Networking Video-Teleconference

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

preston johnson in Dallas, Georgia

51 months ago

I'd like to invite anyone active on this forum to join me in a FREE video teleconference to discuss the current job market, networking, resume tips, current job prospects and anything else the group deems necessary. This will be my second one, and the first one was somewhat of a success but we really need more participation. I have 20 seats available for the conference. You just need to go to TOKBOX and get a FREE account and i will invite you via my account. The editor of dangerzonejobs.com will likely be in attendance for this next one. You will need a decent internet connect and a web cam. Please feel free to email me, or call me if you have any questions or suggestions. I have worked abroad myself for 6 years and have quite a lot to share about my experiences. Here is a recap:

1. TELECONFERENCE WILL BE HELD ON SATURDAY AUGUST 28, 2010 AT 0900EST.

2. PLEASE EMAIL ME DIRECTLY IF YOU ARE INTERESTED AS WELL AS GET A FREE ACCOUNT AT TOKBOX.COM FOR VIDEO CAPABILITIES (this software can be a little laggy, so please have a decent connection and web cam capabilities)

3. CONFERENCE IS AN OPEN FORUM, MEANING: EVERYONE CAN TALK, ASK QUESTIONS, DISCUSS ANYTHING RELATED TO WORKING OVERSEAS OR ABROAD.

4. EMAIL, POST ON THIS FORUM, OR CALL ME VIA SKYPE WITH ANY SUGGESTIONS.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.