contact with a recruiter for employe food service worker
in afganistan or iraq thank you for you time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

sparkie in Georgetown, Texas

70 months ago

rexhepi bujar in Serbia said: my name is bujar i have been trying to get info on to get
contact with a recruiter for employe food service worker
in afganistan or iraq thank you for you time.

They are not hiring right now

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.