Good Evening. I am a Paramedic with 5 years of experience. I am ACLS, PHTLS, PEPP, and GEMS certified and also have TEMS training.I would love to go to the Middle East, but have a few questions before applying.
1) What is the salary for Medics there?
2) Is KBR the best company to work for, or are there better out there? If so, which ones?
3) What is the rotation for KBR? Is it 4 months working, and 1 week R and R?
4) What are the hours of work like over there? Do they give you MWR time?
5) What is the danger level in the Middle East now? Are civilian contractors protected?
6) What is processing? I have heard it is very militant, is it similar to MEPS? What can you tell me about this process?
7) How difficult is it to obtain a position overseas?
8) If I have unssettled financial matters on my credit report, no tax or government debts, but student loans and such. Will my poor credit report keep me from passing background check?
Thank you, I look forward to your replies!